BY DOVE MEN

Cooling Agent Patent Filed Technology Extra Fresh body and face wash, developed specifically for men s skin.  Micromoisture activates on skin, clinically proven to fight skin dryness better than any regular men s body wash. Easy to Rinse. A Fresh, Clean Feeling. Dermatologist Recommended. With a Cooling Agent.

• Does this scent last all day? 7 Answers
  • Does this product do what it says it does?1 Answers
  • Has this caused anyone to break out? I am worried with my skin th...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "My husband has very sensitive skin, gets incredibly itchy and red rashes with most men's soap products." in 3 reviews
Kathryn G.
akron ohio
My brother purchased both of these dove men+care products and was really excited about the purchase and uses them everyday I personally love the smell and use it on occasion even if it is a male product it really is a strong product for odor and freshness! I feel it works better than any woman washes you can get just because it works harder for that clean and freshness definitely a good product for your man or even you! It might have a undesirable smell for women but it definitely is a good buy for men my bro smells good and he said he feels better
Mike R.
HOPATCONG, NJ
Excellent product! Starting using this product a few years ago when it first came out and went back out to buy the lotion the next day. Impressed with the level of clean you feel from this body wash. In the past I would not be caught dead using body wash as I have sensitive skin and it would leave me feel dirtier than before the shower. This left me feeling clean and is my go to body wash for traveling and on the go showers especially after the gym! Great product!
Spencer Y.
Paducah, KY
My hubby uses this body wash every day. He always lets me choose his scents because I am very allergic to heavy and musky smells. This body wash comes in different levels of potency, which is nice. He has tried all of the scents and they all smell good and do not aggravate my allergies. It leaves a subtle scent after shower. I have even used it before when I was in a bind when traveling once. Even though it did smell "manly" it did leave me moisturized and fresh.
Liz R.
I've used several different scents, and while they come off a bit strong at first, they often fade to a softer & gentler scent once rinsed off. Unlike some of the more femanine washes I've used (which can leave a far to sweet or floral scent) these leave you smelling ligclean--almost minty or citrusy. They also leave my skin feeling soft, and don't irritate me (which is GREAT since I have horrendously sensitive skin and have to watch what I use.)
Helen H.
My mom had this product at our house and I had run out of body wash at my apartment. I took and used it. It smells great and did the job. I felt like a little went a long way. I felt like it would've taken over half a year to finish the whole bottle. My only concern was that I wasn't sure if I was "allowed" to use it. I didn't have any issues with it though. It's a little difficult to get the product out of the bottle because of the consistency.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Love love this. Bought this a few months after being gifted a different gift set from my grandmother in law and loved my gift set so I decided to get this one for my husband. He loves it and still uses it. We even bought more and will continue to buy more. I recommend. We both love the smell. It's so strong after showering and lasts really long afterwards. Got the set at Target for $10+ a month after Christmas and bought single ones after that.
Eric T.
Spokane, WA
Finally a product that can keep my man aroma in check. This soap is for men. Ladies best keep away as the man soap may over power their simple lady sensibilities and send them in to a blind testosterone fueled rage. Never before has a product been able to not just clean my manly body but also leave me smelling even more manly. Give it a try, your inner man-beast is beggingg you to!
Jeannette O.
I steal this from my man friend sometimes because I simply LOVE masculine scents. Dove bar soaps and body washes are among my favorite as they rinse clean and feel like they don't dry out or strip my skin of it's natural oils. The scents are always clean, light and unoffensive. Even after rinsing this you can still smell it but it's not overpowering or disruptive.
Gerardo M.
Arlington, TX
Best mens body wash

I loved the Dove men+care body wash
It was affordable and was one of the best smelling I've tried so far.
I've tried many of the Dove product and I'm almost always satisfied.
It's well worth it and last a while because you don't need to use a lot to get the job.
I have bought this item several times and highly recommend it to all men.
Stacia H.
Villa Rica, GA
I liked the scent as did my husband, however he didn't like it as much as some of the competitors. It was gentle and didn't irritate his skin, but he said his skin did feel dry after showering with this. Overall, it's a nice product but it could use some improvements like adding something that moisturizes skin so it doesn't feel as dry after showering.
Dennis Y.
Los Angeles, CA
What is your favorite scent?
Nida S.
Hubby has sensitive skin and the Harsh Michigan winters don't help. Does this body wash help to keep skin hydrated?
Dave R.
Red Deer, Alberta
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this scent last all day?
Walter S.
Crete, NE
I have naturally dry skin, and I was wondering if this is a good face wash to use. I've never used any Dove products and no other face washes seem to be working and if they do not for very long.
Yesenia M.
This is my boyfriend's go to body wash! It's the main product he uses to bathe daily. He trust dove with his skin and he hasn't had any issues. It has a manly scent and it leaves his skin soft.