Dove Men+Care Ultra Hydrating Cream

• Specifically Formulated To Help Skin Retain Moisture

• Contains High Levels Of Moisturizing Ingredients For Smooth Skin

• Helps Skin To Repair And Regenerate For Healthy Skin

• Non-greasy Hydrating Cream Absorbs Quickly

Sometimes Your Skin Needs Extra Hydration To Feel Its Best, And That's Exactly What Dove Men+care Hydrate+ Ultra Hydrating Cream Is Designed To Give You.
This Non-greasy Moisturizing Cream Provides Three Times More Moisture To Men’s Skin To Keep It Hydrated For 24 Hours And Protect It From Dryness. It Contains High Levels Of Moisturizing Ingredients And Is Specially Formulated To Retain, Restore And Replenish Moisture Over Time. This Helps Keep Your Face Hydrated, Healthy And Resilient For Longer.
The Result: No Dry Skin On Your Face, Plus Smooth And Healthy Skin That Feels Cared For.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Potassium Chloride, Sucrose Distearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Fragrance/Parfum, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Bht, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Disodium Edta, Acetamide Mea, Cholesterol, Ammonium Lactate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Ultra Hydrating Cream!
Maria J.
Raleigh , NC
Este producto lo compré pensando en la piel de mi esposo el trabaja todo el día durante el sol y necesita un cuidado especial para que esa crema lo hidrata y lo mismo
riz Z.
Flushing, NY
this cream is fantastic, price point is higher than alternatives (at least when I purchased at $20 for the 1.69oz), but worth it if you can get it at a lower price point (it is at $10 + shipping as right this). I fell off my road bike and had some significant road rash on my right arm, I applied this for about two weeks (as I didn't have an alternative (neosporin etc.)) and it healed much better than my left arm which wasn't nearly as bad so I didn't use the cream. Now my left arm has some slight scarring, but my right arm (which was worse) is scar free. Pleased with the product, will buy again.
Julian B.
Rochester, NY
I love this product. Not only does it leave my skin feeling fresh and clean and super hydrated, I also love the fragrance. The best part is I can find it at the dollar store. Don’t be fooled for a dollar I stock up and just started using it on my hands and arms as well. Love it
Dania G.
Centreville, VA
Una crema muy hidratante de buena calidad Dove siempre sorprende con sus productos buenos
Molli H.
Evansville
I love this stuff, I keep my husband stocked with it at all times!! It smells good and him being a working man, you would never be able to tell, his hands are smooth as butter. Very good stuff!!!!
Lindsay P.
Henagar, AL
I use the original hydrating cream and I love it so much! My face gets dry sometimes and this helps so much!
Mekiah J.
Baton Rouge , LA
This cream Is great and good for people with dry skin and it's quite cheap would highly recommend it. Smooth, not-greasy and long lasting. It feels very well and leaves the face real refreshed.
Ines E.
Dove Men+Care Ultra Hydrating Cream uploaded by Ines E.
A non-greasy cream but still rich and moisturizing. A small amount is needed for super results. My fahter was surprised that this product really does hydrate your skin as soon as you come into contact with it.
Nicole V.
[email protected]
I love it, it leaves my face super hydrated, with good smell and very soft, the price is totally worth it and I highly recommend it, it is one of the best creams for easy care
julian J.
This cream is very good and excellent for skin moisture. It also serves as an exfoliator as it leaves the skin smooth and oily.

Looking for your answer?