Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick

Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick keeps underarms feeling comfortable, even after shaving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick!
Dublin, CA
This is a great mild deodorant that glides on smooth and cool. I like the mild scent and look forward to more scents to come. It feels cool and dry immediately after applying it. Reasonably priced, typical design, an all around good product. I'm quite satisfied with what they've come up with here.
Phoenix, AZ
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Donnie C.
It works really good compared to other brands I’ve used before this one ! It smells really good and lasts long as well . There hasn’t been anything I’ve disliked about it so I’d definitely would recommend this it works great !
Minneapolis, MN
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Torey F.
I don’t shave my armpits but still used this deodorant to just see how it did. Smells nice, kinda like vanilla-y and seems to do a good job of masking any body-odor. As for the anti-perspirant aspect, it does okay, but I can’t say that I’m 100% dry during exercise, more about 60%.
Marshall, MI
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Zachary K.
This product smells masculine but not so much so that a woman wouldn’t be comfortable wearing it. It goes on smooth and thick without leaving streaks on your skin or clothes. It does create a very nice “shield” to protect against harmful perspiration of freshly shaved areas.
Redmond, WA
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Suehil A.
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Suehil A.
Very smooth and clean and you apply it. Doesn’t feel Chalky or dry. Certainly doesn’t leave any flakes which is great! After a shave I apply it and it’s nice and protected. I don’t worry about itching or irritated under arms ever. Certainly going to keep getting this!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Brandon S.
It's winter time and I wanted to test how much I would sweat. I turned on the heater and a space heater to push myself to sweat as much as I can. I sweat everywhere except my armpits. I let 3 generations of women smell the deodorant and they all absolutely loved it.
Rome, NY
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by logan L.
Not super impressed with this one. It smelled nice but didn’t last long and my armpits got irritated. I tested it for the past few weeks and it’s just not for me. Not horrible but not for me. I still thank and appreciate Influenster for sending me a sample to try.
San Jose, CA
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Richard L.
I used it 2 ways. I used it on my pits for antiperspirant and as after shave balm. It smells good but nothing fancy. It treats smells well. As a aftershave its easy to apply and razor bumps and other irritation is minimized. So, it serves its purpose.
Manahawkin, NJ
I'm pretty impressed. This antiperspirant is lightly scented and goes on smooth. I have particularly dry and at times sensitive skin after a shave and I've had no irritation or reaction with Dove at all. I'm thankful I tried this. New customer here
Wausau, WI
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Austin C.
The product was very good. I have bought other dove deodorant products in the past and they work and smell as advertised. The product is effective for over 24 hours, and I would buy again if shopping. The product doesn’t smell strong or cheap.

Looking for your answer?