BY DOVE

Dove Moisturizing Conditioner - 12 oz see more...

Dove Moisturizing Conditioner - 12 oz
  • "When I use this product make it does make my hair soft but its leaves it too fluffy for my hair and I really don't care about that" in 2 reviews
  • "Leaves my hair silky and smells amazing!" in 1 review
  • "I have naturally spiraling, curly hair that can get stiff and dry, especially in the summer after swimming, but this makes sure my curls keep their shape while staying soft and wispy." in 1 review
  • "This conditioner does very well condition my hair." in 1 review
  • "I use this on my natural hair and on my extensions." in 1 review
Madison M.
yall I LOVE THIS STUFF honestly all things that dove makes I love. This conditioner smells sooo good and leaves your hair so smooth and soft! I feel like this honestly CLEANS your hair without having all the harsh chemicals in it. I feel like it really moisturizes your hair like your hair has been begging for. Our hair needs to be moisturized just like our skin does. And this is the product YOU NEED. Dove is very affordable and you don't need much product. Now dove isn't a professorial brand but for a drugstore conditioner it's very great for you hair I will never use anything else! After a few uses I have seen a huge difference in frizz. I literally don't have it anymore. Who doesn't want soft hair? lol. The smell literally last a couple of days. so I highly recommend this product for all ages. I use their shampoo, body wash, and deodorant. See how obsessed I am with his brand lol hopefully you will be too!
Stephanie A.
I love this conditioner really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Dove moisturizer conditioner is a great addition after treating my hair with their shampoo. i like how it rinses out so easily and leaves my hair super soft with nice volume. highly recommend it to anyone looking for volume in their hair
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
been using it for years makes my hair so soft and smooth people always compliment the way my hair smells and its thanks to this and i dont even have to use that much product
Paige R.
Greenville, SC
Bought this as a set from Target because it was a cheaper option with more products and I’m so glad I did! Great conditioner with the usual formula from Dove that we all love and trust. Great scent and great for my hair.
Katelyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
I needed fresh, light and clean smelling and thisbis exactly what i got. I've used this a lot in the winter months qhen my hair starts to get brittle and breaking from hat's and earmuffs.
Nikki Y.
I have said it before and I will say it again Dove is one of the absolute best smelling body care and I hair care products that is on the market whether it be a high-end or drugstore. Their products always leave your hair and skin feeling soft and clean and also refreshed and moisturized definitely a repurchase for me always.
Kimberly L.
Verona, NY
Love this product . Really leaves my hair feeling shiny and moisturized. Would be best for someone that has a dry scalp. Better then other moisture get shampoos I've used. Pricing is pretty affordable. I completely satisfied with it and will recommend to others.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is a wonderful product!! It really moisturizes the hair!! Yes, it is affordable. The smell is awesome!!! Yes, it is safe for color treated hair! Yes, it's best for dry scalp. I would definitely recommend it to a friend! I am very satisfied!
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
If your hair is lacking moisture then this is a great conditioner (and shampoo set) to use. I however get very oily hair and this conditioner often made it worse. Within an out of drying it would be Greasy looking. Other than that the shampoo made my hair softer and shinier.