Dove Men+Care Non-Irritant Deodorant uploaded by Gilbert M.Dove Men+Care Non-Irritant Deodorant uploaded by Viktoriya V.Dove Men+Care Non-Irritant Deodorant uploaded by Mayra Z.

BY DOVE MEN

New. Cool Silver™ Deodorant With Silver Technology   48H Powerful Protection 1-800-761-DOVE. see more...

• I have looked all over for this because my husband has sensitive ...5 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Viktoriya V.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this deodorant! I forgot mine and boyfriend at the time let me use his and I've used it since. It doesn't smell like baby powder, doesn't leave white marks on my dark clothes. I'm very satisfied! Yes odd to use as a woman but honestly it works great!
Mayra Z.
Kent
My boyfriend has tried many different ones this is the he likes the most he sweats a lot do to work and has sensitive skin and he loves this deodorant
Gilbert M.
San Bernardino, CA
I've tried many different types of deodorants but when I tried dove cool silver I knew I found the perfect one for me. Keeps me smelling great
Helena M.
This is the only deodorant ( other than lady deodorant) that my dad can use, because other deodorants make him itchy and uncomfertable.
Cassie W.
My husband used this brand of deodorant and he seems very pleased with it. Plus it has improved the look and feel of his underarms
Kisha Z.
My husband likes this scent and says it works great. I love the smell too. It's soft but masculin at the same time.
Allison K.
Morrison, IL
I'm a woman and I use this deodorant everyday! Works well and I love the smell so much
Lee Ann T.
My boyfriend loves this deodorant. It leaves him feeling fresh and clean all day. The formula is non greasy/chalky.
Hanna P.
Ojai, CA
My boyfriend loves thing deodorant. His skin is sensitive to a lot of things and most deodorants have a lot of fragrance that makes him break out but he has not had a problem with this since he started using it a few months ago.
Tiffany B.
Riverdale, GA
My boyfriend always use Dove for men. I am totally in love with this product. My boyfriend and i love this product very much Can't go wrong with this product. For all ages. It's a must have.
Stephanie W.
York, PA
I have looked all over for this because my husband has sensitive skin. What store did you buy this in?