Dove Natural Touch 48h Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Dove Natural Touch Dead Sea Minerals Deodorant Stick is a 24hour anti perspirant deodorant with 0% alchohol and 1/4 Dove moisurisers. Containing a unique formula of natural Dead Sea Mineral extracts known for their skin moisturising properties. Give...

Is this aluminum/nasty ingredient free. And does it work ?
Start your review of Dove Natural Touch 48h Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick!
West Park, FL
Dove Natural Touch 48h Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Gabby P.
Hello Everyone! So this was a relatively new product for me. I like dove deodorants because they're usually gentle and have a pleasant scent and this one is no different The scent is almost fruity and provides protection through the day. I would buy it again. Dove Natural Touch 48h Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
Marceline
This is the perfect deodorant for me. I bought it 2 weeks ago, and I’ve hardly made a dent in it! I am very active, and this deodorant does not disappoint! It’s price is invisible compared to the quality of the product. Thanks Dove!
Columbus, OH
Dove is the best Deodorant I ever used! It keeps you fresh. It's very affordable . It smells so good and could last for long as compared to other products . Dove definitely met my expectations and I'm extremely satisfied with this product .
Somerset, KY
A nice product that gets the job done without leaving behind a while mess on all my tops. Doesnt really last 48 hours, but theres no way I would rely on one deodorant application to last for two days without a re-application or at least touch up. Not bad.
Bronx, NY
All Dove products will forever be my favorite to use. It gets the job done and does not leave yellow stains on my white shirts. I bought this at a local Rite Aid for a very cheap price. Overall, I am very satisfied for the purchase.
Union, KY
I used this when I was trying to find more natural deodorant options at the drugstore. It worked okay but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I would repurchase again if I couldn't find another natural option.
PA
Very good product. Very cheap. I think about 4 to 5 dollars. Some even come in packs. Very effective. Last about 24 hours. Easy to use. Just apply to under arms. I definitely would buy it again. I seem to always do
Nashvillie
This deodorant is OK. It does what you need to do. It will get the job done but I recommend to apply it on again later in the day. This product it still a good product and I would recommend this product to anybody.
Great deodorant that has a wonderful smell and lasts all day long! I never feel like I need to reapply (even in the summer). It's super affordable and I love that it is all natural! This is my go-to for deodorant!
Love the smell of it, makes me feel fresh all day, is super easy to use and it is long lasting smell, makes me feel dry and when putting it in is super soft, loved the product and I will definitely buy again !!