BY UNILEVER #47 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nourished Beauty Dry Spray Antiperspirant goes on instantly dry and delivers 48 hour odor and wetness protection with Dove’s unique ¼ moisturizers for softer, smoother underarms. Enjoy the fragrance which has notes of citrus and apple mixed with a floral powder cream.

Kelly A.
Olive Branch, MS
My mother in law gave this to me after she bought it and did not like it. She told me she sweats a lot and it made her underarms feel sticky. I am loving it though. The scent is fantastic and it is dry instantly. So if you tend to sweat more than usual, I wouldn't try it.
Lauren K.
I love dove dry spray but I don’t like this particular kind. I used to use the cucumber one and that has always been fantastic! This one however leaves little white balls under my arms and I have to reapply if I’m doing strenuous activity that day. This was on sale which is why I purchased it but once I’m done I’m going back to the cucumber version.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
My forever go to! Usually after using a deodorant for a while my body seems to adjust and it’s not as effective so I have to switch up constantly. Not with this one! The only deodorant I’ve been using thought the year and weather changes, it’s been keeping me fresh!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I struggle with body odor and this is the only deodorant (apart from the discontinued teen spirit sticks) that keeps it at bay all day. I love the convenient instant dry spray as well. It's worth the extra cost over the roll-on types.
Ely C.
El Paso
I am absolutely in love with this. The spray doesn’t leave you sticky feeling nor does it dry your underarms out. I spray in the morning and am good throughout the day. This product is a must for every woman!!
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Dove Dry Spray 48h antiperspirant. This deodorant has lived up to its claims. It goes on dry and it lasts for 48hrs., if not a little longer. The scent is amazing. I made the switch and so should you.
Tiffany B.
I have always been a Dove stick deodorant girl. I got this in a sample box and it sat on my vanity for a few days. I have tried spray deodorant in the past and never liked it. I finally decided to give this a shot and I haven't gone back to my stick yet. I love the smell and it doesn't feel wet and sticky like most spray deodorants. I'm so happy to have another option to reach for!!
Antoinette A.
longview,wa
My new fave product! Was kind of skeptical to switch to a spray deodorant. It was the best choice! It smells amazing, easy to use and spray. Small packagaing so i can put in my purse and go about my day. I have tried svevela different scents and havent been let down once. Pricing is alittle high but worth it because it lasts about 2-3 months depending on how many times a day you reapply. Thats the only downfall with this product, sometimes i have to reapply 2 times a day.
Marta V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have this spray in the bathroom, in my purse and on my makeup stand. As a new mom, who's always on the go, it's super handy -- especially if you're like me and always forgets about deodorant. It's a little pricey unless you get it at Costco in a four pack, but honestly it's worth the price. such a quick effective way to make sure you're smelling good!
Teran F.
Wellness Guru Expert
We love the dry spray a lot. We won degree and dove before from influenster we fell in love with these sprays.easy to use. But my top sprays is degree women and dove so far! Been buying them ever since last year when got them through influenster
Sammy M.
Has anyone tried any other spray antiperspirant?
Karina P.
This this version of deodorant better then the stick form? Does it leave you feeling sticky?
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have very sensitive underarms that break out in rashes. I really don't want to go through he hassle of prescription deodorant. Is this gentle enough that that I won't breakout?
Tyana B.
Portland, OR
I always stick to the regular dove powder stick deodorant, but my question is does this last throughout the day?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
What other scent should this antiperspirant come in?