DOVE Mint with Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box

by Dove Chocolate

Treat yourself to an experience like no other with DOVE® Mint With Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bars. Made with creamy mint flavored ice cream and dipped in rich DOVE® Dark Chocolate, these ice cream bars are a luxurious treat that don't need a special occasion to enjoy. With three DOVE® Chocolate Ice Cream Bars in each box, this novelty is great for sharing with friends or for stocking the freezer for those moments you want to escape with a cold treat. Celebrate everyday moments with the deliciousness of DOVE® Ice Cream. For even more decadent DOVE® Chocolate moments, also try DOVE® Miniatures and DOVE® Ice Cream Pints.

Does Dove have any other products like this that aren’t mint or dark chocolate? I’d love to try others that are reg chocolate, rich milk chocolate, no mint.
Start your review of DOVE Mint with Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box!
Anjie O.
Hilton Head, SC
DOVE Mint with Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Anjie O.
This is such a delicious, indulgent treat! The chocolate is rich and just like a dove bar. The ice cream is creamy and minty. So yummy!
Liz M.
Jordan, MN
DOVE Mint with Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Liz M.
These are really good. They have a good balance of chocolate and ice cream. They are a little more expensive than I would normally spend on ice cream bars but good for a special treat!
Ani L.
Wilmington, DE
DOVE Mint with Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Ani L.
It has amazing taste and smell. I live this brand and it is affordable for me. I like its packaging and I would buy it always again. This one is very delicious and well flavored.
Jessica B.
Big Lake, MN
DOVE Mint with Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Jessica B.
I really liked these dark chocolate mint bars from Dove. The icecream had a very nice silky texture. I wish it had a bit more of a mint flavor though. That's the only reason I have it one less star. I will definitely be trying the other flavors now though!
Rachael G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Anyone interested in follow for follow? Is this just like the same chocolate from the chocolate bars?
Demi P.
Durham, NC
DOVE Mint with Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Demi P.
I'm eating this right now and it is SO good! I was a little hesitant because of the mint but I'm so glad I decided to go with this variety! This really hits the spot. It's just the right amount of mint with a fresh little burst of flavor mixed with the dark chocolate.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
DOVE Mint with Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Amber L.
I love Dove Chocolate normally, adding it into an ice cream bar makes it even better! I chose the Chocolate with mint because that’s all that was left. They are delicious but I wish they came in a 4 pack instead of a 3 pack.
Kendra G.
Norwalk, IA
DOVE Mint with Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Kendra G.
Loved the dark chocolate! The ice cream was smooth and creamy. Perfect treat for any one craving something sweet. Will definitely be buying more!
Kaitlyn H.
Homestead, FL
DOVE Mint with Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Kaitlyn H.
not a fan of mint but the dark chocolate made It taste so much better. I don’t eat a lot of sweets but I’ve cream is my weakness. I think if you like mint flavor ice cream this is a great product for you, but otherwise not.
Brittany L.
Saint Joseph, MN
DOVE Mint with Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Brittany L.
These chocolate treats have the right ratio of chocolate and mint to make this a refreshing treat for summertime. My kids enjoy them too, but this is definitely an adult indulgence.