BY DOVE #85 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• 0% Alcohol Formula Is Kind On Underarms

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers To Care For Skin

• Leaves Underarms Feeling Soft, Smooth And Pampered

• Crisp Apple, Citrus And Floral Powder Fragrance

Do You Long For Softer And Smoother Underarm Skin? Try Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant  – Nourished Beauty. A Pampering Antiperspirant Deodorant Spray Infused With A Crisp Apple, Citrus And Floral Powder Fragrance, It Leaves Your Underarms Feeling Soft, Smooth And Pampered.
This Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant, With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And An Alcohol-free, Dermatologically Tested Formula, Is Kind On Skin And Helps Delicate Underarm Skin Recover From Shaving Irritation. After A Few Uses, You’ll Notice That Your Underarm Skin Looks And Feels Smoother, But This Dove Spray Goes On Completely Dry, Too – So You Can Get Dressed Straightaway And Save Time In The Morning.
Although It Cares For Your Skin, This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Doesn’t Compromise On Strength. It Gives You Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection That Helps To Keep You Dry And Fresh All Day. Add A Little Touch Of Luxury To Your Morning Routine And Pamper Yourself With This Dove Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant.
To Treat Your Skin In The Morning, Shake The Can And Hold It About 6in Away From Skin. Deliver Two Sprays To Each Under Arm. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Dries Immediately So You Won’t Have To Wait To Get Dressed.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• I am in love with this deodorant i have a skin disease th...1 Answers
  • Has this product really lasted anyone 48hrs ?1 Answers
  • Id really like to try this but im worried it isnt as good...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
This deodorant spray is okay. I've been using it for the past couple months, because I ran out of my regular stick deodorant and this is what I had. It's really grown on me since the first time I used it, as I didn't really enjoy the wet spray, but now it doesn't bother me too much. It drys fairly fast and seems to keep me from sweating during the day. I do not like this scent very much. It's very strong, fresh cottony smell, and I think I would just prefer a different scent to this one. I also don't like how the product lingers in the air and I feel like I'm breathing it in after I spray it.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the greatest product out there for deodorant. It got me through 110 degree football games in Louisiana and kept me smelling fresh. It’s also very cooling in the heat which was an extra bonus. It’s not expensive and you can find it at any local grocery store or pharmacy. I have this product in like 5 different scents lol I highly recommend !!!!
Amber S.
Abingdon
This is my favorite deodorant! It really works. I have fybromyalgia and sweat alot. My favorite scent is the soothing chamomile. Just make sure you shake well before applying so the scent comes out even. I first got the original scent and thought the smell was over powering. I found shaking helps alot.
Dianne P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always been skeptical about spray deodorants, so naturally i was weary of trying this one. This is the only deoderant that actually works for me. It may not keep me from sweating, but it does keep me deodorized and smelling nice all day long. I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
yas a spray, thank you so much for making these. I have struggled with finding the right one that will mask my smell and keep me dry all day long. I tend to sweat a lot, when i get nervous, anxious or upset or when i layer on too much. this does its job and keeps me dry
Reyna R.
This dry spray is long lasting and you can smell it all day. I love that if you spray the right amount it doesn't leave a residue like other antiperspirants. Definitely would recommend this product. Dove Nourished Beauty Dry Spray Antiperspirant
Adara B.
Loveee this deodorant spray. It last 24 hours all day long. I can still smell the fresh scent even after a workout. Doesn’t get on my clothes and leaves no residue! Great product! Being using this for some years now. Absolutely love
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Love Dove products I highly recommend dove dry spray I usually get sweaty during summer time but once I started using Dove dry spray it has help keep me dry and feeling fresh throughout the day. I also love the variety of scents.
Mariana G.
Belle Glade
I sweat so much from my Armpits and this bad boy locks in my sweat and keeps my armpits fresh and they do not leave a stain mark like other sprays. Totally recommend for people who love dry spray and needs help with sweat control
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
I have to say, this is a good Quality product. It’s my first time using it. Although it’s different from what I’m used to. it’s gentle and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I would most likely repurchase this product.
Sammy M.
Has anyone tried any other spray antiperspirant?
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very sensitive underarms that break out in rashes. I really don't want to go through he hassle of prescription deodorant. Is this gentle enough that that I won't breakout?
Karina P.
Elkhart , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This this version of deodorant better then the stick form? Does it leave you feeling sticky?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What other scent should this antiperspirant come in?
Tyana B.
Portland, OR
I always stick to the regular dove powder stick deodorant, but my question is does this last throughout the day?