Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick

Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick keeps underarms feeling comfortable, even after shaving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick!
Bryant, AR
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Brandon D.
To be honest, getting it as a free sample for review, again, is the only reason i would use it again. I noticed no real difference and wasn’t happy with the powder style bar. It was good, but not worth changing from my normal stick...
Sturgis, MI
As a person who sweats more than average, I can't say that I was impressed with this product in terms of preventing excess sweat, however, the product does smell freash and clean, stop it does have that going for it... Doesn't irritate, smells good, but in my option not a good sweat blocker. #DMCPostShaveDeo #contest #complimentary @dove @Influenster
Cleveland , OH
This is a special treat for me. I love dove and to have a deodorant on top of the soap is even more special. You don’t have to improve this product. It’s very effective and I would greatly recommend this product to everyone I love.
Lakeville , MN
I am a huge fan of Dove deodorant and was really excited to give this new one a try. I loved the scent and how soft it left my underarms feeling everyday. Overall, I would totally recommend this product to just about everyone!
Lyons, IL
Love this deodorant. The smell is something new I haven’t smelled in one before. Tried it for the first time, and might go and get another one. Definitely didn’t leave me sweating and smelling like other bar deodorants.
Del Rio, TX
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Jonathan T.
Its smells really good.. came in faster then I thought.. ready to use it. And I don’t see anything that needs to be changed to this product.. # dove men care #post shave protection # freebie #just for you. #48 hr protection
Rockford, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Deodorant worked great! Sweated less and smelt great all day! Love dove products for men as they are easy on skin, work great, and smell fantastic! Highly recommend to any guy out there! Especially if you’re hard working!
Rochester, NY
an absolutely great product. the post shave feel is fantastic. I dont have any type of itch or burn sensation while I use this product after shaving. I will probably be switching my standard deodorant with this one. I have found my forever hah.
Bremen, OH
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Eric C.
Do you ever get that rash after you shave because you can't stop the rubbing of your skin? well this actually stopped it from happening! great smooth feeling and pleasant scent. would definitely recommend this product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Hugo H.
never thought I would need a product for shaved pits because I don't shave mine. but that doesn't mean I didn't notice how soft it made them feel. i may have to switch brands now because it really does go on smoothly

Looking for your answer?