Dove Mens Body Wash Sensitive Clean Dove Men Care Body & Face Wash Sensative Clean Dye Free Unscented (2 Pack) uploaded by Flavi D.

BY DOVE MEN

This Product Was Developed Specifically For Men's Skin. Micromoisture Activates On Skin, Clinically Proven To Fight Skin Dryness Better Than Any Regular Men's Body Wash. A Jolt Of Morning Freshness To Jumpstart Your Day With Energizing Scent Easy To Rinse Dermatologist Recommended Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tyler H.
Always makes my body feel extra clean. Leaves a nice fragrance on you as well. I would highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin that is looking for something gentle but does a great job cleaning.
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this for my brother and he loves it. It has a very clean and masculine smell. It provides moisture to his dry skin and keeps him smelling fresh all day.
Amanda M.
I love the whole line of Dove products. Decently priced compared to competitors prices. I don't need to use as much as I would with some brands. I use the body wash everyday and it doesn't dry my skin out and leaves me smelling great!
Sabrina E.
Ottawa, ON
My boyfriend totally lives by this body wash it's amazing for people with sensitive skin and smells so amazing !
Stefani S.
Very nice product, very good quality, it is affordable, there is defenetly room for improvement.