Dove Men+Care Sensitive Shield Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Veronica M.

BY DOVE

NEW Clinically Proven Non-Irritant Antiperspirant Deodorant 2 Maintains 48h Powerful Protection Dove Men+Care Sensitive Shield is specifically designed to help give men protection without compromise. Its unique formula combines one of the most effective ingredients for maintaining 48-hour protection against odor and wetness with non-irritant 1 4 moisturizer technology.

Mathew J.
Lincoln, NE
I usually have a problem with my arm pits breaking out or getting irritated with different deoderants; however, I've had great luck with this one and it definitely does the "antiperspirant trick" as well. Definitely a 5 star product in my opinion.
Rebecca R.
So for women that have forgotten your normal stuff and you're with you're bf.. And you don't find it gross.. Use his!!! This stuff is awesome. It smells great but doesnt have an over powering smell. I stay dry. And everyone is happy :-)
Marina F.
Tampa, FL
I have always prefered men's deodorant just because I feel like it works better and now I finally found the perfect men's deodorant for women! This and the sandalwood scent are both nonirritants which is great for women who shave their underarms.
Natalie H.
Winter haven, FL
My husband has sensitive skin, he loves this because he does not get irritation, he also does a lot of labor and he says it's great with with holding sweat. In fact he asked me to rate this because he loves it so much. And he smells great !
Ann L.
Pasadena, CA
I know that using men's deodorant is not the norm, but I usually find that women's deodorant isn't effective for me - even using the clinical strength variety.

I love using the Dove Men's brand because while it does a great job keeping me fresh and dry, it also nourishes my underarms and I haven't developed any weird rashes or anything that I can develop sometimes with other brands.

For the price, men's deodorant is usually cheaper for some reason too, so for the value, it's a great one!
Jaimie B.
Granite Falls, WA
I'm a women but I love this deodorant! I train in for 10k runs as well as mud runs and I'm always impressed with the lasting power of this deodorant, when I use other brands, half way i to my workout I have awful pit stains and you can no longer even smell the deodorant that I had just out on. But not this one! I use it before every race mud or not and at the end of it I'm still smelling pretty good and no pit stains!
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
I bought this for my husband because he has sensitive skin and it's not too bad. I wish the smell was different. Not sure what I wish it was, but it isn't quite my taste. My husband likes it though, he says it is much more comfortable to wear than the Degree he used to wear and far better than the obnoxious smell from Axe or Old Spice. If my hunny is happy, I am happy.
Amanda B.
My husband and I both use this deodorant and love it. I have to use a really a strong formula but I also have sensitive skin and this version is wonderful. It smells really nice and isn't too manly so people don't notice the scent which I'm thankful for. I've tried women's versions and they never work. It feels really nice on and doesn't flake or leave any residue like some deodorants do. They sell these in two packs everywhere so you are always getting a deal in them. Love this product.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Bought this for my 13-year-old son. It still shocks me if I notice that my precious little cutie is stinky, and for awhile, it was a battle getting him to remember to wear deodorant every day. This stuff actually lasts and better yet, it doesn't irritate his extremely sensitive skin. Seriously, this kid needs certain shampoos, soaps, lotions and deodorant or he breaks out in hives! This is by far the best deodorant for him, highly recommend.
Sara M.
Madison nc
Lasts all day and smells fantastic. It doesn't irritate the skin and works both for men and women. Being a women I think it works better then most of women's deodorant. I like that even when I shave it doesn't cause bumps. I have bought this brand for a few months and will continue to do so