Dove Milk Almond Candy  uploaded by Rubi C.Dove Milk Almond Candy  uploaded by yanilet p.Dove Milk Almond Candy  uploaded by Adela M.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #97 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Dove Milk Almond Candy
  • "They're perfect for a snack when you need something sweet, but even better is to have them on an ice cream sundae." in 2 reviews
  • "Yes, dark chocolate and almonds have some health benefits, but our waistlines wouldn't appreciate it if we indulged to our heart's content." in 2 reviews
  • "Dove chocolate with almonds.....how could you go wrong?" in 1 review
  • "Its high quality without being overly expensive." in 1 review
  • "These are my favorite chocolate and almond together is a great combo And i buy these all the time" in 1 review
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
I didn’t expect these to be so good but they are . Bought these at Walmart in the checkout section. It was my first time trying these. They were 1.70 or around there I forgot the exact price. I was telling my husband hmm they’re not worth that much but he grabbed them anyway. Let me tell you I was wrong. If you like almonds and chocolate the both mixed are so good.
Jennifer R.
First off, the cocholatw taste SO amazing especially with the almond inside.. each flavor brings out the other even more. It’s kind of pricey for The amount you get but the quality is fantastic. I’d definitely recommend to others who aren’t on a budget!
Angelique P.
Waco, TX
First off let me just say that this product taste and feels so amazing in your mouth. The chocolate isn't to rich and its oh so creamy. Plus there's nothing better then almonds and chocolate put together. Dove Chocolate Milk Chocolate With Almonds
Ashley G.
This chocolate is very good and with the almonds they are AMAZING. I love it is delicious!! I bought it at Walmart. I can have it everyday hahaha!! I have a sweet tooth. This one is my debility. I recommend it to anyone who loveeees almonds!
✨Violeta H.
Dove is my favorite product even my mom loves it. She barely likes any type of chocolates but she really loves these. They can be found at any grocery store and for a very good value. I recommend y’all trying them out!
McKenzie M.
Lake Forest
Too irresistible to have more than one. Very creamy and love the crunch of the almond. And if you love seltzer water I would recommend pairing your favorite seltzer water with a couple of these chocolates for a great pick me up
Jenna M.
Milk chocolate and almonds is one of my favorite combinations. I feel like dove always nails it with the right amount of chocolate to the right amount of almonds. I would eat this product every day if I could.
Kim N.
I love the sweetness with a crunch. I usually have a couple of chocolate almonds when I'm feeling a bit peckish. I usually purchase this from Walmart when I buy my groceries every week.
Morgan R.
RIPLEY
I love chocolate and almonds together. Dove did well pairing these together. The chocolate is rich and super smooth as it melts in your mouth and has he perfect amount of crunch with the almonds. I would recommend.
Amayrani V.
Cicero, IL
this is so delicious 😋 i love this chocolate 🍫 & i love almonds even better! this is a perfect mix when i’m on the craving specially on that special day of the month lol anybody that buys this wont regret it
Jena C.
Do you keep your rapper
Noelle S.
Is it a smooth chocolate or kinda chalky? Sometimes more expensive products are worth it.
Sydney G.
Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You like product??
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Is it good like how it is shown in the picture?