Dove Natural Touch 48h Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Dove Natural Touch Dead Sea Minerals Deodorant Stick is a 24hour anti perspirant deodorant with 0% alchohol and 1/4 Dove moisurisers. Containing a unique formula of natural Dead Sea Mineral extracts known for their skin moisturising properties. Give...

Is this aluminum/nasty ingredient free. And does it work ?
Start your review of Dove Natural Touch 48h Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick!
Chicago
I have hyperhydrosis and even though I've found a better product, this really did work for when I did use it. So I recommend this for people who maybe just sweat a little bit, it's a great product, just wasn't the one for me.
I love the idea of a natural deodorant but this did not work for me! It seemed to wear off quickly and I definitely smelled! I don't think I would use this again based on how it worked for me.
woodland hills 434 desoto
This is one my favorite for ever. It doesn't make you clothes white or oily at all. And it will stay for so long I only used it in the morning and it will stay till night. I usually get them from target.
I love the way this product makes me feel after I use it. It's refreshing and I love the smell of it. It keeps my hair moisturised , however does not feel heavy or feel oily like some other products I've used before.💖💖💖
Yakima
It's what I always use, I have very sensitive skin and I love how it feels going on, it's very nice I would recommend.
Dove deodorant is almost the only brand I use. It goes on smooth, smells great, and most importantly... IT WORKS.
University Pl, WA
The only type of deodorant I will use is Dove. I've been wearing it for years and it has never let me down!!!
Dove helps u so much it makes everything work for you it controls your sweating and so much more💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
West Park, FL
Dove Natural Touch 48h Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Gabby P.
Hello Everyone! So this was a relatively new product for me. I like dove deodorants because they're usually gentle and have a pleasant scent and this one is no different The scent is almost fruity and provides protection through the day. I would buy it again. Dove Natural Touch 48h Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
Tres tres bn parfaum il a une parfum agréable tres doux légère vous sentez frais toute la journée il diminue votre transpiration il ne laisse pas de tache jaune sur vos vêtements je le kiff