BY DOVE #98 in Conditioner

Dove Moisturizing Conditioner - 12 oz see more...

Dove Moisturizing Conditioner - 12 oz
  • "When I use this product make it does make my hair soft but its leaves it too fluffy for my hair and I really don't care about that" in 2 reviews
  • "Defiantly would recommend " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally spiraling, curly hair that can get stiff and dry, especially in the summer after swimming, but this makes sure my curls keep their shape while staying soft and wispy." in 1 review
  • "I use this on my natural hair and on my extensions." in 1 review
  • "I won't use their soap bc it dries me out but this body wash smells great and leaves my skin smooth" in 1 review
Sharray L.
Tracy, CA
I LOVE this product!! I have thick Multi-racial curly hair and finding good products can be a nightmare. Moisturizing is the best way to keep curls looking healthy so I have been on the prowl for a good conditioner to use for some time and like many people with curls will agree , once you use a product for a while you need to move on to another to keep the curls from getting " Bored" with the product. I have had nothing but good experiences with this product! I found it at Costco in a huge pump style container and have gone back for it ever since!! Great smell, awesome coverage, great quality!
Yvonne C.
Scottsdale, AZ
One of the worst conditioners I have ever used on my hair. The smell is pleasing, just sort of smells like soap. I have very thick and straight and shiny hair. This conditioner left my hair a dry and knotted mess. It also felt like it left some sort of gross film on my hair. I tried it again days later, and really made sure to rinse all the product out thoroughly. It still left it a gross residue. Anything that makes my hair into a knotted rats' nest is a no-go in my book. The S.O. also mentioned his hair felt like it left a gross residue as well.
Lina L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only conditioner that I use nowadays. I have tried a lot of different brands of hair product but none of them could give me the feeling that this conditioner can. It leaves my hair soft and slick as well as light. It has also prevents split ends. I color my hair and straighten it often. With other brands, my hair would be full of split ends in about two weeks and I would need a trim. With this, I only need a trim every month or two. Every time I would use another brand due to recommendations, I seem to come back to this with two weeks.
Susan K.
It is my shampoo and conditioner I end up returning to after using expensive brands. My hair is thick, coarse, and dried. Can't tell the difference between brands. Compared to other salon brands, dove is cheapest and I end up returning to it.
Gwen H.
I use this as shaving cream and only occasionally on my hair. For my purposes, it works well, leaving my skin soft. I have short hair and an oily scalp and don't really need to condition that often. Haven't really noticed a different there
Michelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite conditioners! You don't need to use a large amount and I have fairly thick/long hair. It keeps hair super smooth especially for those who don't wash their hair everyday! This is a great conditioner!
Breanna H.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love this product and how light it makes my hair feel. It doesn't dry out my hair or overly moisturize it, and it has an amazing scent. I've been using it for years and have no plans on changing any time soon!
Cherilyn P.
I like the Dove brand and have tried this conditioner a few times. I have curly hair and it works okay. My daughter has straight hair and it works really well for her. Her hair so so soft and smooth after using this.
Liz W.
Schenectady , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite drugstore conditioner. I have been using it for the past 4 years and will continue to repurchase. It makes my hair so smooth and healthy looking.. Not to mention how great it smells.
Megan B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Never fails to keep my hair feeling soft and moisturizers! Never weighed down though. My hair stays soft and silky until about day 3 of no washing until it starts to get a little oily