BY DOVE

• Suitable for oily skin

• Contains Oil-Neutralizing technology

• Helps maintain skin’s hydration levels

• Leaves skin feeling healthy and strong

• Helps protect skin from dryness without feeling greasy

• Rinses easily to leave skin clean and fresh

Dove Men+Care Oil Control Body and Face Bar helps to neutralize oil and fight skin dryness. With ¼ moisturizing cream, this body and face bar maintains hydration levels for skin that feels healthy and strong. Its unique formula, which contains Dove Men+Care’s Oil-Neutralizing technology, helps to neutralize oil without over-drying skin.

Dove Men+Care understands that sometimes washing your face and body can leave skin feeling dry and tight. That’s why we’ve created a Dove Men+Care bar that helps maintain skin’s moisture with ¼ moisturizer technology for the feeling of healthy skin. Suitable for men with oily skin, it gently removes oil and cleanses skin without leaving behind a greasy feel. The dermatologist recommended bar is even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 5 (CI 61570).

Dove Men+Care Oil Control Body And Face Bar
  • "My husband loves this soap. He has very sensitive skin and breaks out easily. The bar last him over a week and he uses it daily. At least a few times a week he has to alter from it because he likes other smelling soap such a alpine dial. We will buy it again" in 14 reviews
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
My son has oily skin and breaks out all over his back and this really helps. His back has cleared up from this being for oily skin but doesn’t leave him dry. It has a nice manly cologne smell without being over powering. I love that Men’s soaps are available now.
Selina D.
Dove soap is amazing! They have so many different ones to choose from its crazy. It leaves your skin soft , smooth, and smelling amazing! I never tried this kind before , but I would love too..
Selina D.
I have heard some amazing views on This! I would love love to try the dove men kind. Dove soap is amazing anyways the men and women. I will love to try this product out.
Dakota M.
Angleton
This is the only face soap my husband will use. It leaves his skin so soft and a lot less oily then usual. The smell is also great smells so fresh. I highly recommend this
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
My husbands preference in bar soaps. He loves that even with his sensitive skin this bar can assist in cleansing of his skin but also aids in shaving when hes out of the shower. A very masculine man loving his soft face after using this product. In his words not mine, "i couldnt recommend this enough"
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
When i'm running short on shaving cream I always reach for a dove bar because they're so smooth! My face is a little oily and it does a great job at mattifying and drying out my face (a healthy, clean dry, not a crackly dry).
Teda B.
Chickasha, OK
Well ladies, no shave November is coming up! I have already stocked up on Dove Men+Care Oil Control body and face bar! It keeps my rugged man looking, and smelling fresh! This simple bar soap keeps things easy for him in the shower. The moisturizer in the bar makes his skin and beard kissable soft all winter long, not to mention the super attractive scent! He likes the oil control bar because it keeps his face and beard feeling good... no flakes, no itchiness, no breakouts! Girls, now all you gotta do is get him down from the tree stand and into the shower!
Julie K.
Nancy, KY
I've recently bought Dove Men's Plus Care Oil Control Body and Face Bar. My husband works in construction and comes home dirty and with dry skin everyday. He has been using this product for 2 weeks now and is very happy with the results. His skin is more smooth and looks more hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. The packaging appeals to men and the price is very reasonable. If you have dry skin and need some hydration I would recommend this product for you.
Mindy L.
Locke, NY
I purchased these for my husband because he kept breaking out due to sensitive skin. So far so good! I figured out he was using my pink Beauty Bars so I went on the hunt for something more appropriate for him (not that pink isn't.... if your hubby likes pink soap, rock on! lol). He said his skin feels great, the smell isn't overpowering and he likes the price. 2 thumps up!
Deanne K.
My husband doesn't usually use bar soap, but I picked this up for him for a trip, and we both loved it. It was a good value, and I thought it smelled amazing! He has sensitive skin, and this was gentle enough but cleaned off the day really well. He used it with a loofah that had a pocket for bar soap and had no complaints. Lathered well. Would recommend!
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Does it actually help skin not be as oily? My BF uses the extra fresh and likes it enough to keep buying. Is this worth trying?
Alexas B.
Is this good for sentive skin? My husband has very sensitive on his face and has trouble finding something to wash his face with.
Roxanne Y.
Do any of you ladies use this product for your face? What were your results?