BY DOVE

• Get Hair That Looks Thicker And Fuller

• Helps To Remove Oil From Hair

• Formulated With Oxycharge Technology

• Contains Calcium And Caffeine

An Invigorating Shampoo That Gives You The Appearance  Fuller Hair While Removing Oil And Residue, Try Dove Men+care Oxygen Charge Fortifying Shampoo. This Men’s Shampoo Has Been Specifically Designed To Improve The Appearance Of Flat, Oily Hair. Its Unique Formula, With Caffeine+oxycharge Technology, Removes Stubborn Residue And Oiliness While Making Hair Look And Feel Stronger.
Enriched With Caffeine, Dove Men+care Oxygen Charge Fortifying Shampoo Effectively Cleanses Your Hair And Scalp And Helps To Remove Oil And Dirt, Giving You Healthy-looking Hair That Is Full Of Strength And Grease-free. It Also Helps To Fortify And Thicken Its Appearance.
To Use Dove Men+care Oxygen Charge Fortifying Shampoo, Apply To Wet Hair And Gently Massage The Shampoo Into A Lather. Leave For A Couple Of Minutes Before Rinsing Thoroughly And Enjoying Thicker And Stronger Hair.
If You Want To Invigorate Your Hair’s Appearance  : Dove Men+care Oxygen Charge Fortifying Shampoo. Get The Look And Feel Of Grease-free, Strong Hair And Add Dove Men+care Oxygen Charge Fortifying Shampoo To Your Bathroom Shower.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Fylcerin, Dimethiconol, Tea-dodecylbenzene-sulfonate, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonum Choloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45m, Propylene Glycol, Caffeine, Ppg-9, Methylchloroiso-thiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

Buy on Amazon
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is always my boyfriends go to shampoo! It smells great and leaves his hair soft. The package was a great asset and always stands out on the isles while shopping for it, It is very affordable and can be found at most stores that sell hair care items.
Devin S.
Council Bluffs
My boyfriend uses this shampoo and he loves it. Plus, he always smells great afterwards and the smell last all day. The packaging is modern and fitting for men. He uses it everyday and it seems to last him a long time. Definitely recommend to others.
Dayana V.
caracas
Este champú es excelente lo utiliza mi esposo y le deja el cabello super suave y hidratado. a pesar que el tiene el cabello seco. Es 100% efectivo. tengo amigas que lo utilizan en ellas y dicen que le corta totalmente la grasa y no maltrata su cabello.
Jose A.
Dove Men+Care Fortifying Oxygen Charge Shampoo has been the best shampoo I've tried. I have dry curly hair and it helps keep my hair moisturized. It smells really good and its not too expensive compared to other men's shampoos that I have used.
Alvin C.
Quincy, MA
Honestly it's a great shampoo it leaves my hair feeling nice and fresh without leaving too dry afterwards. I have thick curly hair that I like to have feeling nice and healthy but sometimes it feels dry to the touch after shampooing it which isn't too much of a big deal but I do notice it. I would give it a 5 star rating but like I mentioned earlier there is still a dryness to it that I wish I could change. Besides that I have no qualms with this shampoo and would implore many to try it.
Troy H.
Amazing shampoo for men! It leaves your hair feeling smooth and fresh! It is one of the best shampoos out there for men! Another plus is that it isn't pricey. This product is very effective and I would recommend to others. Go out and try it today!
Brennan M.
Batavia, IL
Not sure what the shampoo was suppose to do, but it just seems like any other shampoo. I guess I expected a more invigorating experience, like when using tea tree shampoo, but I did not get that with this shampoo. The main issue I had with this shampoo is the fragrance; it is too strong. I do not care for heavily scented shampoos because when I wear cologne I do not want competing aromas. My wife said she could smell my hair from about six feet away, that is too strong.
Dave M.
Mountville, PA
Dove Men+Care Fortifying Oxygen Charge Shampoo is an excellent product that makes your hair feel clean and smells great. Unlike other shampoos that leave a greasy feel, this shampoo removes the excess oils and keeps the scalp moist and prevents dandruff. I will most definitely purchase it again!
Amber R.
Knoxville, TN
Dove MEN+CARE Thickening shampoo is such a steal! It smells incredible and it keeps your hair smelling fresh all day. It's bottle and advertising are manly and sleek. You can pick it up at your local Walmart store fore CHEAP! My husband loves it and won't use anything else!
Collin M.
Davenport, IA
Smells great and even has a slight menthol smell. The shape of the bottle is convenient . I smell it all day and it leaves my hair smelling just like it till I shower the next day. My hair is super soft and actually does what I want it to when I style it . I'm used to using other shampoo and it will never do what I want when I try to style it . Glad I decided to test this out