Dove Men+Care Shampoo uploaded by alyssa m.

About This Product

• Men’s Shampoo Helps Prevent Dandruff

• Helps Prevent Flaking

• Formulated With Ad Zinc

• Helps Improve Scalp Health

• Infused With Caffeine

• Helps Keep Hair Healthy And Strong

Looking For An Anti-dandruff Shampoo For Men That Helps Eliminate Dandruff? Dove Men+care Anti Dandruff Shampoo Helps Improve The Appearance Of Men’s Hair, Leaving It Visibly Healthy And Strong.
Infused With Caffeine And Ad Zinc, Dove Men+care Anti-dandruff Shampoo Helps Strengthen Hair By Improving The Scalp's Health And Preventing Dandruff.
If You Want To Improve The Way Your Hair Looks And Prevent Flaking, Try Dove Men+care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add This Men’s Shampoo To Your Shower Today To Get Visibly Strong And Healthier Hair.
To Use Dove Men+care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, Soak Hair With Water And Squeeze A Small Amount Of Our Men’s Anti- Dandruff Shampoo Into Your Hands. Apply To Hair And Gently Massage It Until It Lathers. Leave It For A Minute Or Two Before Rinsing Thoroughly. Enjoy The Reduced Appearance Of Dandruff And Celebrate Visibly Strong And Healthier Hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tea-sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, Peg-4, Cellulose Gum, Dmdm Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Ppg-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• I would like to know if this product is good?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stacy Y.
So I had bought this for my boyfriend so he could wash his hair. But I ended up running out of shampoo and using this. This is probably the best shampoo I've ever used. Most shampoos leave my hair oily even after washing it! And this one actually makes my hair feel clean and super soft! And it even gets rid of my dandruff! I loved it so much and I keep buying it for myself.
Mindy T.
I buy this for my son and boyfriend. It smells great isn't to pricey and works great. It's nice to have a 2 in 1 bottle! I have no issues and will continue to purchase this product.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
My husband uses this. He loves it. He's a firefighter who doesn't have a lot of time to mess around with multiple products when he is at work showering. He just asked me to get more of this last week! He loves this because it smells good and leaves his hair really soft and clean and he doesn't feel like it dries his skin out. He also said he loves how the bottle is designed. It doesn't leak in his duffel bag.
alyssa m.
mission, TX
My husband loves this Dove Men 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. Plus it has anti-dandruff elements, and during this time of year especially (getting colder) his dry scalp starts to act up. He says he loves the way it smells and leaves his hair nice and dandruff free. Will continue to purchase. 5 stars.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
My boyfriend uses this shampoo and he has no complaints! (Not that he really cares much about the shampoo he uses!) I think it's really convenient that it often comes in a double value pack at Walmart.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
This is perfect for me hubby. He always likes the least amount of products so he doesn't have to remember everything. He can use this and stay clean quickly!!
Emily E.
I believe it's a great product since he helps my husband , since he has an oily scalp ever since he used it , it has helped him. & honestly great scent!!!!
Natalie M.
Irving, TX
My husband love this product 1. Is for the smell so good and it's a long lasting odor. 2. Him skin look so radiant and smooth. 3. The good price...
Lexi P.
Ripley, WV
Very great stuff, my boyfriend uses it and helps keep his head very moisturizer!! This is the best smelling guys shampoo ever!!!
Pamela K.
My hubby loves this shampoo and I love the way he smells when he uses it! He says that it makes him feel clean and refreshed!
greidy p.
I would like to know if this product is good?