Dove Men+Care Post Shave Balm Sensitive uploaded by Brianna R.Dove Men+Care Post Shave Balm Sensitive uploaded by Haley B.

BY DOVE MEN

New Sensitive+ Added Care For Men's Skin Relieves Redness &Amp; Irritation Soothes Skin Alcohol-Free Dermatologist Tested On Sensitive Skin The Light, Calming Formula Relieves Redness And Irritation And Soothes Skin Immediately. The Non-Greasy Formula: Is Suitable For Sensitive Skin Reduces Irritations Caused By Shaving Soothes Skin Instantly Result: Skin Feels Instantly Relieved And Non-Irritated 1-800-761-Dove (3683) Made In Canada see more...

• Does this really work good on sensitive skin?7 Answers
Alysha P.
This works wonders for my fair sensitive skinned husband. It has come to be the only one he will use now which works for me because the scent is great and not overwhelming at all. Dove products are always great in that way I would say! Glad they made a mens care line!!
Erika Q.
No I don't use this.. But my boyfriend does! And he seems to love it! He buys it everytime he needs one. We get it from walmart! While he uses the men I use the women one. Smells delish! And when he gets home he smells just like when he walked out the house! Yummmm!!
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
This product stands true by what it says and delivers!! Bought it for my stepfather as a christmas stocking stuffer and he loves it! My mom loves it for him too :) it has a great, fresh smell. He's now a loyal buyer of this product.
Markie P.
My husband really loves this! It's sensitive doesn't cause breakouts smells really nice and does
The job it's supposed to, it also doesn't dry the skin out which is really nice compared to a lot of other brand
Helena M.
My little brother has really sensative skin that would get red and irritated after he shaved. This product has been the best one that he has used and it helps to prevent his red spots and irritation.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this stuff, I had to beg my boyfriend to try it just so I can try it! it's a little expensive but I don't mind the price, worth it to me!
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
My husband loves this, leaves his skin soft and smooth. I recommend this to everyone. I sometimes even use it.
Katie F.
Evanston, IL
My boyfriend loves this! Got it for him around Christmas time and he loves the smell and how great it works
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
My boyfriend uses this and the bar soap and he loves it and the smell. Its an amazing company and product.
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA
I bought this for my hunny because he has sensitive skin, and after using it, he's never had a problem
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
Does this really work good on sensitive skin?