BY DOVE

Dove Moisturizing Conditioner - 12 oz see more...

Dove Moisturizing Conditioner - 12 oz
  • "When I use this product make it does make my hair soft but its leaves it too fluffy for my hair and I really don't care about that" in 2 reviews
  • "Defiantly would recommend " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally spiraling, curly hair that can get stiff and dry, especially in the summer after swimming, but this makes sure my curls keep their shape while staying soft and wispy." in 1 review
  • "I use this on my natural hair and on my extensions." in 1 review
  • "I won't use their soap bc it dries me out but this body wash smells great and leaves my skin smooth" in 1 review
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
If your hair is lacking moisture then this is a great conditioner (and shampoo set) to use. I however get very oily hair and this conditioner often made it worse. Within an out of drying it would be Greasy looking. Other than that the shampoo made my hair softer and shinier.
Stephanie A.
I love this conditioner really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
been using it for years makes my hair so soft and smooth people always compliment the way my hair smells and its thanks to this and i dont even have to use that much product
Paige R.
Greenville, SC
Bought this as a set from Target because it was a cheaper option with more products and I’m so glad I did! Great conditioner with the usual formula from Dove that we all love and trust. Great scent and great for my hair.
Katelyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
I needed fresh, light and clean smelling and thisbis exactly what i got. I've used this a lot in the winter months qhen my hair starts to get brittle and breaking from hat's and earmuffs.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Dove moisturizer conditioner is a great addition after treating my hair with their shampoo. i like how it rinses out so easily and leaves my hair super soft with nice volume. highly recommend it to anyone looking for volume in their hair
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
My hair didn’t feel weighed down and this stuff smells amazing. I would purchase again {but only when target has their handy special to get a gift card with purchase!}
Nikki Y.
I have said it before and I will say it again Dove is one of the absolute best smelling body care and I hair care products that is on the market whether it be a high-end or drugstore. Their products always leave your hair and skin feeling soft and clean and also refreshed and moisturized definitely a repurchase for me always.
Kimberly L.
Verona, NY
Love this product . Really leaves my hair feeling shiny and moisturized. Would be best for someone that has a dry scalp. Better then other moisture get shampoos I've used. Pricing is pretty affordable. I completely satisfied with it and will recommend to others.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is a wonderful product!! It really moisturizes the hair!! Yes, it is affordable. The smell is awesome!!! Yes, it is safe for color treated hair! Yes, it's best for dry scalp. I would definitely recommend it to a friend! I am very satisfied!