BY DOVE

• Micromoisture Technology Activates When Lathering

• Helps Keep Skin Protected Against Dryness And Feeling Healthy

• Delivers A Refreshing Clean

• Effective Formula Rinses Off Easily

For A Body Wash That Helps To Remove Oil Without Over-drying Skin, Try Dove Men+care Oil Control Body And Face Wash. Its Formula, With Oil-neutralizing Technology, Makes It An Ideal Oily Skin Cleanser For Men.
Specifically Designed For Men’s Skin, Dove Men+care Oil Control Body Wash Also Contains Micromoisture Technology That Helps To Maintain Skin’s Hydration Levels For Skin That Feels Healthy. Its Dermatologist Recommended, Easy-to-rinse Formula Is Mild Enough To Be Used On Your Face As Well As Your Body.
For A Refreshing Clean, Rub A Drop Or Two Of This Dove Men+care Men’s Body Wash Between Your Hands To Turn The Gel Into A Light Foam, And Work It Into Your Body And Face. Its Micromoisture Technology Is Activated On Lathering, Helping To Maintain Skin’s Moisture Levels, While Its Oil-neutralizing Technology Removes Oil Without Over-drying Skin.
This Oily Skin Cleanser For Men Produces A Light Lather That Rinses Off Easily And Completely In The Shower, Leaving Your Skin Feeling Balanced And Refreshed.
Get Skin That Feels Healthy And Refreshed Each Morning: Reach For Dove Men+care Oil Control Body And Face Wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance (Parfum), Ammonium Chloride, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Bht, Methylisothiazolinone, Ppg-9, Kaolin.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• So my honey has sensitive skin so im really limited to wh...2 Answers
  • How does this body wash feel? does it make your skin feel...1 Answers
  • How many woman's men use this?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I like this unique Dove Men+Care body and face wash . It did wash out oily feeling from body and face , but without over-drying . Great scent . Just one bottle ,easy to clean your body and face . I received these products complimentary for testing purposes. " in 10 reviews
  • "I love this product except with the small sample. It smelled great and lathered well on my skin. I didn't have to use much water to rid of it. It was effective on controlling my oily skin but it didn't left me dry skin at the same time. I would recommend this to guys." in 3 reviews
Pop D.
I absolutely love the Dove men t care oil control body wash. It leaves your body feeling cleaned, refreshed and smooth. It is effective in doing its do diligence, it's affordable, comes in the right sizes, very affordable, and well worth the investment. I am constantly spreading the words to all my friends and family about this product. I have tried so many different brands and I find this one to be the best. I love all the Dove products. I hate dry skin when using soap but what's crazy is Dove soap is an exception because it does the opposite. It smells great, feels good and leaves a niece smell. I love the way the body wash leaving me feeling and smelling. If there were a Dove anti perspirant, I would definitely purchase it immediately.
Joshua L.
I received a free sample of this body wash from Influenster. I have used it twice thus far, and overall I think it is a great product that is good for people who have oily skin.

My face, neck, and chest tend to be more oily than the rest of my body and I found that this body wash to be very good in those areas. I suggest using some kind of washcloth because it lathers very well. As soon as I rinsed off the soap, I noticed my skin was smooth and hydrated with no feeling of leftover residue. I still suggest using some kind of moisturizer on the face and neck since that feeling of hydration does not last for more than 10 minutes.

I would definitely recommend this product for people who have oily skin. It is definitely better than regular bar soap and body wash. Before purchasing it, I would suggest smelling it since it has a strong scent that some may not like.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this product complimentary as part of a testing program and am so happy I did.
I really liked the fresh, clean feeling that I experienced using it. The smell is nice and light, I would prefer a strong scent but it was still goof and I really enjoyed how my skin felt really clean without being overly dried out like bar soap usually does to me.
I would definitely recommend this to any guy and most likely will be purchasing a bottle for myself soon and look forward to it being a gym bag staple as well.
Matthew A.
Celina, Ohio
Here are a few personal reasons why I gave this body wash an 8 rating and one reason why I couldn't give it a 10. When I first opened the Dove Men +Care sample, I received in the mail today, I noticed that the smell was pleasant but not overpowering. When I used the product in the shower it lathered up very well; with only about a dime's worth. Only negative I have for this product is the price. When I looked at prices for the body wash online I was disappointed to see how it was, in my opinion, priced too high for body wash. While I would pay a bit more for quality; body wash shouldn't cost more then $3 for a normal size bottle.
Jasmine H.
Paterson, NJ
I have used this product several times when my product runs out, & I love the smell. I do have oily skin, so it does what it's suppose to do (oil control). My fiancè really enjoys this product. He really ONLY USES DOVE! DOVE is his preference when it comes to his hygiene products. He does agree that it helps with his oily skin, & leaves his skin hydrated. After he gets out the shower he also uses the Men Hydating Cream which is also from DOVE!

I would definitely recommend ."
Eric O.
La Vista, NE
I am a soccer referee and have oily skin. I used this soap on my face and back after workouts, and noticed a considerable difference in the feel of my skin after getting out of the shower. It has a clean scent that is light and not overpowering. I used in on both a back scrubber, a sponge, and my bare hands, and it lathers very well. It also does not leave any residue after washing like other soaps do! This is a very good product and I would definitely buy it for myself in the future!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
My husband has used Dove products for many years. He recently bought the Oil Control Body Wash to see if it would help with the extra sweating and breakouts from yard work. This formula is awesome. It truly controls excessive body oil and helps to hydrate the skin. Plus it has a light and fresh manly scent.
Jeremiah S.
Villa Rica, Ga
Smells great! I would love to use this daily due to the lasting aroma of this body wash! The downside for me personally was that it left my face very dry after my shower. I must not have skin that's oily enough to use this as a face wash. (Please note that I received this product as a complementary trial.)
Peter G.
Brooklyn, NY
Video Unboxing of my Vox Box from Dove men+care oily skin control face and body wash sample on my YouTube channel. We will revisit in a few weeks after using it a while to see how I like it. Always nice to receive free samples from the company so you can try before you buy.
Checkout my channel on YouTube MadMohawkGamingChannel for the unboxing video.
Amanda C.
Sheboygan, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay, so don't judge me but I have had to usey husband's Dove Men products in a pinch. I love the oil control body wash. It does smell manly, but it reminded me of how sexy my husband smells after his shower. The oil control helped quite a bit too since I have naturally oily skin. I felt so clean after! It makes my husband soft and touchable too.
Dion O.
Melrose Park, IL
Are you able to use this on your face?
Shannon F.
Bourbonnais, IL
How many woman's men use this?
Vickie E.
Ursa, IL
So my honey has sensitive skin so im really limited to what i can get him plus he works in all kinds of weather and his hands are so drt and crack does anyone know if this is good for sensitive skin
arben j.
columbus, ohio
How does this body wash feel? does it make your skin feeling soft afterwards?