BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Kosher Resealable zipper see more...

• I love chocolate and almonds. I would love to try these does anybo...3 Answers
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Foodie Expert
These are ADDICTING! My local store stopped selling them for awhile and it was terrible because that's the only place I've ever found them! They recently started carrying them again and I couldn't be happier. I just wish the price hadn't increased and that the bags were available in larger sizes.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Foodie Expert
Bought these for my mom on Valentine's Day and I ended up eating half the bag before she got any. Oops. I love Dove Chocolates over any other chocolate brand and stock up when they are on sale. I keep a candy jar in my house for visitors and it's normally filled with Dove.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Soquel, CA
Dove chocolate is so rush and creamy. There chocolate is so satisfying that all you need is one when ever you are having a craving. They also make great gifts for Mother's Day and birthdays for the chocolate liver in you life.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Carriere , Ms
Delicious! Dove is one of the best chocolate brands. The milky smoothness of the chocolate and the crunch of the tummy almonds make a party in my mouth.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
The dove chocolate brand is pretty awesome! It tastes so sweet but not over bearing. It's just enough to send your taste buds to heaven
Osdelys G.
Osdelys G.
miami
Foodie Expert
i love chocolate and dove is so good. The almonds are a welcome taste with the chocolate. The only thing I don't like is there isn't many I the package but it doesn't take away from what you do get.
beatriz o.
beatriz o.
Foodie Expert
SSorvete perito mesmo fazendo feio você vai ficar na vontade de comer não importa o tempo ele é muito gostoso
Chrisha B.
Chrisha B.
What more would you want from a snack. Chocolate candy with almonds is womans best friend there isn't too many things that can top this.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
I bought a bag and it was scrumptious ☺️ the almonds are fresh and the chocolate is to die for!! A++
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pomona, MO
Foodie Expert
Excellent. All Dove chocolate is milky and creamy! None of that rubbery-tasting nonsense! Highly re comment for the chocolate craver in you.
Tamber M.
Tamber M.
Columbus, GA
I love chocolate and almonds. I would love to try these does anybody know where I can buy these. I haven't seen them in none of my local stores.