BY DOVE

• Hydrating body wash for men

• Suitable for sensitive skin

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin to feel healthy and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean

• Effective formula rinses off easily

Looking for a sensitive skin body wash for men? Try Dove Men+Care Sensitive Shield Body and Face Wash. This Dermatologist recommended body wash is for men with sensitive skin and helps to protect skin against dryness with its gentle formula that contains MICROMOISTURE technology.

This men’s body wash has a hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic formula and helps lock in your skin’s natural moisture to keep skin looking and feeling hydrated. It’s formulated with MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates on lathering and helps to lock in skin’s moisture. The easy-rinse gel is gentle on sensitive skin so you can even use it as a face wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide MEA, Ammonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Methylisothiazolinone, PPG-9.

• Is this body wash ok to use on a child? (7yrs old)4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash. I didn't know that dove ma...2 Answers
  • Would you purchase this product? 4 Answers
Dove Men+Care Sensitive Shield Body And Face Wash
  • "My hubby absolutely loves Dove for men! He has sensitive skin and it doesnt make him itch like other products." in 4 reviews
Marylou C.
My husband was sort of disappointed with this product...He says it smelled really clean and nice but only for a very short period after using it...It dried his skin out extremely bad over a week period and overall He thought it didnt quite compare to Doves regular bodywash ...We use Dove bodywash everyday and we love love love love it...Go Fresh is one of our favorite scents as well as cucumber and also the sensitive skin one for myself And a few others like deep moisture and it smells and feels Amazing!!!! This mens bodywash just couldnt compare to it in anyway for my husband anyway...I attached a picture of the dove products I have and love for bodywash anyway
Ashley N.
This is my husband’s favorite body wash, and I even use it too, even though it is for men. It doesn’t strip my body‘s natural oil and give me that itchy feeling like a lot of other body washes do
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t like the smell of this stuff. Also it’s a good thing I don’t like it because the scent doesn’t last very long once your out of the shower. It left my boyfriends skin feeling super dry. Will not be repurchasing.
Saul L.
Mcallen, TX
I use this every day i have especially dry skin and it works very well with my skin. the price is very good for the value i get from it. the scent does not last as long as i would hope but its hydrating values well outweigh it. i like that they have the different types for different uses and the larger sizes as i don't like to have to go buy more every other week.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only use Dove in my house to begin with.  Dove is great for sensitive skin which is exactly what I needed for my son.  It has a great fresh sent which is awesome for a teenage boy.  It also helped his dry skin.  His skin looked clean and fresh.  For anyone who has teenage boys in their house I highly recommend giving this a try.
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
My husband likes this is a body wash and as a female I kinda like it too. It has nice micro scrubbers that don't dry out your skin. I didn't love it as a face wash though, it burned the inside of my nose. I was given this product for free to write an honest review.
Tiffany K.
Deridder, LA
This is my husbands favorite body wash and I have to say it's mine too! His skin is so soft and smooth afterwards and the light smell is so pleasant! It doesn't dry his skin out like other brands have and he doesn't break out either! Totally worth it! He even has the guys on his boat using it!
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I also like this body wash from Dove. The red kind (Deep Clean) is my favorite, as I also have the body/face bar. It has a great scent that I can smell on myself for hours after I've showered. I recommend picking up this at your favorite drug store.
Leandra R.
My husband uses this brand of body wash and let me tell you, when he gets out of the shower he smells sooo good!!! The smell alone is good and even the next day he still smells clean!! Lol
Bao X.
My boyfriend uses this and I absolutely love the smell! A little goes on long way, especially if you use a luffa (I use it too when I'm visiting him so I don't have to bring my own body wash). He has sensitive skin and this has not broken him out or caused any sort of reaction.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Is this any good ??
Rachel R.
I want to get my boyfriend some Dove men care for Christmas. I love Dove and I think he would to but wanted to know if the men version it's just as good the girly kind.
melissa c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this body wash ok to use on a child? (7yrs old)
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Any other women used this? I ran out of my girly stuff and used it. I found it really conditioning. Anyone else on the same page?
Cherelle P.
Henderson, NV
Would you purchase this product?