BY UNILEVER #34 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nourished Beauty Dry Spray Antiperspirant goes on instantly dry and delivers 48 hour odor and wetness protection with Dove’s unique ¼ moisturizers for softer, smoother underarms. Enjoy the fragrance which has notes of citrus and apple mixed with a floral powder cream.

Dedra S.
Dedra S.
MACON, GA
This is my go to antiperspirant spray for the spring !! well u know when spring comes ..we ladies love to wear what we call summer dresses, and tank tops and halters any way this spray will keep u fresh all day so u can lift up your arms with no worries. its goes on clear no white residue and the good thing about this product its healthy very good for you skin it actually lightens tones your skin up under your arm and fades the unwanted dark spots under your arm .!!!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I have always been a Dove stick deodorant girl. I got this in a sample box and it sat on my vanity for a few days. I have tried spray deodorant in the past and never liked it. I finally decided to give this a shot and I haven't gone back to my stick yet. I love the smell and it doesn't feel wet and sticky like most spray deodorants. I'm so happy to have another option to reach for!!
Shai T.
Shai T.
Newark, DE
Great deodorant, smells great and works pretty well on day to day use. very easy to use and not messy at all. I have not tested it yet at the gym after a long workout but so far it takes me through my workday. It is easy to use stash in your gym bag and even use it on your feet to prevent odor and keep them from sliding inside the shoes, especially strappy sandals.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
I had always used other brands of deodorant. Then I saw my sister in law using a spray and I was curious to try it out. One day as I went shopping at Walmart. I came across the dove dry spray and say several different scents. I thought I was awesome. But I've been trying the dry spray and love how easy it is to use and the coverage. I would recommend this product.
Donne E.
Donne E.
This is my favorite deodoranT. After I had a skin condition on my armpits I've been afraid to use deodorants that you have to rub directly on the skin. I used different brands of spray deodorant but none of the perform like the dove spray. It smells good, is effective all day, and doesn't leave a cloud of aerosol that leaves me choking.
Cruz G.
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
When I was introduced to this product I was totally amazed. Because I'm a woman who works hard so I needed something that has strength to control my sweat yet light to the feel and this was perfect! I absoulty love the smell of freshness and feel confident it won't wear off. Out definitely recommend this to anyone, to everyone. 😁🙏💕
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
This does do a good job at preventing odor and sweat under the arms. The scent is pretty nice to. It does not dry my underarms out or make them itch like other aerosol deodorants. price is pretty reasonable $5. The only reason I have it 4 starts because it contains aluminum. I wish they would make a more natural deodorant.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
I absolutely love this dry spray. It works amazingly and keeps me smelling nice all day. I used it on the hottest of days and it lasts all day. I use it on a daily basis and have only had to use it more than once a few times. Overall would definitely repurchase and would recommend it to others.
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
This deodorant keeps me fresh all day , it goes on quick and clear and it smells great . They can be on the pricey side and they don't last as long as the solids but it works great and i don't ever have to reapply which is a plus ! Its super easy to just spray on and to me its even faster !
Bria H.
Bria H.
Clinton, MD
Dry spray is a great alternative to traditional antiperspirant sticks. Dove Dry Spray is easy to use and dries pretty fast. If it is hot or going to be a long day it may need to be reapplied. It does not last 24 hours, but you can get at least a good 6-8 hours out of a single spray.
Sammy M.
Sammy M.
Has anyone tried any other spray antiperspirant?
Karina P.
Karina P.
This this version of deodorant better then the stick form? Does it leave you feeling sticky?
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have very sensitive underarms that break out in rashes. I really don't want to go through he hassle of prescription deodorant. Is this gentle enough that that I won't breakout?
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
What other scent should this antiperspirant come in?
Tyana B.
Tyana B.
Portland, OR
I always stick to the regular dove powder stick deodorant, but my question is does this last throughout the day?