Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick

Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick keeps underarms feeling comfortable, even after shaving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick!
Winter Spgs, FL
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Alexander A.
it is a decent product. definitely not the best but it works. I would probably buy a different one just because the smell is a little off. However if you put it on after you shave it does have a nice feel to it
Milford, MI
As with most Dove Men + Care products that I have tried, this one works as advertised. It has a pleasant, long lasting scent too. It falls into the midrange price point which is another reason I would recommend to give this a try!
Boston, MA
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Jake M.
I’m the type of person that uses extra strength antiperspirants which I took to mean I had to deal with always having dry itchy skin in my underarms. That is NOT true with this! It glides on so smoothly and really blocks sweat and odor. My skin is no longer dry and itchy but dry and soft. I’m switching permanently. The name is a bit misleading as I don’t shave my underarms.
Rogers, AR
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Carlos S.
This product is great! Keeps your underarms dry and with a secured, soft underarm feeling, has an awesome scent that stays for hours, it also keeps your underarms from sweating for a good period of time. I highly recommend this product to others, it is a great product!.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this product. It lasts longer than any other products that I've used in the past. Goes on very smooth and easy. The smell is very good and also lasts for a long period of time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a very good Antiperspirant.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Dave H.
Not sure how much I can rave about deodorant but it's a solid(pun intended) product. Smell is light and pleasent and it definitely holds up to a long days work. Price wise it's pretty much the same cost as other stick deodorant. Would I buy it again? Yes. I've been using Dove for a while and will continue in the future.
Hackensack, NJ
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Jonathan D.
Smells fresh and keeps me fresh. I no longer have to worry about my Deodorant after shaving. It's very affordable and compact. I would like to see more scents and I would love to try the spray version
Irondale, AL
This deodorant definitely helps soothe and comfort after shaving. I didn’t appreciate any burning sensation when using. The only downside is that it’s a solid. Not a big fan of those, but it’s an effective product despite that.
Maplewood , NJ
It sure does work like it says, I am someone who sweats way too much and the regular gels or spice just wash off after a while but this one stays on for the 8-10 hours of work I have during the day plus more! Over all I'm happy with it and also smells fresh! Just be alert that if you wear anything black or dark colors it might get spots.
Staten Island, NY
Dove Men+Care Post Shave Protection Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Anthony A.
If you’re a man who likes to shave your under arms due to many reasons whether it be sports or anything else this really helps with irritation and redness as well as itchiness after shaving.

Looking for your answer?