BY DOVE

Dove Natural Touch Dead Sea Minerals Deodorant Stick is a 24hour anti perspirant deodorant with 0% alchohol and 1/4 Dove moisurisers. Containing a unique formula of natural Dead Sea Mineral extracts known for their skin moisturising properties. Give...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey L.
Union, KY
I used this when I was trying to find more natural deodorant options at the drugstore. It worked okay but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I would repurchase again if I couldn't find another natural option.
Lindsay L.
I love the idea of a natural deodorant but this did not work for me! It seemed to wear off quickly and I definitely smelled! I don't think I would use this again based on how it worked for me.
Lekeaka T.
Columbus , OH
Dove is the best Deodorant I ever used! It keeps you fresh. It's very affordable . It smells so good and could last for long as compared to other products . Dove definitely met my expectations and I'm extremely satisfied with this product .
Kourtney B.
Somerset, KY
A nice product that gets the job done without leaving behind a while mess on all my tops. Doesnt really last 48 hours, but theres no way I would rely on one deodorant application to last for two days without a re-application or at least touch up. Not bad.
Amani E.
Chicago
I have hyperhydrosis and even though I've found a better product, this really did work for when I did use it. So I recommend this for people who maybe just sweat a little bit, it's a great product, just wasn't the one for me.
Stephanie H.
Bronx, NY
All Dove products will forever be my favorite to use. It gets the job done and does not leave yellow stains on my white shirts. I bought this at a local Rite Aid for a very cheap price. Overall, I am very satisfied for the purchase.
Sabrina D.
Nashvillie
This deodorant is OK. It does what you need to do. It will get the job done but I recommend to apply it on again later in the day. This product it still a good product and I would recommend this product to anybody.
Heather H.
Great deodorant that has a wonderful smell and lasts all day long! I never feel like I need to reapply (even in the summer). It's super affordable and I love that it is all natural! This is my go-to for deodorant!
Vianka R.
PA
Very good product. Very cheap. I think about 4 to 5 dollars. Some even come in packs. Very effective. Last about 24 hours. Easy to use. Just apply to under arms. I definitely would buy it again. I seem to always do
Ruth H.
Love the smell of it, makes me feel fresh all day, is super easy to use and it is long lasting smell, makes me feel dry and when putting it in is super soft, loved the product and I will definitely buy again !!