Add a Photo

By DOVE
Kosher Resealable zipper
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

These are ADDICTING! My local store stopped selling them for awhile and it was terrible because that's the only place I've ever found them! They recently started carrying them again and I couldn't be happier. I just wish the price hadn't increased and that the bags were available in larger sizes.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH

Bought these for my mom on Valentine's Day and I ended up eating half the bag before she got any. Oops. I love Dove Chocolates over any other chocolate brand and stock up when they are on sale. I keep a candy jar in my house for visitors and it's normally filled with Dove.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Soquel, CA

Dove chocolate is so rush and creamy. There chocolate is so satisfying that all you need is one when ever you are having a craving. They also make great gifts for Mother's Day and birthdays for the chocolate liver in you life.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Carriere , Ms

Delicious! Dove is one of the best chocolate brands. The milky smoothness of the chocolate and the crunch of the tummy almonds make a party in my mouth.
Uena M.
Uena M.
Salvador

Five chocolate is very smooth and adding it to almonds is great! It doesn't over power the flavor of almonds and allows you to taste both.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX

The dove chocolate brand is pretty awesome! It tastes so sweet but not over bearing. It's just enough to send your taste buds to heaven
Chrisha B.
Chrisha B.

What more would you want from a snack. Chocolate candy with almonds is womans best friend there isn't too many things that can top this.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX

I bought a bag and it was scrumptious ☺️ the almonds are fresh and the chocolate is to die for!! A++
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

Chocolate with almonds is one of my favorite combinations but dove chocolate is one of the smoothst chocolates out there. You are definitely bound to enjoy this treat
Molly G.
Molly G.
Waterford, MI

Delicious treat! The almonds add an unexpected crunch to the already tasty treat
Tamber M.
Tamber M.
Columbus, GA

I love chocolate and almonds. I would love to try these does anybody know where I can buy these. I haven't seen them in none of my local stores.

Join Now