BY DOVE MEN

New Hydrate+ Added Care For Men's Skin Helps Protect Against Irritation Smooth Skin Feel Dermatologist Tested The Hydrate+ Formula With Moisturizers Helps Protect Your Skin From Irritations Caused By Your Razor, Giving A Clean, Close Shave.&Nbsp; Skin Feels Smooth After Shaving. 1-800-761-Dove (3683) Made In Usa see more...

• Do the men in your lives like this product for every other day us...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Hannah M.
Smells good! My boyfriend says a little goes a long way. He's very impressed by this product! He says it's sometimes difficult to get product out. It's priced well for a drugstore product. Would definitely recommend and will be repurchasing!
Margaret Y.
Morgantown
This is the only shaving gel my brother will use. He swears by this so I always by it for him before he goes to drill. Could be a tad cheaper but worth it since it works.
Melony L.
Owasso, OK
My husband really likes this shave gel and it smells great. Mild and gentle on skin
Provides a smooth razor glide. HIs skin feels so soft after shaving with this
Jessica C.
Campbell, CA
Got this for my BF who has very dry skin. He loved it. Said it went on creamy and didn't leave his skin feeling stripped or dried out. It's a little more pricey then many shave creams but worth it when you don't have to buy more products to combat dry skin after shaving.
Zoya J.
My boyfriend used this product and I can tell he likes it. It is constantly a repurchased product. I love it because it smells sooooooo good.
Shaina S.
Odessa, TX
My husband has very sensitive skin and I got this shave cream for him and he says it is the best. He has been using it for 3 years now. He says it helps restore the moisture and his face is very soft after shaving. Also the price for this product is very accommodating and we can find it in many different stores so it is very convenient.
Ashley v.
Brooklyn, NY
High five to six flags of the day after day and I night with the best of the best
Brittany H.
Do the men in your lives like this product for every other day use? not drying or anything?