Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by martha c.Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Yesenia M.

BY DOVE

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-frizz Serum contains a blend of Nutri-Oils and Argan Oil that is absorbed by hair to nourish and smooth while taming flyaways and frizz. see more...

Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
I have hair that is normal and wavy but tends to be damaged on the ends. I recently cut my hair because it was damaged. I wanted to start over fresh. This is a lightweight oil that I can use on wet or dry hair. I have even skipped a day washing and it still isn't greasy. Once I was out of my oil for my face and used this as an emergency because it contains Argan oil. It absorbed quickly and didn't leave my skin greasy. In the morning, my skin was soft and had a nice glow. #pleasantlysurprised
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Knoxville, TN
Dove's Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum really helps to tame my monstrous frizz! I have pretty thick hair and living in the South makes my hair frizz sometimes, especially after rain or in the heat of the summer. This product can be sprayed in after a shower, or just every day to make sure there are no frizzy hairs throughout the day. Definitely recommend to those with thick hair.
Brielle C.
Brielle C.
I used this oil to seal in my other hair products using the LOC method. (Liquid, Oil, Cream) It was very light weight. My hair usually likes heavier oils but I wanted to try something new. I didn't really experience the anti frizz aspect of this product, but my hair was very smooth after use. If your hair responds to a lighter oil this would be a great product to try.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
I really have trouble finding products that work for my frizzy hair. I live in South Texas where it's almost impossible to go outside without humidity messing with your freshly done hair 😐 I've tried this product and it didn't make a difference for my hair .. Eventually from straight hair my frizz kicked in and this product did not help much ☹️
Madison M.
Madison M.
El Paso, TX
This definitely gets the job done! You have to be careful thought because a little goes a long way and you don't want to look like your hair is all greasy. Those fly always stay away! After a long 9 hour shift from work and my hairs in a pony tail, my baby hairs didn't even poke through! Definitely an amazing product!
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Hanford, CA
Great product. Very affordable. Smells good. Leaves your hair feeling soft. I didn't have as much frizz when I used it, but it also wasn't the best serum out here. It lasted a long time which made it a good value. I would buy it again. I also, found his product at the 99 cent only store a few times.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Macon, GA
My hair is very very frizzy to the point I can't go outside barley and when I found this product it worked quite well. The price was high I would like to lower it . I'm mixed and I have very frizzy hair. It was en longlasting for me beacuse I use a lot for my hair . I might get this product again
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Denver, CO
I have tried several anti frizz products which leave my hair feeling damaged or oily. This Dove anti frizz product has saved my life several times it is so long lasting with my thick wavy hair. I no longer fear the humidity. I would definitely recommend this to anyone to try.
Serena S.
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK
I have some what wavy hair but in the humidity it frizzs. This has a nice clean scent and doesn't leave my hair greasy. It does what it needs to do without weighting it down. I have thick brown hair. I recommend this highly. It does work.. and is good for your hair
Marie-Itzel R.
Marie-Itzel R.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a great product and makes my hair so soft. I feel the frizz is gone and my hair has nice texture. It is a little heavy on the hair so if I have curls, they might slowly lose the bounce. I have tried other brands and this one is silky so I would recommend
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
How long does the effect of the serum last?
Mary L.
Mary L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have really frizzy cruly hair and I'm on a budget. Is this a good product for frizzy, cruly hair?