BY DOVE

• 0% Alcohol Formula Is Kind On Underarms

• Contains ¼ Moisturizers To Care For Skin

• Leaves Underarms Feeling Soft, Smooth And Pampered

• Crisp Apple, Citrus And Floral Powder Fragrance

Do You Long For Softer And Smoother Underarm Skin? Try Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant  – Nourished Beauty. A Pampering Antiperspirant Deodorant Spray Infused With A Crisp Apple, Citrus And Floral Powder Fragrance, It Leaves Your Underarms Feeling Soft, Smooth And Pampered.
This Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant, With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And An Alcohol-free, Dermatologically Tested Formula, Is Kind On Skin And Helps Delicate Underarm Skin Recover From Shaving Irritation. After A Few Uses, You’ll Notice That Your Underarm Skin Looks And Feels Smoother, But This Dove Spray Goes On Completely Dry, Too – So You Can Get Dressed Straightaway And Save Time In The Morning.
Although It Cares For Your Skin, This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Doesn’t Compromise On Strength. It Gives You Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection That Helps To Keep You Dry And Fresh All Day. Add A Little Touch Of Luxury To Your Morning Routine And Pamper Yourself With This Dove Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant.
To Treat Your Skin In The Morning, Shake The Can And Hold It About 6in Away From Skin. Deliver Two Sprays To Each Under Arm. This Antiperspirant Deodorant Dries Immediately So You Won’t Have To Wait To Get Dressed.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• I am in love with this deodorant i have a skin disease th...1 Answers
  • Has this product really lasted anyone 48hrs ?1 Answers
  • Id really like to try this but im worried it isnt as good...1 Answers
Grace K.
Palisades Park
Purchased at: Target
I’m allergic to the deodorant sticks and break out in hives when I use them. Once I found out about dove’s spray deodorant it was absolutely life changing. I haven’t switched brands because I trust dove’s so much and I have never had a problem with it
Aryn H.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Target
The Dove Dry Spray antiperspirant keeps me dry all day! Through work and heavy workouts i am pleased with how well this works. Minimal residue on clothes and wipes off easily if there is transfer.
Tori S.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: CVS
Spray deodorant is a summer MUST. My sensitive skin does not irritate with this unless I accidently over spray outside of where my actual armpit is.. otherwise this makes me feel dry and fresh
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Purchased at: Costco
So this product smells nice not to strong of a scent which is a plus for me. As far as how long it last not 24 or 48 but does last a few hours. Now what I dislike it leaves my under arms white it does blend in well with skin & sometimes leaves a white stain on my clothes like powder deodorant. I’d recommend for the gym not for every day!
Brooke T.
CAMBRIDGE, MA
This helps when I'm very sweaty or nervous to prevent excess sweating or odor. It also doesn't stain my clothes or leave behind any residue on my skin like stick deodorants and antiperspirants tend to do. I really like this and would recommend it.
Tracy M.
Palm Harbor
I thought I would change it up and get the new dry spray antiperspirant and it was unique. It is a little pricey but not very long lasting. It leaves a weird residue on your underarms. It smells great. I am not sure if I would buy again.
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Love Dove products I highly recommend dove dry spray I usually get sweaty during summer time but once I started using Dove dry spray it has help keep me dry and feeling fresh throughout the day. I also love the variety of scents.
fraserification F.
Saint Louis, MO
I started using this deodorant a few months ago and now it’s the only thing I want to use. It’s super affordable and it doesn’t dry out my underarms. It doesn’t leave marks on my clothes and it actually keeps me from sweating.
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
I have to say, this is a good Quality product. It’s my first time using it. Although it’s different from what I’m used to. it’s gentle and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I would most likely repurchase this product.
Tori R.
This is maybe my least favorite deodorant I have tried. The can just does not work very well and after two uses it seemed to be gone. I felt much sweatier than usual after using this product. I do not recommend it
Sammy M.
Has anyone tried any other spray antiperspirant?
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very sensitive underarms that break out in rashes. I really don't want to go through he hassle of prescription deodorant. Is this gentle enough that that I won't breakout?
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This this version of deodorant better then the stick form? Does it leave you feeling sticky?
Tyana B.
Portland, OR
I always stick to the regular dove powder stick deodorant, but my question is does this last throughout the day?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What other scent should this antiperspirant come in?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.