BY DOVE #13 in Hair Serums

• Reduces Damage And Instantly Smoothes Strands
• Protects Hair From Friction Caused By Brushing
• Lightweight, Non-greasy Formula
• Leaves Hair Strengthened

Looking For A Treatment For Hair Fall*? Enriched With Micromoisture Serum™, Dove Hair Fall Rescue Serum Nourishes Strands Helping To Reduce Damage And Repair Your Hair, Leaving It Stronger And Resistant To Hair Fall*. This Hair Serum Also Helps To Protect Strands From Friction Caused By Everyday Brushing. The Result? Instantly Smooth And Shiny Hair That’s Full Of Life, Thanks To The Lightweight, Non-greasy Formula.So For Beautiful, Healthy Hair That’s Expertly Protected Against Hair Fall, Reducing It By 98%**, Use Dove Hair Fall Rescue Serum. You Can Experiment As Much As You Like And Enjoy Styling Your Radiant, Resilient Hair.*hair Fall Due To Breakage** Vs. Non-conditioning Shampoo

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane,  Cyclotetrasiloxane
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Reducing Hair Fall

This Dove Hair Serum Fortifies Strands To Help Reduce Hair Fall Caused By Breakage And Leaves Your Hair Beautifully Strong And Healthy

• Protecting Hair

Daily Wear And Tear Can Take Its Toll On Our Hair. Even Brushing Can Cause Friction – Protect Your Hair Against Further Damage With Our Micromoisture Serum™ Formula

• Smoother Hair

This Hair Fall Treatment Nourishes Each Strand For Beautifully Smooth, Shiny Hair

How To Use

Start Off With Clean Hair – It Doesn’t Need To Be Wet, You Can Use This Serum On Dry Hair Too. Smooth 2-3 Drops Of Serum Onto The Lengths Of Hair, Starting Halfway Down And Continuing To The Ends. There’s No Need To Rinse And You Can Start Styling As Usual.

Buy on Amazon
Sunshine H.
Summerville , SC
Awesome little product, bit goes a long way for me. I have oily, fine hair and oily scalp even after the intense bleachings it's suffered, but my ends are always very dry as a result. 2 days is the max that I can go without a wash, even if I brush it to death! I love the little bottle, perfect for travel, will save it after I use up all the serum. The pump is easy to use, easy to control how much product to dispense. Smells very nice. Does not weigh down my fine hair or interfere with its style. Serums and oils make all the difference in how my hair looks down, so it is an essential product for me. The lid is kind of useless, though, it doesn't really stay on and I wouldn't trust it tossed in with all of my other products on travel, so it loses a star on packaging for me.
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum This product is perfect for the winter days when my hair gets really dry and frizzy. I put this oil in it takes the frizz away and doesnt leave the heavy oil residue and way your hair down making it a oily mess. This is a light weight formula. I also love it in summer when i where my hair up. Helps me tame all my fly aways!!
Channel P.
I think this will be grate for my hair can’t weight to try it so happy 😀 I love this App but haven’t gotten anything yet so I am hoping that I can something that I can dry out and let you guys know if it’s good so just have patients like me and wait  App but haven’t gotten anything yet so I am hoping that I can something that I can try and let you guys know if it so just have patience like me and wait lo
Taylor D.
Lexington Park
I liked the product it didnt make my hair feel too oily like most serums do. It did make my hair look more shiny and it felt less dry. I would not use this product in your hair with more than 2 products because it will make your hair sticky.
Rachel D.
Stroudsburg, PA
For someone with long wavy hair, I love this product. It really does help tame down flyaways and helps define my waves. I would say it is effective and lasts all throughout the day. I would recommend this to my other frizzy haired sisters.
Amber R.
When I used the   Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme  My hair was so soft and my hair wasn’t dry it felt so amazing  I have used other products that say it keeps your hair feeling soft but this one is so far the best I use the whole series and my hair is soft defined and very hydrated I would recommend this to all natural hair types
Kadence S.
Newcastle
It helps control my frizz and my oily hair I love it it makes my hair feel soft and healthy I would love to recommend it to anyone that has oily hair it’s great and smells good I love to use it I would buy it over and over
Elisabeth C.
Newark
I recently started using this product to help control my hair in the summer weather. So far it’s worked really well and it’s not overly greasy or oily. It’s a great size for traveling or keeping with you in your bag.
Jenna T.
Carrollton
This is a great hair product to tame your frizzy hair! I don’t really know what to compare it too! I love most things dove. I bought it at Walmart! I have brown hair and sometimes frizzy hair, I would buy again!
Bre S.
Huntsville
I actually really enjoyed this serum. Especially because I have frizzy hair. I also live in an area where my frizz tends to appear often. However it was quite enough almost. I used it and yes it helped with my frizz however my hair is a freak of nature and tends to lose what product I have put in or it will make my hair to oily. It's a hard thing to overcome. However this product was a good one overall!
Mary L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have really frizzy cruly hair and I'm on a budget. Is this a good product for frizzy, cruly hair?
Courtney M.
How long does the effect of the serum last?
Ilma T.
I'd like to try it and make  tutorial on Instagram. :D