BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Kosher Resealable zipper see more...

• I love chocolate and almonds. I would love to try these does any...3 Answers
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
This is my ongoing addiction. I shouldn’t but I can seriously sit and eat the whole bag myself and not notice. Creamy, rich, crunchy inside, just amazing. They’re such a great treat. Highly recommend.
Osdelys G.
miami
Foodie Expert
i love chocolate and dove is so good. The almonds are a welcome taste with the chocolate. The only thing I don't like is there isn't many I the package but it doesn't take away from what you do get.
beatriz o.
Foodie Expert
SSorvete perito mesmo fazendo feio você vai ficar na vontade de comer não importa o tempo ele é muito gostoso
Sofia C.
Medford, NY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite combinations, chocolate plus almonds equals heaven!!!!!!!
Kristen J.
If you like chocolate and you like almonds.. you will LOVE these. Full almond covered in milk chocolate, and not just almond pieces.
Dove really gets the chocolate covered almonds game.this is perfect snacking size. And it's resealable so you don't have to eat it all in one sitting!
Haven M.
Somerset, KY
I've tried many chocolates, Dove being one of my all time favorites of course. I'm a nut person. If it has nuts in it, it's even better. I eat these pretty often. And they're great.
Abby W.
Just looking at this picture makes my mouth water I love almonds and chocolate anndd dove is a recipe for deliciousness
Katie C.
Sweetwater, TN
Foodie Expert
These are amazing ... my downfall definitely Dove is my favorite candy... the milk chocolate and it is very smooth !
Cait O.
I like the smoothness of Dove chocolate, dark is better paired with almonds, but with nuts is a win!
Tamber M.
Columbus, GA
I love chocolate and almonds. I would love to try these does anybody know where I can buy these. I haven't seen them in none of my local stores.