BY DOVE

Dove Moisturizing Conditioner - 12 oz see more...

Dove Moisturizing Conditioner - 12 oz
  • "When I use this product make it does make my hair soft but its leaves it too fluffy for my hair and I really don't care about that" in 2 reviews
  • "Defiantly would recommend " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally spiraling, curly hair that can get stiff and dry, especially in the summer after swimming, but this makes sure my curls keep their shape while staying soft and wispy." in 1 review
  • "I use this on my natural hair and on my extensions." in 1 review
  • "I won't use their soap bc it dries me out but this body wash smells great and leaves my skin smooth" in 1 review
Sharray L.
Sharray L.
Tracy, CA
I LOVE this product!! I have thick Multi-racial curly hair and finding good products can be a nightmare. Moisturizing is the best way to keep curls looking healthy so I have been on the prowl for a good conditioner to use for some time and like many people with curls will agree , once you use a product for a while you need to move on to another to keep the curls from getting " Bored" with the product. I have had nothing but good experiences with this product! I found it at Costco in a huge pump style container and have gone back for it ever since!! Great smell, awesome coverage, great quality!
Lina L.
Lina L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only conditioner that I use nowadays. I have tried a lot of different brands of hair product but none of them could give me the feeling that this conditioner can. It leaves my hair soft and slick as well as light. It has also prevents split ends. I color my hair and straighten it often. With other brands, my hair would be full of split ends in about two weeks and I would need a trim. With this, I only need a trim every month or two. Every time I would use another brand due to recommendations, I seem to come back to this with two weeks.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Scottsdale, AZ
One of the worst conditioners I have ever used on my hair. The smell is pleasing, just sort of smells like soap. I have very thick and straight and shiny hair. This conditioner left my hair a dry and knotted mess. It also felt like it left some sort of gross film on my hair. I tried it again days later, and really made sure to rinse all the product out thoroughly. It still left it a gross residue. Anything that makes my hair into a knotted rats' nest is a no-go in my book. The S.O. also mentioned his hair felt like it left a gross residue as well.
Tali M.
Tali M.
This conditioner does wonders for the hair. I have dry hair that gets frizzy if I just shampoo it alone. However, with this conditioner I don't have to worry about that. It gives my hair moisture and leaves it feeling soft after I come out of the shower. Seriously, one of the best things I've done for my hair. I definitely would recommend this to anyone needed a solution for dry and frizzy hair.
Kelsie A.
Kelsie A.
Clawson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this conditioner for a short period of time. I got a small sample to take with me on a trip and loved the scent so I decided to purchase a larger bottle. After using it for a long period of time I decided that it was too heavy for my thin hair. Would work great for someone with thick hair, but not great for someone with thin hair.
Tara J.
Tara J.
Cave Springs, AR
Love the smell and the way my hair feels afterward. My hair even smells nice after using the flat iron. I use it every other day. I definitely recommend this brand especially for the price! My hair feels moisturized but not weighed down. Don't be afraid of the drug store brand!
Afrain B.
Afrain B.
I have been using this product religiously for over three years and I absolutely love it. I can't live without it! I use it with my Dove Moisturizinf
Shampoo. It keeps my hair tangles free for days and feeling soft and looking shiny as ever. I would recommend this to everyone!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Cedar Grove
I love all Dove shampoo and conditioners. They have a wonderful scent. They clean hair really well and the conditioner is great ! It's an effective product and not too harsh. My hair is left soft and shiny. I would recommend this product and I'm satisfied with it.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Ravenna, OH
I have been using this conditioner for years. I love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel and how shiny it is after wards.
I refuse to buy any other brand of conditioner . I love the price and it last so long. I always purchase my hair products at Walmart.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Rosedale, MD
One of my absolute favorite conditioners. I have frizzy wavy hair and this product always leaves it soft and manageable. Id recommend for all hair types. The scent is light and fresh and I always get compliments whenever I use this product. You cant go wrong!