BY DOVE

• Get Thicker And Fuller-looking Hair

• Contains Calcium And Caffeine

• Gives Healthy-looking Hair Full Of Strength And Resilience

• Our Best Shampoo For Fine And Thinning Hair In Men

Looking For A Shampoo For Thinning Hair That Will Leave It Thicker And Fuller Looking? Dove Men+care Thickening Shampoo Is Specially Formulated To Make Hair Feel And Look Thick And Strong Enough.
Dove Men+care Thickening Shampoo For Men Contains Caffeine And Calcium For Thicker And Fuller Looking Hair. It Strengthens Both Fine And Thinning Hair, Helping To Make It More Resilient And Stronger. Dove Men+care Thickening Shampoo, Is Our Best Dove Men+care Shampoo For Thinning Hair In Men.
So, If You Want To Feel More Confident About The Way Your Hair Looks, Try Dove Men+care Thickening Shampoo And Start Caring For Your Hair While Making It Stronger At The Same Time. Add This Thickening Shampoo To Your Bathroom Today And Get Hair That Looks And Feels Noticeably Fuller.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Caffeine, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Ppg-9,
Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Getting Thicker, Fuller Looking Hair
Looking To Boost Fine Or Thinning Hair? Dove Men+care Thickening Shampoo Helps To Create The Look And Feel Of Fuller, Thicker Hair

• Strengthening Hair
Enriched With Caffeine And Calcium, The Formula Leaves Hair Stronger And More Resilient

How To Use

First, Soak Hair With Water And Squeeze The Shampoo In Your Hands, Working It Over Your Scalp And Lightly Massaging In With Your Fingers. Leave For A Few Moments, Then Rinse Thoroughly.

• how is it?1 Answers
  • My hubby has thick hair how well would this works for his...1 Answers
  • Does the smell last? My boyfriend has a problem with the ...1 Answers
Dove Men+Care Thickening Shampoo
  • "Me and my brother use this all the time great product smell really good after shower. " in 1 review
  • "All of the Care products are very good and smell great!" in 1 review
  • "Leaves his hair smelling good and shiny" in 1 review
Tyler S.
Wayne
I love the dove men shampoo! It helps prevent me getting dandruff. It smell better than most men shampoo. And it last all day! I have no concerns with this product. Yes I would buy it again. It's highly recommended
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Dove is a brand hat my boyfriend always uses and he did like this shampoo, but he didn't think it did much for making his hair feel any thicker. Still, it's a good shampoo that smells good.
Allison S.
This stuff works so so well!!! I get dandruff when the seasons change or if I get a buildup in my hair from other shampoos and this takes care of it!!! I have tried head and shoulders and it didn't work for me but this stuff did plus it smells so good!!
sridivya a.
This is by far my shampoo of choice. I've tried other variants of Dove Men + Care shampoo, but I always come back to this one. It seems to be the only one with added conditioner, and I really like to have my hair both clean and soft. They do add menthol in the ingredients, but I've never had any issues with irritation unless it runs into my eye. You just have to be careful and not let soap run into your eyes, because regardless of the soap, it'll cause irritation. More so with this because it has menthol. If you are careful though, let the menthol soothe your scalp. I like the cold feeling it gets, and it lasts for a little while after you get out of the shower. It also makes my hair really soft and the fragrance is nothing overpowering. I'd say it's just right.
Spartacus V.
Las Vegas
Ok so first I would like to start off by saying I'm a hard working construction worker I'm a man and I don't like buying a lot of products at the store I just like to grab and go and the dove 2 in 1 is perfect for me because it has shampoo and conditioner in 1 bottle so when I take a shower I don't need 2 or 3 different bottles in the shower and just 1 bottle could easily last me a month or 2 no problem
Nora A.
This is a great product! Not only is it made by Dove but it is good quality. I bought it for my boyfriend from Walmart which it is decently priced there for the big bottle. It has a great smell which everyone is addressing. My boyfriend noticed a difference within a few days. His hair feels soft and more importantly thicker and fuller. It had a slight shine to it but not entirely too much where it's highly noticeable. I recommend!! Thumbs up!
Robyn M.
York, PA
My oldest son loves all Dove products. I have to constantly have this delivered to his Dorm in college. It easy because its a two in one shampoo and conditioner and it smells great. And I'm not complaining about the price! itd inexpensive enough that i can buy it in bulk at sams club so I can lesson my shopping trips for him. I would highly recommend this.
Jeff J.
Warwick, RI
Overall I've seen my hair go from a very thin, and coarse to just over a week of using this shampoo turn my hair into something thick and beautiful in such little time. Using it compared to others just don't even match up. I strongly recommend it to anyone who has light or thin hair and wants to change up their shampoo.
Julie R.
Evansville, IN
I have such limp hair and no matter how much mousse or hairspray I use it just goes limp within an hour. On an impulse, I purchased this Dove for Men since my husband has the same issues and it made a big big difference in his hair . Mine has seem some uplift but not as much as his. Maybe because his hair is short and mine is very long so it does have some volume to it but seems the shorter the better. Maybe that's why it's for men!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I'm only giving this a three because I'm a female with extremely thick hair, and used this because I forgot my shampoo at my boyfriend's house. It would suffice for short hair, but as a conditioner it really didn't do more than just shampoo. So if you are a guy with long thick hair I'd add on an actual conditioner if you're having a hard time brushing your hair.
Alberto C.
how is it?
Gennae J.
Clinton, MS
My hubby has thick hair how well would this works for his hair ? It's course and very thick and hard to set angle
Nicole P.
Claremore
Does the smell last? My boyfriend has a problem with the scent in most soaps reacting strangely to his body chemistry.