BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Indulge in silky smooth chocolate this Halloween with DOVE Milk Chocolate Halloween Treat Size Candy Bars. Each individually-wrapped chocolate bar is made with real, high-quality cacao for an exceptional taste. Keep these Halloween candy bars on hand...

• It looks good how well he knows and where could he find it?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela W.
Holly
These milk chocolate bars are definitely a good choice when you’re standing in the grocery check out line and are in the mood for a quick chocolate fix. Yeah, the standard Hershey bar might be the easy pick, but I’m telling you, if you pick up one of the Dove bars (the dark chocolate is a delicious option as well) you will not be disappointed. They don’t have the plastic-y taste that so many candy bars are starting to have. And if you like creamy, melt in your mouth milk chocolate, this is your bar. The bar is divided into break off squares which is handy if you are into portion control, sharing chocolate treats, or just a little OCD on how you like to eat things (raises hand).
Danielle N.
Franklin, WI
One of the best chocolates on the American market. Its smooth and creamy, and the milk chocolate taste is what is makes it perfect. Rather then loading it with tons of sugar like Hersheys, it seems similar to Cadbury where they prioritize the milk, making that creamy to die for chocolate flavor.
Shauntai K.
Rock falls , IL
Yummy! I was chocolate now just from doing this review! The flavor definitely has more pure cocoa in it and is not as “sweet” as some other milk chocolates I’ve tried. That’s what I love be the most about it! I highly recommend anyone who love milk and dark chocolate to try this brand.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This is my weakness. Nobody makes chocolate as sweet, creamy, and rich tasting as dove- it beats all the competitors in my book. Every Valentine’s Day this is the chocolate my husband gets for me. If you haven’t tried dove you need to- no other chocolate will ever taste right to you again.
Samantha M.
SOOOOOOOOOO creamy it just melts in your mouth and I love it this is the only chocolate that I buy and I have given it to many other people before it is one of my favorites and will continue to be one of my favorite it is very affordable and I bought is normally at the gas station
Crystal M.
Sheridan
I love dove chocolate. It's the best chocolate that the states has to offer that is an American brand. It has the least waxy feeling when you eat it, and the most smoothness to the bite. It's the closest domestic chocolate I have found to French and Belgian chocolates.
Amber B.
Vancouver
Chocolatey and yummy. Only eat on occasion.  I prefer reese's and other kinda of candy ususally. Oh right this is the one that makes you have certain characters before posting. Eh not that great a value. Sure I will likely purchase again. Whatever.
Brianna S.
burlington
These chocolates are so good!!Hersey's used to be my favorite but I think dove might just be my new, they are so creamy and delicious I can't stop eating them once I start which is why I don't buy them all the time but they make a great little treat.
Amanda C.
Texas
So if I was ever upset or mad or just having a bad day chocolate is my pick me up. So any time a friend would notice this I would get surprised with this stuff and yea my eyes light up like I was just givin the world. This chcocote is so good and you'd be my best buddy if you got me some haha.😉
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
In my opinion Dove chocolate is unlike any other chocolate company out there. They are so tasty, it’s one of the only chocolate bars that I can eat a whole one at one time. The price is fair, the chocolate is so smooth and creamy. So delicious!
Amy R.
Miami florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It looks good how well he knows and where could he find it?