BY MARS

Dove® Silky Smooth Heart Promises® Milk Chocolate & Strawberry Créme Swirl.
What's inside.
Calories 230, 12%DV per serving.
5 servings per pack.
Artificial flavors. see more...

• "I'm not a big fan of chocolate but these are amazing!!!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite dark chocolate mint." in 1 review
  • "Dove has successfully captured the taste of a chocolate covered strawberry in this candy." in 1 review
Megan M.
Orient, OH
Dove chocolate is literally the best! They melt in your mouth and they have the best flavors! But I have to say the strawberry creme ones are the best!
keyty G.
I really enjoyed these candies. I like Dove chocolate and the strawberry crisp was a tasty surprise...
Scarlett H.
Love Dove chocolate! Their promises line is really great since it offers awesome flavor combinations with their same amazing quality chocolate. The portions are perfect for a little chocolate treat without overwhelming your taste buds.
TRACY O.
These are so delish'! I love these! They are just the right amount of sweetness vs. flavor. I don't care for a few of the flavors simply because of "my" tastes, not that they are bad tasting or gross, I just prefer certain flavors (i.e., not a big White Chocolate fan), but the rest of the family likes the flavors I don't care for, so none go to waste! Additionally, I love how creamy they are, no waxy chocolate here!
Kat D.
These are so good! I could easily sit down and eat a handful before realizing, so be careful because they are addicting! They are creamy and the chocolate is so smooth. Plus the strawberry flavor compliments the treat well and isn't an overwhelming fake strawberry flavor. I'm not sure if these are year round but I certainly hope so!
Telissa T.
Akron, OH
OMG these things are heaven in your mouth. I can't believe I lived without these. The only downfall is that they are limited edition which is definitely sad. I emailed Dove to see if they would be added to the normal rotation.
Ashley C.
Dove has successfully captured the taste of a chocolate covered strawberry in this candy. They are absolutely delicious! I made sure to scoop up another bag of these while they are out because they are limited edition.
Brianna M.
Belcamp, MD
These are soo cute and so delicious especially if you have them around valentines day thet just really get you in the spirit and it definitely has a distinctive strawberry flavor mixed perfectly with the smooth dove chocolate
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
I didn't really like these. They didn't taste like strawberry, more like fake stuff. The chocolate is good, and I usually buy the plain. I was not a huge fan, but they weren't totally awful.
Karen K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Dove Chocolate is everything that I never knew I always needed. Smooth, sweet, and decadent. I could cry it's so delicious. Worth every penny (600 pennies to be exact)