BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Milk Chocolate Snowflake Promises®.
Silky Smooth.
What's Inside.
Calories 200, 10% DV per serving.
7 Servings Per Pack. see more...

• Here for the badge lmaoo 6 Answers
  • What flavor are these? Are they called snowflake just bc it's a hol...2 Answers
  • Does dove sell chocolates year round?22 Answers
Dove Milk Chocolate Snowflake Promises
  • "The chocolate is so rich and fantastic bits hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "And the little messages inside the wrappers are so cute!" in 1 review
  • "Which I love my husband like the dark chocolate but I like the milk chocolate. " in 1 review
  • "Their coconut one flavor for Easter has to be my favorite next to their regular milk chocolate." in 1 review
Zuly D.
Zuly D.
Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤Love it ❤
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Dove chocolate is my favorite chocolate treat! It's smooth, creamy and sweet. And I love the little messages on the wrappers. I could go the rest of my life eating only this chocolate. My family buys me a bad every Christmas because they know my love for it. It's delicious!
JULIANA R.
JULIANA R.
Morris Plains, NJ
Dove is very delicious chocolate brand. This one is smooth and melt in your mouth. It's a resonable price and you find it mostly in supermarkets and drugstores. It's a very good alternative for the chocolate lovers and you will not complain about this chocolate.
Melina R.
Melina R.
North Highlands, CA
This is by far the best chocolate ever. It's so rich and creamy. Literally melts in your mouth. Excellent value and amazing flavor as well. I can probably eat this chocolate all day everyday if I could. This is definitely a repurchase for sure.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
I would consider this to be one of the best chocolates. It completely melts in your mouth amd has the perfect taste. If you love chocolate this is a must have. There are also messages on the inside of the wrappers, its a pretty cool idea.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
I saw an ad online about these and I had to go out and get some. Some of the best dark chocolate you can get your hands on because it's not so dark that it gets bitter. It's also a decent size so you don't eat an entire bar. Sooooo good!
Juliana J.
Juliana J.
I can eat at least 10 of these in a day. They are so small and delicious it's hard to stop. The chocolate is very creamy and not over powering which to me makes a good flavor. They aren't expensive and i definitely recommend trying it.
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
These Dove Milk Chocolate are a really good snack. I like to let them melt in my mouth and they are at a good price point. I flavor is really good )not the best best but better than Hershey's). I will definitely continue to purchase.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
These are the perfect size and have amazing flavor. The chocolate is so smooth, and who doesn't love having a little message on the inside of every wrapper. They can be a little pricey, but I think they're worth it! Treat yo self!
F S.
F S.
Jamaica, NY
I love dove chocolates. This brand chocolates always taste amazing. I particularly love dark chocolates. I would definitely recommend anyone who loves chocolate to buys these, since they one one the best chocolates I tried.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does dove sell chocolates year round?
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Is there anything inside these?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where and when can I get these? Good chocolates,I can't get enough
Nicolle M.
Nicolle M.
Does anyone know where I could find these?
Shyniah S.
Shyniah S.
Are these really rich? Like, too chocolatey?