Dove Natural Touch Deodorant 48 Hours Protection Anti-perspirant uploaded by Ronisha S.
2 colors available

BY DOVE

Dove Natural Touch Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Perspirant Deodorant is formulated to keep your underarm moisturised, odour-free and dry for up to 48 hours. Dead sea minerals are well known for their moisturising properties and Doves unique 1/4 moisturiser... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ronisha S.
Ronisha S.
This is one of my favs I absolutely love how it smells. It goes on so smooth a pray or two and your good to go. I have no cons with this product! It last all day and does not burn when sprayed on. It's affordable and last about a month and half. I love love love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family! Smells soooooo gooooooood.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Downers Grove, IL
I used this on my prom night! It was great especially since it was spray on it didn't leave residue on my dress and I could even fit it in my purse!
Brisa E.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
The scent is EVERYTHING. I take one of these with me on the go and I keep one as home as well. It fits nearly anywhere and stays nice and cold. Its a clear formula that doesn't stain clothing. I absolutely love this product, strongly recommend to anyone looking for a new deodorant, that works wonders.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Reading, PA
Good for a couple hours but needed to reapply after 5. Sprays with a fine mist and good area coverage but not as long wearing as I would prefer. It was fine and the price is good but not for a hot/warm day. Wouldn't buy again but am willing to buy other versions of their deodorants the formula just wasn't 100% for me.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brookings, SD
Not my favorite. I like normal deodorant better. The smell was great and is similar or better than other sprays. It met my expectations and was effective but I do not think I would purchase this again.
Jadassa G.
Jadassa G.
Coachella, CA
This product did its job but only for a short while. I felt like I had residue but I it was a very convenient product.
Danne H.
Danne H.
This is my go to deodorant. Keeps me dry all day and never leaves any white residue on your clothing. Smells great also
Heather P.
Heather P.
Hinton
Keeps me smelling decent but does not help with sweating a lot. But it does help a ton to keep me smelling fresh.
Aneliza C.
Aneliza C.
Aventura, FL
I like all Dove deodorant. It is 0% alcohol, your skin becomes soft, and they have a variety of fragrances.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Sint-truiden
IT was a really good product. The sent was very fresh and stayed on for a really long time even after my sports it still smelled (not that strong as before). A other positive point was that it didn't hurt my armpits after shaving what was nice. I would really recommend this deodorant. There are other variations too.