Dove Men+Care Thick And Strong Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Alyssa H.Dove Men+Care Thick And Strong Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by D'Arcy Q.

BY DOVE

Get visibly thicker and stronger hair with Dove Men+Care Thick & Strong Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner.

• Visibly Thicker And Stronger Hair

• Helps Keep Hair Looking Healthy

• Engineered Specifically For Men

• Formulated With Caffeine And Calcium

• 2-in-1 Shampoo And Conditioner

Dove Men+care Thick & Strong Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo And Conditioner Is Specially Formulated To Make Hair Visibly Thicker And Stronger.

This Fortifying 2in1 Shampoo Is Engineered Specifically For Men That Want Visibly Thicker/Fuller Hair.  Enriched With Caffeine + Calcium, The Formula Helps Strengthen Hair From Root To End And Makes Hair Visibly Thicker And Fuller.

Strengthens Hair Fiber, Keeping Hair Visibly Healthy And Resilient For An Active Lifestyle.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Caffeine, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Ppg-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Can a woman use this or is it specifically for men only?2 Answers
  • Este shampoo es para cualquier tipo de cabello???1 Answers
  • Does this work for All hair types? 2 Answers
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
So i got this because they do not make ANY of the other 2in1 products i liked anymore and prefer to use one for volume or somerhing like that. (Walmart didnt have head and shoulders volume 2in1 and couldnt get to another store that day either). I was hesitant as its for men but tried it anyway and actually ended up liking it. The smell wasnt too strong and with the products i use afterwards i couldnt even smell that i used a mans shampoo. My hair felt clean and not weighed down. My hair didnt even get greasy sooner the next day like i thought it would with using a 2in1. I think it actually didnt make my hair look and feel a little thicker too, not a lot but more than my normal hair. Plus the pruce is great too, only like $4-5 for the bottle at walmart. Plus they have a lot of different types for the 2in1 products. All in all i say its a keeper and reccommend anyone try it if ur looking for a 2in1, even woman. Also i normally use sulfate free shampoos but harder to find a 2in1 one, i like sulfate free cuz i have hair loss problems and using sulfates makes it worse but this actually didnt make me lose more hair than i do with my normal shampoo so there is another plus. It seems more gentle yet effective.
chris c.

Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo

Dove Hair Therapy Damage Solutions Color Care Shampoo

Dove Advanced Care Color Repair Therapy Shampoo for Colored or Highlighted Hair
See details

Dove® Men+Care® Sensitive Scalp 2 in 1 Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle
e
d
c
b
a

8 characters used
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
This is the perfect shampoo if you have thin hair! I use this and my hair even feels like it has began growing thicker since using it! Smells fantastic and lathers great! Can’t wait to see what Dove has in store next.
Brandy S.
Decatur, GA
I love when my hubby uses this. His head often flakes and he's sensitive to any and everything but this is finally a product that he can use that doesn't break him out or have a funny medicated smell. It's refreshing.
Mariah N.
Cypress, TX
I don't usually use products aimed towards the male audience, but it was in the shower and I tried it. The packaging is really nice and I was overall satisfied with the product. It had a great smell and it was nice being a two-in-one product. I generally have oily hair, but this kept my hair clean and balanced. I went two days without having to wash my hair again and it did not look noticeably dirty or excessively oily. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the product.
Eddie A.
Albuquerque, NM
The smell is amazing, and i do feel like it adds a bit of thickness to my fine and thin hair. The scent is not overpowering and does not linger long after you shower. Does not dry out my hair and a little bit goes a long way. Will keep buying. Also the bottle works amazing for cornered areas in the shower/tub
Rashee G.
I switched my husband to this after we got married and moved in together and he and all his family were complaining about his hair. This combined with weekly head oil massages is really doing him well. We see an increase in hair growth for sure and his hair looks thicker and more full. Great price point!
michelle f.
los angeles, ca
I HAVE TRULY ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT MY HUSBAND USES THIS PRODUCT TOO. I HAVE BROWN AND STRAIGHT HAIR I FIND THAT THIS PRODUCT MAKE MY SCALP FEEL FRESH AND IT HYDRATES IT, I TEND TO GET DRY SCAPLT AND I FEEL THIS PRODUCT KEEPS ME FEELING ITCH FREE, I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO OTHERS
Christine K.
Mchenry, IL
My fiancé uses this product and he absolutely loves it! And I do too! I like this product a lot better than AXE because I feel like his hair seems to last a lot longer being soft more than the other brands. He also suffers from dandruff, and this shampoo has really helped that issue!
Valerie P.
My boyfriend recently purchased this product after his pleasant experience with the men's Dove body wash. He enjoys the combo of it being 2-in-one. Most of the time when using such product you often feel the lack or cleanliness or even moisture. He says that neither of these are the case and that it feels as though he has used a separate shampoo and conditioner but without the hassle!
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Can a woman use this or is it specifically for men only?
Alicia A.
Bishopville, MD
Does this work for All hair types?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Este shampoo es para cualquier tipo de cabello???
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Is it really good for sensitive scalps? My boyfriend is special but refuses to look for himself.

Target