Dove Men+Care Sensitive Shield Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Samantha A.Dove Men+Care Sensitive Shield Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Veronica M.

BY DOVE

NEW Clinically Proven Non-Irritant Antiperspirant Deodorant 2 Maintains 48h Powerful Protection Dove Men+Care Sensitive Shield is specifically designed to help give men protection without compromise. Its unique formula combines one of the most effective ingredients for maintaining 48-hour protection against odor and wetness with non-irritant 1 4 moisturizer technology.

Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
I just bought this for my husband and he really likes it. He was skeptical to use it because he can’t use deodorant because it irritates his skin, he’s very sensitive. He tried every deodorant out there on the market. I couldn’t wait to ask him after work after he wore this deodorant for the day and I was so happy to hear that it didn’t irritate his skin and he really likes it! We will definitely will be buying this from now on. It smells really good too! I highly recommend this deodorant!
Madison H.
pearland
Purchased at: ULTA
Husband loves this, it smells amazing and lasts all day. I have no bad things to about it. Husband uses it once a day, it’s very affordable in my opinion. If you are a man and have sensitive skin I recommend this.
nydia r.
S El Monte, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves this brand of deodorant and I love how he smells when he wears it, DAILY. It is strong enough that you don’t get pit stains and don’t stink even after a long day of physical work outside in the heat. We like this scent because it’s manly but it’s also just a light, fresh, clean smell. He’s been using it for about a year now.
Stephanie H.
Navarre
My husband and son use this deodrant, so, no, I haven't.  They like it, clean and light scent, not overpowering.  They use it daily.  It lasts all day and night long.  It goes a long way as well.   Give this a 5 star rating according to the boys.  Will definitely buy again.
Nicki S.
Purchased at: Target
As a woman I strangely love men’s deodorant. This is one of my favorites because it really locks in sweat without trapping it and exudes a clean fresh smell for hours longer than most woman’s deodorant. Dove has some of the best in the game and all the scents are super nice and intense (in a good way)
Nicki s.
Sparta, IL
My husband uses the antiperspirant stick and I'm very happy he does because he works outside all day and is very sweaty when he gets home but not so stinky because he uses his dove deodorant. It smells great he doesn't even need cologne whenever he has it on because it makes him smell great.
Courtney L.
Phelan
Got this for my husband after he had been using old spice for 10 years. The old spice gave him a bad chemical burn. Within a week of him using the dove the burn was gone and hasnt came back. The only thing he doesnt like is that it doesnt cime in a clear stick.
Ashley P.
Beulah
Smells nice, but that’s about all that I can say for this product. I was highly disappointed, as I am an avid user of Dove products. This one left my underarms feeling sticky, the smell did not last throughout the day, and overall I wasn’t pleased with it.
Hanna G.
Houston
My husband refuses to use any other antiperspirants! He absolutely love this product! It last him all day at work even works great when he’s outside couching his football team! It’s long lasting and doesn’t irritate his skin like some other brands.
Jayda N.
Macon
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband can't use mini deodorants that are on the market now day so when we found Dove sensitive it truly changed the game for us it was super Skin So Soft it didn't bother him it wasn't chocky it was perfect and left him smelling good all day

Amazon