BY DOVE

Dove Men+Care Invisible Antiperspirant is tough on sweat, not on skin. Antiperspirant sticks and Dry Sprays are reformulated to remain invisible, leaving no white marks on 100 colors of shirts and jackets. The collection o ers 48-hour odor and wetness protection, along with our Dove Men+Care signature 1⁄4 moisturizing technology and is available in two fragrances

Invisible Fresh: A fresh scent that combines citrus and herbal notes with a woody musk

Olgaliz A.
Union City, NJ
Ive recieved this product for exchange of my honest review. As soon i recieved this box i was actually the first one to try this deo. Instead of my husband. Since womens deo. Always irritate me i can axrually say i went throughout the day without irritation or itching. I would move my arm and ibwoukd actually smell the scent of the deo passing through my shirt. I felt so fresh it didnt leave white chunks of residue or anything. From my behalf i loved it and actually wear it here and there. As of my husband he goes throughout the day pretty good. When he use to hug me with other deodorants his underarms would have a little smell but with this one it still had the same scent as if he just put it on. He hasnt complained about it so thats a good thing.
Kelli S.
I received this product free from influenster for an honest review. Here we go:

I initially just gave this to my husband to try, but curiosity kicked in and I tried it as well. We both agreed that it is fantastic! The smell was great. It is a very clean, manly, cologne scent that I didn't want to wear myself, but loved on my husband. It lasted him all day which is a lot more than I can say for other brands. It also didn't stain or leave white marks on his clothes, and he loved that. It is now his favorite, and he has chosen to use this in the future.
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. My husband has used this brand in the past but this was a new one that neither of us had seen. So i had him use it since it was for men and he gave me his pros and cons !! He loved the nice clean scent and was pretty long lasting as well. Didnt leave any residue after putting it on or later in the day either. I love the price point on this brand as well because my husband usually use gilette most of his life but my MIL got his one of these for Xmas. he said it worked better and last longer, but we never bought it because they didnt have a invisible one until now !! So i know hubby is going to be hapy
Alyxandra P.
I got this deodorant complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I originally was like "oh cool my husband might like this, but he actually prefers the cucumber one by dove so he didn't really want to try it. SO I did instead. I actually kind of like wearing the "men" scents sometimes so I wasn't put off by the scent for me, I actually really like it. It wasn't super overpowering in smell so that was great, and it did the job it was supposed to so 5 star from me. I was going to make it  a 4 star review because I personally want to try to switch to natural methods when it comes to my under arms but that doesn't really make the product bad so we will stick to 5 :)
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
I am very particular when it comes to deodorants. Both my husband and I tend to run on the warmer side of things, and even when I am freezing, I still need to don clinical strength deodorant to protect against any unwanted moisture. When we first received this product to try for review purposes, I had my husband give it a go. He loved the scent and that it did the trick, especially without leaving any residue. I waited a few more days and gave it a go as well. I had a very positive experience and honestly even felt a little drier than my current, as mentioned, clinical strength deodorant. We may be sharing this for a little while!
Blair K.
Hillsboro, IL
I received this product free from Influenster to test and give my honest review. Let me tell you, I sweat quite a bit with my job and usually use a gel type antiperspirant but since I started using the Dove Men+Care invisible fresh antiperspirant a few days ago I don't think I'll ever go back to using the old gel type. I love this new Dove product as it smells very good even at the end of my hard work day! I think they honestly have a superior product that is hard to beat!
Tommy C.
Appleton, WI
I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. I have used the product for some time and i really enjoy the manly scent and how I get all day protection. From time to time when i see it on sale at the store, i will purchase it, but to be fair I'm a price shopper when it comes to antiperspirant. I love the packaging and the big knob on the bottom to move product up. Small knobs and wet hands do not mix. I have not tested the 48 hour protection claim as I usually shower daily.
Jason W.
Englewood, OH
This is the best stick deodorant that I have ever used. It did not leave a build up or any streaks or marks on any of my clothing. I will definitely buy this product again as it has become my go-to for all deodorant needs. The deodorant has a really nice light fragrance. Not too strong or overpowering. It never clashed with my cologne and my wife likes it too. Way to go Dove, definitely a winner here!
Kristi C.
Catlettsburg, KY
I received this product complimentary to try out for my honest opinion so here goes.....my son actually tested it out, since it was for men. He usually uses prescription strength so I knew he would be the perfect choice here. I did love the scent and he did as well. He said it kept him dry all day. He didn't have disgusting rings on his clothes at the end of the day. This is going to be so much cheaper than what I have been spending to keep him comfortable! Thank you Influenster and Dove for letting us try this!!
Javier M.
Hialeah , FL
Disclaimer: I received this product for free in order to give my honest review.

I've used this deodorant for 2 weeks now and can say it's one I will be buying in the future. It smells great, keeps me fresh all day, and leaves no white marks on my tees.

I workout religiously every day (CrossFit, Powerlifting, basketball, football, you name it) and it has passed every test. Usually I would have to reapply my old deodorant mid way through the day but no need with this.

Great product!