BeautyHairHair ProductsDove
Men+Care Medium Hold Molding Paste

Dove Men+Care Medium Hold Molding Paste

Dove Men+Care Molding Paste creates relaxed, flexible styles with a matte finish. This non-flaking men's styling paste provides a medium hold and low shine for styles that can be reshaped throughout the day. With a non-stiff formula, this hair sculpting paste delivers a natural, textured look with a matte finish.

I'm looking for a hair paste for my brother. He has thick, wavy hair and is looking to grow it out. He is a beginner to using styling products. Is this the way to go?
I love this stuff it works great for my husband he thinks it's smells good and so do I :)?
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Medium Hold Molding Paste!
Alexa S.
Conroe, TX
Dove Men+Care Medium Hold Molding Paste uploaded by Alexa S.
I got this for my boyfriend since we love the shampoo & conditioner & he approves! He uses this every day for the gym & work :)
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
Dove Men+Care Medium Hold Molding Paste uploaded by Brittany H.
Dove Men+Care Medium Hold Molding Paste uploaded by Brittany H.
I got this sculpting paste for my husband just a couple of days ago. He uses pomades on his very curly hair to tame, manage and give a sleeker look. There are a couple of different ones that he likes but this one works well. It smells great, its lightweight, great hold, easy to apply. This is one of my favorites that he has used and I recommend this to other men that need help styling their hair. Dove sculpting paste is a very nice product.
Angel  C.
Salem, MA
I chopped my hair off into a fun pixie but needed some structure for my styling! I tried another brand that was supposed to be a Level 3 hold and it was not! Haha. This is great. I love it! And it’s not too “guy” smelling.
Naomy  A.
Kenner, LA
Esto es lo siempre le compro a mi novio, a él le encanta este producto le encanta utilizarlo.
Bradyn L.
Cincinnati, OH
Dove Men+Care Medium Hold Molding Paste uploaded by Bradyn L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this pomade. It’s good for creating a matte and textured look. It gives you control without making your hair too stiff. The scent is woodsy and masculine. This is a great and inexpensive item to add to your cabinet 🙂. Dove Men+Care Medium Hold Molding Paste
Marianny A.
Reading, PA
Love it . Es lo mejor deja tu piel súper suavecito. Y huele muy bien. Trátenlo es muy bueno
Darian B.
Hollywood
Dove Men+Care Medium Hold Molding Paste uploaded by Darian B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dove Men+Care Medium Hold Molding Paste I have been using this product for almost a year and so far my hair is healthier that when I was using regular gel, and it dose keep your hair on position but wen you sweat or stay out in the sun you will see that your hair style start to fall apart but I guess you can’t ask to much of a medium hold paste.
Matthew D.
Kimball, SD
Works well. Doesn't make hair feel hard. Holds hair in place all day and there are no little flakes that fallout of your hair at the end of the day. It has a good clean scent but it isn't too strong.
Estefany F.
Bladensburg, MD
Mi novio usa mucho esta pasta para su cabello, realmente siempre lo usa y le queda espectacular
Abby D.
Florence, MS
My husband loves this for styling his hair, it has great hold and smells really good. We’ll buy this again