Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantMen's DeodorantsDove
Men+Care Post Shave Protection Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Dry Spray Antiperspirant keeps underarms feeling comfortable, even after shaving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant!
Ventura, CA
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Reginald W.
This antiperspirant spray is amazing! I enjoyed trying it and can not wait to use it in my next aftershave/ pre workout routine! I liked that it has a light smell and goes on invisible and stays that way! Feels like I'm not wearing deodorant at all! Awesome product Dove, and thank you Influenster for sending this to me free and complimentary for testing purposes!
Kansas City, MO
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Arlando B.
This brand of deodorant is one of my favorites. Last long and smells good. Never lets me down.
Summerville, SC
I feel this is a great product for guys who shave under their arms. I really enjoyed this product because after shaving a lot of products have caused my under arms to burn. This product did not at all. It felt really nice and helped reduce sweat. Dove always has made amazing products. I gave it 4 stars only because I did not love the smell of this product!
Plainfield, NJ
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Stephen H.
The product packaging is on-brand, which is appreciated. The gray motif is pretty masculine and I continue to get that feel with this product. The blue bar at the bottom that says “post shave protection”, while creating some differentiation from the other products, is a bit jarring though. When the under-arm is shaved and the product is used, it feels cool and lessens the irritation that you sometimes get from shaving. When I shave, I usually get irritation of some kind. Since shaving and using this product, I haven’t gotten such an irritation. The only negative is the strange smell. It’s like a mix of sweet and chemical. The smell is not bad, it’s just that you can tell that there is some mixture in this product that you cannot Place. Overall though, good product. But....if I really had a choice, I would probably choose something else. The regular #Dove deodorants with the “Fresh” or “Cool” smell has a much better scent. I would continue along that vein rather than the current one. Bottom line though, I like the product. However, if all the products were lined up next to each other, I would likely not choose this one. Thank you #Dove and #Influenster for the free product to try. Always a pleasure to have the opportunity.
Green Bay, WI
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Justin H.
The Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection dry spray works very well and has a great scent. the scent is not overpowering at all and lasts all day. I use the dry spray everyday over other antiperspirant products. Would definitely recommend a try at least.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Nana B.
Just received it. And it’s smells so good. So happy to be part of the freebies this time round. #influenster #Voxbox #Contest #Complimentary @[email protected]
Fort Wayne, IN
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Hugh Spencer L.
I wasn’t sure what to think of it at first. I don’t shave a lot on my body as I’m not very hairy. So to see Post Shave Protection on the Dry Spray I wasn’t sure if it was a product I’d use. I did however try it and love it. It smells great, feels great and lasts throughout the day. It’s been in my bag everyday since I’ve received it as a complementary item from Dove & Influenster. Thanks!
Cottageville, SC
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Brad B.
I love that this deodorant smells great and doesn’t leave stains on your shirt. Easy and fast application. And stays on all day long!
Overland Park, KS
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Zachary R.
The scent is probably what I like most about this product. I have used other ones of this product but this is my favorite. When using it after grooming my armpits I didn’t experience any irritation. Overall I’m satisfied.
Seattle, WA
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Daniel H.
So, to start off, I normally only groom my armpit hair in the summer, when my armpits are going to be out and about in public. The first time I used this was before I had shaved just to test it, because I tend to react poorly to most deodorants. It worked well and caused no irritation. Worked well with shaved skin as well!

Looking for your answer?