Dove® Men+Care™ Complete Care Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle

BY DOVE MEN

For Men Who Want Healthy Looking Hair & ScalpShampoo engineered specifically for men's hair. Enriched with caffeine + conditioning actives, gently cleans and moisturizes dry hair and scalp with daily use. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel like hay. Some products do that to ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
I was able to use this product for free. I am glad that I can review Dove Men's products for #Movember! I really love this shampoo and conditioner duo! A little goes a long way and who doesn't love that when living on a budget! It lathered within seconds and I love a good lather and smells really good too! It left my scalp feeling moisturized and my hair completely clean. I can only stand to guess how my hair will look or feel when it is dry but at the moment I am very satisfied with this product!
maliha c.
I use this product only after i come from the gym i use it because it has a really nice smells so i don't stink after i come from the gym. i have multi color hair its long and wavy it had a really simple packaging. i get the shampoo and conditioner from any near by drug stores. i would buy
Bernaadette M.
Deltona, FL
This Dove smells great, and leaves your hair soft and without knots. I love how it cleans and how it smells. I would recommend this and all dove produts to everyone. I buy Dove products at all the stores, grocer and drugstore and retailer. Great product
Brittany R.
Greenfield, IN
My boyfriend loves this, it leaves his hair super soft and with a lot of body. We purchased at Target and he quickly went through the bottle. It smells amazing and he was super satisfied with it. I'm sure we'll repurchase.
Leslie M.
Hubby has thinning hair and tried this on a whim! It was worth the try, it dues leave your hair feeling thicker and smells amazing! He uses this daily and he says he notices a difference in the texture if his hair! Love it!
Brooke M.
Canfield, OH
I have not bought this product for my fiance he uses Old Spice or Head and Shoulders my father on the other hand use this product every day and seems to love it I do love those products so I'm sure this will be the winner
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
My boyfriend enjoy that shampoo and condition a lie he said that he brought some sign that it really helped him I'll just use one product was washing his hair that it made it feel brittle and he like the smell of it.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
I bought this for my husband and he really likes it. He is particular on things that he uses and has never said a bad thing about it. It is super affordable but so good. Leaves his hair (and beard) smelling great!
Lois W.
My Boyfriend has used this shampoo in the past once or twice it works pretty well... well enough to recommend to other people, its pretty affordable and long lasting fragrance, i love the way it smells and it seems hes very satisfied with the way it all had turned out
Austin H.
It does the job better than axe or old spice. A little more expensive but worth it. The packaging is nice and fancy. I will probably stick with this shampoo for now. Very satisfied so far so good.....
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Does this make your hair feel like hay. Some products do that to my son's hair, especially the real heavy scented ones.