Dove® Men+Care® Sensitive Scalp 2 in 1 Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle

BY DOVE MEN

New With Caffeine &Amp; Tea Tree Extract Suitable For Dry Scalps Man-Proof Your Hair For Healthy-Looking Hair Full Of Strength &Amp; Resilience Shopping.&Nbsp; Team Losing.&Nbsp; Many Things Irritate A Man.&Nbsp; Sensitive 2 In 1 Is Enriched With Caffeine &Amp; Tea Tree Extract &Amp; Gently Cleans Scalp While Conditioning Hair.&Nbsp; No Wind-Up. 1-800-761-3683 Made In Usa see more...

Rashee G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I switched my husband to this after we got married and moved in together and he and all his family were complaining about his hair. This combined with weekly head oil massages is really doing him well. We see an increase in hair growth for sure and his hair looks thicker and more full. Great price point!
michelle f.
los angeles, ca
I HAVE TRULY ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT MY HUSBAND USES THIS PRODUCT TOO. I HAVE BROWN AND STRAIGHT HAIR I FIND THAT THIS PRODUCT MAKE MY SCALP FEEL FRESH AND IT HYDRATES IT, I TEND TO GET DRY SCAPLT AND I FEEL THIS PRODUCT KEEPS ME FEELING ITCH FREE, I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO OTHERS
member-2a72825b4
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this shampoo / conditioner I would recommend it to anyone that's looking for a shampoo / conditioner its a lot better than a normal great value brand and is very effective on conditioning hair and I would love to buy this again and again for as long as I can
Cecilia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my husband hoping he would like it. I like Dove and use some products for muself. Starting from the smell, it is very good and strong. It last through the day. He loves the way his hair looks now. It is easy to handle and style.
Kristella L.
Alice, TX
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling lively and rejuvenated. And it also leaves it fresh and smelling great. I switched back to this shampoo after a cheaper priced shampoo would leave me hair dry. I would think twice before leaving Dove
Valerie X.
Amarillo, TX
I've used this for yeaaaars! My hair isn't always colored, but it fades to a natural ombre everyone I use this shampoo, since it's for colored treated hair. Oh and it smells sooooo good!
SaToya M.
Americus , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is wonderful for extensions because it gets them extra clean without drying them out! It even works for my natural hair!!! Definitely will repurchase 😊😊
John B.
Waltham, MA
Not my favorite, but close to it. It does the job. Again, I can't really tell differences between shampoo brands. All seems the same to me.
I use this stuff all the time too its smells so good and my boyfriend uses it too he loves it and makes yourely clean and smooth
Alexandra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband udes this product and he love because it leaves the skin soft an hydrated an d the price is economic
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Is it really good for sensitive scalps? My boyfriend is special but refuses to look for himself.