Dove Milk Chocolate Silky Smooth Heart Promises uploaded by Maria B.Dove Milk Chocolate Silky Smooth Heart Promises uploaded by Kendra L.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #17 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Dove® Milk Chocolate Silky Smooth Heart Promises®.
What's inside.
Calories 230, 12% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This candy is very rich and creamy." in 1 review
  • "My all time favorite chocolate." in 1 review
Maria B.
The main reason why I love dove chocolate is because they're so smooth and creamy. They just melt in your mouth and aren't overly sweet. I especially enjoy them around Valentine's day with the cute little messages you see when you unwrap them. They go for about $3-4 for the 8.87 is bag but they occasionally go on sale at Target. If you're not a fan of the milk chocolate, they're dark chocolate is just as good!
Amy M.
Riverside
I love dove but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the company. They are midrange price between cheap and expensivr. I usually get these at target but sometimes grocery store. Sweet and smooth with rich flavor. Again, I like it but would like to know more about their harvesting of the chocolate and if they are staying ethical when it comes to people villages and environment
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I LOVE DOVE CHOCOLATE! They are the best tasting, and silky smooth chocolate 😋 It hasn’t a different taste compared to milk chocolate, it’s a little bit sweeter. I think that’s why I love them. I 110% would recommend to people. I love Target holidays sales because most of the time they have a whole lot of Dove chocolate packs. I love the milk chocolate ones and the caramel filled ones.
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I adore dove chocolates and they’re not as expensive as other brands which I like because they could be a lot more expensive because they’re so delicious there creamy and just have a really good texture all together and I love that they put a little inspirational messages on the inside of the rappers I think that’s such a cute little touch
Ashley N.
Miami Lakes, FL
I purchased these around Valentine's Day. The heart shaped packaging is adorable and totally suits the Valentine's theme, but I found these to be too hard at first. Once you bite into it and they warm up, it's better. The first initial bite is hard, yet the rest is great. Other than that, the flavor is amazing and delicious!
Paula R.
Hobart
Whether you have a valentine or not, get yourself some of these Dove Chocolates. Each wrapper has a motivational statement, positive note, and/or affirmation. They are smooth and rich, they are also the perfect size so you don’t “have to” eat a whole bar. But you can also eat a whole bag and that’s okay too

Izzy S.
Huntington
Dove Milk Chocolate is so creamy and yummy! It is definitely worth the price! It comes wrapped in foil, with cute and motivational sayings on them. It is very indulgent, without also being very expensive. It is smoother than Hersheys Chocolate, too! I'd highly recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Heavyn L.
Harrogate, TN
I purchase these every year. I think the taste is extremely good and they are quite affordable. The only thing I have that sometimes does not meet my expectations is the fact that sometimes it is too thick. It feels like the chocolate clings to my teeth and tongue. Overall, these are super good though.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
Yuck, this was one of the worst chocolates I've ever had. The worst being palmer chocolates at easter. I tried a couple of flavors by dove and every time I am let down by the flavor and the texture. Would not recommend since there are other brands from the same price point or less expensive.
Brandy L.
Atlanta
I love dove chocolate! These chocolates just melt in your mouth and they are absolutely delicious. Plus I love opening the wrappers and seing the cute little sayings. This is definitely something that I would repurchase and would recommend having backups for the candy bowl!
Carly C.
Logan, UT
How do these compare to the Hershey Kiss hugs that have the swirl? Better? Worse? Same?
Alex V.
I love Dove. However, I am seriously lactose intolerant and lately I can't have more than a piece of this before I start to feel gross. This is the only chocolate I've had that problem with and I've had super rich chocolate. Anyone else have a similar problem? I'm just trying to figure out if it's the amount of dairy in it or if it's the chocolate or what.
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Does is sell this chocolat in Canada?