Dove Nourishing Care Shea Butter Beauty Bars 6 Pack uploaded by Crystajlove

BY DOVE

Give Your Skin The Extra Nourishment It Craves.&Nbsp;Dove 1/4 Moisturizing Cream Infused With A Rich Blend Of Shea Butter That Melts Deeply Into Dry, Dull Skin, Leaving It Soft, Smooth And Even-Toned. Let The Abundant, Creamy Lather And Warm, Delicate Scent Envelop Your Senses. Does&Nbsp;Not Dry Your Skin Like Ordinary Soap For Smooth, Radiant Skin #1 Dermatologist-Recommended Brand Made In Usa see more...

Bella H.
Bella H.
I honestly can't say enough about this line!!!! So I'm very particular about what I use and better believe if I don't like a product I am the 1st to say it, same for when I love a product! This by fapr is my top choice! Always looking for it in the market and being a military family we move around a lot, not all stores stock the same products so when I find it I generally stock up!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Aurora, CO
I love the Dove Nourishing Care Shea Butter Beauty Bar! This soap is extremely moisturizing especially since I have dry skin. It has a soft fresh scent. I like how it leaves my skin feeling soft after a shower. Only thing is I wish it came in travel sizes. I definitely recommend this soap to those with dry skin.
Felicity W.
Felicity W.
Evening Shade, AR
I really enjoy Dove products. This is just as good as I expected it to be. I really love Shea Butter. I've used it several times. I bought it at Walmart. It has a wonderful, light scent that isn't overbearing. I would recommend this product. You can buy it for a nice, low price and it has excellent quality.
Salome D.
Salome D.
Newark, DE
Great product and moisturizer, it keeps my skin fresh and nourished. Very smooth touch. It is great in Summer when skin is getting dried and even in winter when skin needs to be moisturized. it is great for after shave use, your skin becomes smoother and mild, you feel the difference after one use.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
This is my favorite soap bar ever I've been using this since i can remenber and this shea butter soap bar leaves my skin feeling really smooth and healty its very good price and it can last more than a month i got my boyfriend loving this one too i don't think we are going to change for a while
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
For years now, I had in my mind that bars of soap are drying and leave behind a film on your skin. Not true. Dove bars are very moisturizing and rinse cleanly away. I purchased this size package at CVS and I'm glad I gave it a try. I will be a repeat customer of this in the future.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Kansas City, MO
I love Dove Nourishing Care Shea Butter beauty bars. It smells so good and my skin is so soft after using this soap. My skin never feels dry and tighter after my shower. It is very gentle on my skin and in a pinch I have even washed my face with it and it didn't dry out my face.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
McAlester
I absolutely love this product! It makes my whole body feel soft and smooth and smell grear for about two days straight! Also my boyfriend comments on how good my body smells after I use this product in the shower! This is absolutely the best product I've ever purchased!
Kat A.
Kat A.
Richmond, Va
What can i say i absolutely love anything dove. Dove is just so good its kind of high but the results are simply amazing. i use this product every day 2 times a day. It smells amazing and the sent is very long lasting. I would recommend to everybody try this soap today.
Candice C.
Candice C.
Newport News, VA
If you are a fan of bar soap like I am, this is a perfect hydrating bar soap with a lovely scent! It's not at all expensive and is very gentle on the skin. It doesn't leave that tight feeling a lot of bar soaps have and I will continue to have this in my bathroom!