Skin CareFacial SkincareDove
Mineral Touch Deodorant Spray 150ml

Dove Mineral Touch Deodorant Spray 150ml

Dove Mineral Touch Deodorant Spray 150ml

Does this actually work?
Start your review of Dove Mineral Touch Deodorant Spray 150ml!
shanti C.
Dove Mineral Touch Deodorant Spray 150ml uploaded by shanti C.
A classic! They’re expensive but recently I got them for $1.99 EACH 😍 In stores like target they go for $6 - $8 !
Gerta L.
Philadelphia
Dove Mineral Touch Deodorant Spray 150ml uploaded by Gerta L.
Dove Products are all I use especially for the deodorant I love their spray ones. I love to try all their different kinds of smells they have on the counters. This is the one that I am using currently at the moment and I love the smell definitely spray from a far away not too close or else you will have that white residue.
Glenda N.
LongBeach
Dove Mineral Touch Deodorant Spray 150ml uploaded by Glenda N.
I do like this product, it really keeps me dry and I don’t sweat with this product. I love the smell.
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Dove Mineral Touch Deodorant Spray 150ml uploaded by Aqsa C.
Clean, fresh, and gets the job done. I like “roll-on” stick-deodorants because I feel like they don’t completely evaporate all moisture that ever existed to be gone...but for a aerosol it’s quick, applies clean, and smells nice. I wouldn’t put this stuff on too hard as the smell can become intense quick! Also keep it away from dark colored clothing because it leave white marks like crazy 🤣🤣. Otherwise, love. Dove Dove Mineral Touch Deodorant Spray 150ml
Sk S.
Pathalgada Chatra Jharkhand
I love and don't find overwhelming. I used during the summer in a very hot climate and it worked well. My local drug stores have started carrying more scent options of the Dove dry deodorants since I ordered on Amazon, but not in this scent which is one of my favorites. I've tried many brands of dry spray deodorants and Dove is by far my favorite. You can sure go for it.
Carolina A.
Washington DC
It smells nice and keeps me from sweating all day. It doesnt give me an itchy rash like some other deodorant, doesnt seem to have any scary ingredients, and the price is reasonable. I definitely plan to keep using this.
I like it and i totally recommend it.
I like it and i totally recommend it.
HellofromMichigan ..
Clarkston, MI
Great deodorant, great scent and nice package! It protects my skin and helps with my sweat! Easy to find in any store! I loved it
Diana G.
Natick
I think this product has a great smell. I like it in general; I have used a couple of times, however, the deodorant in the spray is not my favorite.I  used every once in a while. It has a good price comparing to the brands with deodorant in spray.  Recommended if you like sprays.
Araceli P.
Midvale, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta este desodorante en e spray el aroma es riquísimo gusta el tienpo que puedo tardar con el me dura asta 24 horas
Maritza A.
Excelente y fácil de usar, duradero y muy bueno para la piel. Me encantó porque su olor es fresco