BY DOVE MEN

New Hydrate+ Added Care For Men's Skin Relieves Irritation Moisturizes Skin Alcohol-Free Dermatologist Tested The Light, Effective Formula Relieves Burning And Irritation And Leaves Skin Feeling Comfortable. The Non-Greasy Formula: Reduces Irritation Caused By Shaving Soothes Skin Instantly Absorbs Quickly Result: Skin Feels Instantly Relieved And Comfortable 1-800-761-Dove (3683) Made In Canada see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie V.
My boyfriend uses this, and it smells so good. And he tells me on how hydrating it is, and doesn't feel wet like other gel like men deodorant. So I give it a thumbs up, maybe i'll see if it works good with me too!
Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL
Ok, ok I know this is for men! But! In my defensive its absolutely a freakin awesome product!! I swiped a bit of my bf's after a shower one night, woke the next morning with soft skin, I changed my routine right away! I use it after I wash my face, a lil goes a LONG way!! And its so so light, and hydrating! Its my favorite because it doesn't break me out, no clogged pores, just does what it says it will.. HYDRATE! Can't beat the price either.
milagros a.
does this leave any dark marks on your skin?