BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Milk Chocolate Silky Smooth Heart Promises®.
What's inside.
Calories 230, 12% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• I love Dove. However, I am seriously lactose intolerant and lately ...1 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Hershey Kiss hugs that have the swirl? ...2 Answers
  • "My all time favorite chocolate." in 1 review
  • "This candy is very rich and creamy." in 1 review
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
These Dove Dark Chocolate Promises are wonderful!!

We love opening the little love messages inside each chocolate (like love fortunes, lol)! Adorable and sweet. Fun to share with guests too. We will continue to buy but these are our first most favorites, (we think they are a bit smoothr, although these are also quite smooth!).

Dee~lish!! Buy with confidence... Smile. Hope this is helpful!
Terily B.
Terily B.
Lemoore, CA
I love this chocolate candy it is my favorite brand in bagged chocolates. I especially like buying them during the holidays because of the price and sometimes the shape of them. Although they come in a variety of flavors My stores in my area don't carry the other mixed chocolates. This candy is so smooth in your mouth and is very creamy yummmm!
Desiray B.
Desiray B.
This chocolate was really really smooth and silky and I really love the taste and consistency of the chocolate ones I put it in my mouth it was very delicious I would purchase it again and I would definitely recommend it to people it was way more decadent than any other chocolate that I ever had before and it was very affordable
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Aurora, CO
These are my go to for a basic but quality piece of chocolate.

Great price, probably best bang for the buck. Much better choice than the cheap chocolate candies, but won't break the bank.

I also am such a fan of just plain milk chocolate. It's not too heavy so you can enjoy a few and not have it be too much.

Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Milk chocolate has always been my favorite. Dove milk chocolate makes my taste buds dance. I just place the piece of chocolate in my mouth and let the milky chocolatey goodness take over. I do wish there was more variety of promises on the wrappers but overall that is a small part of my satisfaction.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Dove chocolate is the best and when it comes around to holidays I always grab whatever that holiday has to offer. Dove can be a bit more expensive than other chocolates but it is so worth it. The texture is smooth as butter and it literally melts in your mouth! Can't wait to buy some again!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for valentines day. The chocolate tasted good and I loved the packaging, cute and also affordable for you and a loved one on valentines day! I think that these are great, and dove is a trusted brand for chocolate. I would buy these again, but probably not until next valentines day.
Jill W.
Jill W.
I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. Not overly sweet, but not bittersweet unsweetened. Milky, smooth, creamy, chocolaty, decadent. The things they say make you smile, even if you aren't sharing, but keeping them to yourself. Always a good pick me up in the middle of a long work day.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
I seriously wait and anticipate for valentines to bug bags and bags of these things. The chocolate is so smooth and creamy and you can never just eat one ☺️ I have a couple of friends who will literally clear out the section of these chocolates because of the deep and major obsession.
Morgan Victoria C.
Morgan Victoria C.
Albuquerque, NM
Dove is a pretty expensive brand so I don't buy it often. The past few times I've purchased it, I've regretted it. The chocolate isn't bad but I'd say the quality is about on point with Hershey's, which is much cheaper. I usually use this as accents in my gifts to add a little class.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Logan, UT
How do these compare to the Hershey Kiss hugs that have the swirl? Better? Worse? Same?
Alex V.
Alex V.
I love Dove. However, I am seriously lactose intolerant and lately I can't have more than a piece of this before I start to feel gross. This is the only chocolate I've had that problem with and I've had super rich chocolate. Anyone else have a similar problem? I'm just trying to figure out if it's the amount of dairy in it or if it's the chocolate or what.