BY DOVE #15 in Hair Serums

• Reduces Damage And Instantly Smoothes Strands
• Protects Hair From Friction Caused By Brushing
• Lightweight, Non-greasy Formula
• Leaves Hair Strengthened

Looking For A Treatment For Hair Fall*? Enriched With Micromoisture Serum™, Dove Hair Fall Rescue Serum Nourishes Strands Helping To Reduce Damage And Repair Your Hair, Leaving It Stronger And Resistant To Hair Fall*. This Hair Serum Also Helps To Protect Strands From Friction Caused By Everyday Brushing. The Result? Instantly Smooth And Shiny Hair That’s Full Of Life, Thanks To The Lightweight, Non-greasy Formula.So For Beautiful, Healthy Hair That’s Expertly Protected Against Hair Fall, Reducing It By 98%**, Use Dove Hair Fall Rescue Serum. You Can Experiment As Much As You Like And Enjoy Styling Your Radiant, Resilient Hair.*hair Fall Due To Breakage** Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane,  Cyclotetrasiloxane
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Reducing Hair Fall

This Dove Hair Serum Fortifies Strands To Help Reduce Hair Fall Caused By Breakage And Leaves Your Hair Beautifully Strong And Healthy

• Protecting Hair

Daily Wear And Tear Can Take Its Toll On Our Hair. Even Brushing Can Cause Friction – Protect Your Hair Against Further Damage With Our Micromoisture Serum™ Formula

• Smoother Hair

This Hair Fall Treatment Nourishes Each Strand For Beautifully Smooth, Shiny Hair

How To Use

Start Off With Clean Hair – It Doesn’t Need To Be Wet, You Can Use This Serum On Dry Hair Too. Smooth 2-3 Drops Of Serum Onto The Lengths Of Hair, Starting Halfway Down And Continuing To The Ends. There’s No Need To Rinse And You Can Start Styling As Usual.

Buy on Amazon
Alicia H.
I live in a place where i live in constant fear of the humidity, but at the same time i want to let my hair down without looking like the bride of Frankenstein, and this product truly is a life saver for my uncontrollable hair. I definitely would recommend it to anyone who understands the STRUGGLE.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
I love Dove products especially since I have sensitive skin. The packaging got my eyes. It was simple and it appealed to me that this product was practical yet affordable. My hair is brown and frizzy curly so I'm glad Dove makes products that can combat that. I was very safisfied with my purchase.
Sunshine H.
Summerville , SC
Awesome little product, bit goes a long way for me. I have oily, fine hair and oily scalp even after the intense bleachings it's suffered, but my ends are always very dry as a result. 2 days is the max that I can go without a wash, even if I brush it to death! I love the little bottle, perfect for travel, will save it after I use up all the serum. The pump is easy to use, easy to control how much product to dispense. Smells very nice. Does not weigh down my fine hair or interfere with its style. Serums and oils make all the difference in how my hair looks down, so it is an essential product for me. The lid is kind of useless, though, it doesn't really stay on and I wouldn't trust it tossed in with all of my other products on travel, so it loses a star on packaging for me.
Yesmin V.
kissimmee
I have to say it's one of the best shine serums I've used.
i use this everyday and my hair is in great condition. This serum is fantastic. Great in the winter for reviving dry ends without making my hair oily or weighing it down. Also works great for smoothing down flyaways. All that and it smells amazing! Is really good!!
Maira U.
Moreno valley
I love this oil it makes such a difference in my hair when I don’t want to do anything to it I put some on my hair throw it up and later when I put it down it’s calm I don’t look like a lion I am very satisfied
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
This product seemed to more hide the split ends then heal it. It made the frizz from the split ends not visible and helped maintain a smooth look throughout my day, even during humid days. I did keep it down near my ends after use higher up caused my skin to break out around my neck.
Channel P.
I think this will be grate for my hair can’t weight to try it so happy 😀 I love this App but haven’t gotten anything yet so I am hoping that I can something that I can dry out and let you guys know if it’s good so just have patients like me and wait  App but haven’t gotten anything yet so I am hoping that I can something that I can try and let you guys know if it so just have patience like me and wait lo
Unique L.
Dearborn
I have so much dead ends and frizz. I dye my hair atleast twice a month. Only because its a color that washes out fast so anyway i found this product. Im so happy i did because it actually works. Its a bit pricey but i mean I would recommend it. Totally worth it
Lauren A.
Blaine
I can definitely see a difference in my hair after using this anti frizz serum. It leaves my hair feeling nice and soft and leaves a nice glow and shine on my hair. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Meghan C.
Tampa
This product is very decent. In the summer my hair, especially on my hairline area, has uncontrollable flyaways and this helps alot. I'm reaching for the flexible hairspray a lot less. Need to apply while still damp so it doesnt weight my hair down.
Mary L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have really frizzy cruly hair and I'm on a budget. Is this a good product for frizzy, cruly hair?
Courtney M.
How long does the effect of the serum last?
Ilma T.
I'd like to try it and make  tutorial on Instagram. :D