Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by martha c.Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Yesenia M.

BY DOVE

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-frizz Serum contains a blend of Nutri-Oils and Argan Oil that is absorbed by hair to nourish and smooth while taming flyaways and frizz. see more...

Nic G.
For the price, Dove has one of my favorite hair oils. I use it on the ends at night since that's where my hair is prone to get dry and knot/tangle, and it helps give me bounce and shine for the next day. And as a bonus, it has a really nice scent!
Carolina V.
Chico, CA
It's great, it worked perfectly for my curls, the aroma is good and the package also, well-profitable. They could manufacture oils in larger packages, while this doesn't happen, we buy a lot of small ones
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
Jme p.
I have a lot of really long, really thick hair.  I bought this product to keep it smooth through the summer months and apply before blowdrying to aid in heat protection, it fought the frizz and did not cause build up on my hair over time, though it did weight down my hair so wouldnt recommend if you like volume.
Verónica L.
Santa Ana, CA
Recien lo estoy probando y me gustó muchísimo. Deja el cabello sedoso sin grasa y aparte queda hidratado. Lo mejor es que puedes aplicarlo como tratamiento antes de bañarte, así como antes y después de tratarlo con plancha o tenasa y el resultado es muy bueno. El precio lo vale totalmente.
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
I've only used this on my extensions/weaves. I love to wash and condition my hair and put a small amount on my hair while air drying. It's very affordable depending on where you purchase and the smell is very appealing.
Hilary W.
I like this oil but can only use it on my wet hair and only a few times a week. If i use it to frequently or on my dry hair it gets too much build up. It smells great and does seem to last a long time since a little goes a long way.
Nina A.
I liked this over the counter product and thought it was pretty good for the price it was going for. I usually use paul Mitchell skinny serum but decided on the cheaper option. I thought it was fairly good.
Jenn D.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the smell of this oil. I have really thin frizzy hair, and I use this daily to tame the frizz. I like that it absorbs quickly and it doesn't weight my fine hair down.
Amanda M.
Whitewater, WI
Works well, but not with the recommended amount. For me it made my hair become greasy, from the amount it says on the bottle. Instead, I used half and now it works like a charm.
Mary L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have really frizzy cruly hair and I'm on a budget. Is this a good product for frizzy, cruly hair?
Courtney M.
How long does the effect of the serum last?