BY DOVE MEN

Tough On Odor Powerful Protection Non-Irritant see more...

Heath C.
I just bought this yesterday, and so far, i believe that i have found my new deodorant!! It smells better than my usual favorite which is the old spice high endurance pure sport scent, and it has lasted alot longer too! With the old spice i would have to apply it like twice a day, so far only once today with the dove men+care!! In my opinion the clean comfort scent is the best of the options that i smelled before i purchased!! I def recommend this to any guy who hasnt tried it! U wont be disappointed!
Shamaka G.
My husband owns this brand and he loves it. It smells so good and last so long. After working all day he doesn't come home smelling and so sweaty under his arms. He says its very good product and doesn't irritate his skin. Great price. Long lasting.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
My husband loves this stuff , have to rebut constantly he says it keeps all his odors under control and keeps him from sweating so much while he is at work
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
My husband and I both use this! It is affordable and also available even cheaper in a two pack! Doesn't leave behind a residue that will mark clothing!!! You can purchase it at just about any store. It actually does last all day!!
Michele M.
This deodorant is decent. I personally do not care for it because it is a hybrid between a stick and gel deodorant. I prefer stick deodorant only. As a result, it feels weird having wet underarms. In addition, I do not like that the deodorant does not list the percentage of the active ingredient on the back.
Jamie C.
Franklinton, NC
My boyfriend loves it! Keeps him smelling good after a long day at work! I can definitely tell when he forgets to use it in the morning haha. Would recommend to anyone. I use dove myself, its ver nice!

Gadeer H.
dearborn heights
This deodorant is by far my favorite from meds when I do run out of my dove girls deodorant I do use the guys and it works miracles also smells amazing and last all day.
Jesse R.
Baltimore, MD
Unfortunately, i must admit that i for a long time i had associated the dove brand with the stigma of being solely a feminine product despite being known for soap. However, after trying this deodorant I reconsidered. I usually have a problem with excessive sweating and this powdered based deodorant really works for me to control my "problem" with minimal clumping in the armpit hairs and a crisp dove smell
Joshua S.
Pitkin, LA
I work offshore and this deodorant is the one been using lately. its been very effective. and I usually have to reapply throughout the day.......
Karina V.
El Paso, TX
It's a nice smell. It drys fast love it. Love that is love. Is kinda the same like suave
Stephanie F.
Concord, NC
Is it a manly scent or can women use it as well?
Aryelin L.