BY DOVE

About This Product

• Helps Protects Normal Hair From Daily Wear And Tear
• Shampoo & Conditioner Nourishes To Make Hair Softer And 5x Smoother In Just One Wash Vs. Non-conditioning
• Instantly Detangles And Improves Manageability
• Progressively Nourishes With Regular Use
• Formulated With Pro-moisture Complex
• Suitable For Daily Use

We All Love To Have Beautiful, Healthy Hair. All Sorts Of Things, From Daily Grooming To Being Out In The Sun, Can Leave Your Hair Feeling A Touch Dry, But Did You Know That A Moisturising Conditioner Can Help Protect Your Hair From Everyday Wear And Tear And Make It Feel Soft And Smooth? That’s Why We’ve Developed Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner: To Help Give You The Silky Hair That You Love, Every Day.
Formulated With Pro-moisture Complex, This Dove Conditioner Helps To Smooth Hair On The Outside While Deeply And Progressively Nourishing From Within, Making Hair Healthier In The Long Run With Regular Use. Treat Yourself To Softer Hair That’s Up To 5x Smoother Vs Non-conditioning Shampoo: Gently Apply Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner To Wet Hair After Shampooing, Massage Through And Rinse. For Best Results, Use With Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Peg-150 Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Gluconolactone, Adipic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
Dove shampoo and conditioner make my hair so thick and full, which is why I like it. I wish I could love it more, but this one does weigh my hair down if I use it a lot. You just have to be careful and apply less than you think you need, because it can start to become too much moisture quickly, and I suggest to avoid putting this on your roots. This conditioner along with the shampoo will give you more fullness and body, than other drugstore shampoo and conditioner. I think the smell is nice, but it's not my favorite. In summary, I think this is a good conditioner, especially if you have hair prone to dryness.
Taylor D.
Dallas
Works okay. At first definitely makes your hair softer but after awhile seems to start drying it out. I typically stick to coconut infused products but I keep a bottle of this around for guests, travel, and when I run out of my normal stuff.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
This conditioner does a great job at keeping the hair moisturized for days. I am confident that this product works. My hair feels soft and my Styles last longer. I have naturally curly hair and we all know that is extremely hard to keep curly hair moisturized but I do not have this problem whenever I use this conditioner.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
I love Dove moisturizing conditioner! First of all it smells divine...Dove always does and second of all it makes my hair feel SO soft. I can ALWAYS count on Dove.
Michaela F.
Lithonia, GA
This is my go-to conditioner. I’ve been using it for years and don’t plan on changing anytime soon. I’m usually not too selective when it comes to shampoo but I also use Dove conditioner. I feel like this and the intense therapy version for dry/damaged hair does more or leas the same thing. All their products smell SO GREAT!
Jessica M.
Shelbyville , KY
One of my favorite drugstore conditioner but nothing spectacular - leaves hair soft and moisturized, great for in shower finger detangling but for me personally, cabt stand alone - still needs styling/conditioning products after.
Gillian R.
This product doesn't moisturize my hair as well as I'd hoped. I have very thick and frizzy hair and it tends to remove too much of my natural oil and makes my hair worse. It may work for other hair types but not mine.
LAINEY B.
Boston, MA
I use this every day! The smell is amazing and I get compliments on how great my hair smells all the time! Leaves my hair silky smooth! It’s also affordable and goes on sale a lot at basic drug and grocery stores!
Kristin O.
Chesapeake, VA
This is My all time favorite/best hair conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and it really smells pleasantly. The price is affordable and would definitely buy again and recommend this product to others.
Ana L.
Dove shampoos and conditioners are not meant for me. Don't get me wrong i have no problem with their antiperspirants and bar soaps but the shampoos and conditioners I don't like. I have thin hair and my hair falls out which I been trying to find products for those treatments. When I tried dove I notice my hair falls when I grab it to wash the conditioner out and makes my hair even thinner. I'm sorry but these products are not meant for me. Any products recommend for thin and hair loss treatment?? Especially for a inexpensive product??
DeAnna  L.
Is this a good conditioner to use for really dry hair from too much hair dye?
corey p.
Olivet, MI
Duse this make your hair soft
Gabi L.
Have you guys tried the Dove conditioner for dyed hair, is it good?