Add a Photo

By DOVE
Dove Natural Touch Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Perspirant Deodorant is formulated to keep your underarm moisturised, odour-free and dry for up to 48 hours. Dead sea minerals are well known for their moisturising properties and Doves unique 1/4 moisturiser...
Photo (1)
Ronisha S.
Ronisha S.
New York , New York

This is one of my favs I absolutely love how it smells. It goes on so smooth a pray or two and your good to go. I have no cons with this product! It last all day and does not burn when sprayed on. It's affordable and last about a month and half. I love love love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family! Smells soooooo gooooooood.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Sint-truiden

IT was a really good product. The sent was very fresh and stayed on for a really long time even after my sports it still smelled (not that strong as before). A other positive point was that it didn't hurt my armpits after shaving what was nice. I would really recommend this deodorant. There are other variations too.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Guadalajara, Jalisco

This is the only anti transpiration deodorant that works for me, it smells super good and lasts a lot, super effective and affordable I recommend this to anyone who wants a cheap and good deodorant that does the job right away
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Downers Grove, IL

I used this on my prom night! It was great especially since it was spray on it didn't leave residue on my dress and I could even fit it in my purse!
Aneliza C.
Aneliza C.
Hallandle Bch, FL

I like all Dove deodorant. It is 0% alcohol, your skin becomes soft, and they have a variety of fragrances.

Join Now