Dove Milk Almond Candy  uploaded by yanilet p.Dove Milk Almond Candy  uploaded by Adela M.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Dove Milk Almond Candy
  • "They're perfect for a snack when you need something sweet, but even better is to have them on an ice cream sundae." in 2 reviews
  • "Yes, dark chocolate and almonds have some health benefits, but our waistlines wouldn't appreciate it if we indulged to our heart's content." in 2 reviews
  • "Dove chocolate with almonds.....how could you go wrong?" in 1 review
  • "Its high quality without being overly expensive." in 1 review
  • "These are my favorite chocolate and almond together is a great combo And i buy these all the time" in 1 review
Alina E.
Philadelphia , PA
In my country "dove" is a shower gel and shampoo brand. It's truth that name of your business is very important and so for me it was weird eating chocolate that has name "dove" I like it tho!
Bonnie L.
I love all Doves products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Dove products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Jennifer R.
First off, the cocholatw taste SO amazing especially with the almond inside.. each flavor brings out the other even more. It’s kind of pricey for The amount you get but the quality is fantastic. I’d definitely recommend to others who aren’t on a budget!
Angelique P.
Waco, TX
First off let me just say that this product taste and feels so amazing in your mouth. The chocolate isn't to rich and its oh so creamy. Plus there's nothing better then almonds and chocolate put together. Dove Chocolate Milk Chocolate With Almonds
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I love almonds and I love milk chocolate, so this satisfies both of those cravings for me! I only get these on rare occasion because if I do get them I want the whole bag! They are a little pricey if I remember correctly but are so worth it!
✨Violeta H.
Dove is my favorite product even my mom loves it. She barely likes any type of chocolates but she really loves these. They can be found at any grocery store and for a very good value. I recommend y’all trying them out!
Monica S.
Dallas
Dove Chocolate with Almonds, Is another one of my favorite chocolate treats! Yes, I think it’s a great value, and amazing chocolate flavor! I usually purchase them at HEB, and yes they are a must have!!
Tamra E.
31 suburbia court, jersey city, new jersey
So cute and yummy!!!! Definitely hits the spot when you want something sweet or when you have a sweet tooth. The price is reasonable, you can get it at pretty much any store. I definitely would recommend any chocolate lovers this one.
Tanya C.
Santa Cruz
Buy these for your significant other! As long as you’re not allergic to almonds, these are to die for! I am a fan of milk chocolate and Dove by far makes it the best! Perfect blend of sweet and salty.
Jenna M.
Milk chocolate and almonds is one of my favorite combinations. I feel like dove always nails it with the right amount of chocolate to the right amount of almonds. I would eat this product every day if I could.
Jena C.
Do you keep your rapper
Noelle S.
Is it a smooth chocolate or kinda chalky? Sometimes more expensive products are worth it.
Sydney G.
Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
You like product??
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Is it good like how it is shown in the picture?