BY DOVE MEN

New. Cool Silver™ Antiperspirant With Silver Technology 48H Powerful Protection 1-800-761-DOVE. see more...

• Where else can you buy this deodorant, other than drugstores?5 Answers
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
My boyfriend uses this deodorant, love love love it! It smells so good, which is a bonus for me. I recommend it for men!
Courtney K.
Little Rock , AR
My boyfriend used this brand and has seemed so satisfied with it! It stays on long, has a great scent and doesn't show any marks after applying! He always ask for this brand and type when he runs out!
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
This is the favorite deodorant for my husband. He says that it last all day, and he does not have to worry about staining his shirts at work. He loves that the scent is subtle and not overpowering.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
My boyfriend uses Dove-Men+Care deodorant, and he always smells so amazing!! It is definitely a great brand!
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
My hubby loves this deodorant. he puts it on every morning before work. he has no complaints goes on great, smells great, and keeps him fresh all day.
Tanisha J.
Radcliff, KY
My boyfriend loves this product. I initially bought it for him because Old Spice was causing him to get red and irritated under the arms and we figured it was just the scent he got. But after about a week of using this he refuses to try any other deodorant. He said its long lasting, doesn't cause any irritation AND still smells manly.
Jennifer M.
Long Pond, PA
I buy this product for my boyfriend and he loves it! He used to use Axe but once he switched to Dove he never went back. We'll be customers for life for this product.
johannah S.
Great product my uses this alot. Love the nice scent it has. No underarm irritation and long lasting 48 hr protection. I would highly recommend it to some men
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Once I was traveling and I only found this product in the store, despite my doubts and it is a product for men I bought it and I started to use it, I was surprised by the good aroma it has and how effective it is.
I would not buy it again for obvious reasons but I do certify that it is a good product lol
Joey G.
Naperville, IL
This deodorant is probably one of the best I have ever owned. It works really good and has a good price. For the price it lasts a long time and doesn't have a overbearing smell. It is a great product and have recommended it to many friends.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Where else can you buy this deodorant, other than drugstores?