Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Men+Care Stain Defense Cool Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

Dove Men+Care Stain Defense Cool Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

For anti-stain and anti-mark protection, try Dove Men+Care Stain Defense Cool Dry Spray antiperspirant.

How has this worked for for those of you who have tried it?
Does it has strong flavour or smell ?
Does anyone know if this leaves marks on your clothes?
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Stain Defense Cool Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant!
Melissa  S.
Chesterfield, VA
Dove Men+Care Stain Defense Cool Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Melissa  S.
My fiance got this from Dove as a sample and loves it!! He has used it everyday this month and has decided to switch from his old brand of a popular solid stick. He likes that this gives him full day coverage without reapplication and that the scent is not overpowering. He suggests this for anyone but especially men!
Ana G.
Katy, TX
Dove Men+Care Stain Defense Cool Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Ana G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este desodorante es muy bueno y efectivo, tiene variedad de aromas y buen precio, ademas si aprovechas las ofertas sale mejor, mi esposo lo usa y me a dicho que es el que mejor le funciona. Lo recomiendo
Courtney W.
Foley, AL
While it's not my favorite scent of all the Men's deodorant out there, it is definitely one of the best working/longest lasting. I LOVE that it doesn't stain the armpits of clothing yellow, nor does it leave white marks on clothing! I just wish they had more/ better scents to choose from.
Rosemarie  R.
Dove Men+Care Stain Defense Cool Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Rosemarie  R.
I love the smell of this Dove men spray I get this from sample my husband use it it has nice smell, very refreshing 👍
Channon B.
Mesa, AZ
Even though I received this product free in exchange for my review I am in love with it. The scent is amazing. It didn’t leave my underarms or shirt coated in residue. Even though it’s intended for men, I as a woman, would buy it for myself.
Kathleen C.
New Cumberlnd, WV
We loved this product! My husband loved this. Long lasting and best part no sweat marks or white stains on black clothes. I actually use this Deodorant when I know I’m going to have a busy day at work!
Stephanie U.
Me and fiancee loved the smell #DMCStainDefense #contest #complimentary @DoveMenCare @Influenster
Lyndsie D.
Evansville, IN
My husband is normally an Old Spice Man, but he tried this product and he likes it. He said it smelt good and dried quickly. He didn't like it enough to use it as much as he does his other one. But he will use it on occasion.
Jessica H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Dove Men+Care Stain Defense Cool Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Jessica H.
I gave my hubby the Dove Men Dry Spray to try out and he loved it so much! He is still using it and it motivated me to go buy the women's kind! It goes on dry and leaves you smelling great all day! This is our first time ever using spray, but it was a game changer for us!
Bambi F.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I love this product. I have it to my husband after receiving it complimentary from influenster. What I love is the scent. My husband says it keeps him dry all day. Definitely recommend
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shawn O.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 3 ans
Deborah S. il y a un an
No it doesn’t
Sebastian R.
Waterbury, CT
il y a 3 ans
Dove Men+Care Stain Defense Cool Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant ? Does anyone know how long this can last for ?
Danielle A. il y a 3 ans
My husband said it last pretty much a full day.