Add a Photo

By DOVE
#708 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Dove Natural Touch Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Perspirant Deodorant is formulated to keep your underarm moisturised, odour-free and dry for up to 48 hours. Dead sea minerals are well known for their moisturising properties and Doves unique 1/4 moisturiser...
Photo (1)
Ronisha S.
Ronisha S.
This is one of my favs I absolutely love how it smells. It goes on so smooth a pray or two and your good to go. I have no cons with this product! It last all day and does not burn when sprayed on. It's affordable and last about a month and half. I love love love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family! Smells soooooo gooooooood.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Downers Grove, IL
I used this on my prom night! It was great especially since it was spray on it didn't leave residue on my dress and I could even fit it in my purse!
Aneliza C.
Aneliza C.
Aventura, FL
I like all Dove deodorant. It is 0% alcohol, your skin becomes soft, and they have a variety of fragrances.
Brisa E.
Brisa E.
Redwood city, Ca
The scent is EVERYTHING. I take one of these with me on the go and I keep one as home as well. It fits nearly anywhere and stays nice and cold. Its a clear formula that doesn't stain clothing. I absolutely love this product, strongly recommend to anyone looking for a new deodorant, that works wonders.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Merrill, IA
Not my favorite. I like normal deodorant better. The smell was great and is similar or better than other sprays. It met my expectations and was effective but I do not think I would purchase this again.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Sint-truiden
IT was a really good product. The sent was very fresh and stayed on for a really long time even after my sports it still smelled (not that strong as before). A other positive point was that it didn't hurt my armpits after shaving what was nice. I would really recommend this deodorant. There are other variations too.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Guadalajara, Jalisco
This is the only anti transpiration deodorant that works for me, it smells super good and lasts a lot, super effective and affordable I recommend this to anyone who wants a cheap and good deodorant that does the job right away
Gia C.
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
I love the Dove products and i Find this deodorant very good and It realy prevent smell for 48 Hours
Stefania B.
Stefania B.
Montreal , QC
I love this product it is my go to deodorant the smell is great and keeps you nice and dry. I have not been able to purchase it for the last 5 months because I am pregnant and the spray is very strong for me to handle now but as soon as I can start using it again I will!
I use this dove spray every single day ..it leave my underarms dry with a fresh smell and its alcohol free..so it can't make my underarms rough.dry.and dark because I have sensitive skin