BY DOVE #96 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Goes On Instantly Dry

• 48hr Sweat Protection

• 1/4 Moisturizer Technology

• Tough On Sweat Not On Skin

For An Invisible Deodorant That Doesn’t Leave Marks On Your Clothes, Try Dove Men+care Invisible Antiperspirant Stick For Men. It Tackles White Deodorant Stains Head On And Is Invisible On 100 Colors.
This Men’s Antiperspirant Deodorant Gives You Powerful 48-hour Protection Against Sweat And Odour. Plus The Unique ¼ Moisturizer Technology Is Designed To Actively Protect Skin. Dermatologically Proven, Dove Men+care Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Stick Is Tough On Sweat, Not On Skin.
Stay Dry Without White Marks With Dove Men+care Invisible Antiperspirant Stick.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (11.4%)
Inactive Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, Bht
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

Perfect For 48 Hour Odor And Wetness Protection That Doesn't Leave White Marks Or Yellow Stains On Their Clothes.

How To Use

Apply To Underarms Only

Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I cannot give enough stars! My man was sweating ALL DAY (playing drums and working in a lumber yard) and when I went to bed I could smell a nice scent. I thought the scent was clean sheets! It was actually his armpits! It seriously smells amazing and my husband really likes this deodorant. Highly recommend!
Tiffany W.
I purchased this for my husband and he hasn’t changed since. He loved he smell, the smoothness of how it applies, and the long lasting scent. I purchased this at walmart and was overall satisfied. I will continue to purchase for my husband.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I received the Dove Men+Care Invisible Antiperspirant. Determined to give this a great, honest, and fair review I roped in some help in the form of my husband. I am a disabled stay at home mom so between pain and an active seven year old I definitely sweat. But, my husband is a hard working truck driver who works a minimum of twelve hour days which made him perfect help.
It really goes on invisible and doesn't leave white marks on your clothes. Most other antiperspirants that claim to do this don't which is why we don't like them, but, Dove has done something right!
This Dove antiperspirant also has a nice clean scent. I feel that this honestly can work for men or women.
Due to the hubbies job he is picky about deodorant, but, he does not have one complaint against this which shocked me! And, neither do I. We both highly recommend Dove Men+Care.
I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR MY POST; HOWEVER, I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.
Glenn M.
I've always used Old Spice Swagger as my deodorant. It worked, and it smelled good. The downsides were that people would mistake it for cologne, it was super wet, and it's blue color stained... Then I received this complimentary stick of Dove Men+Care Invisible Antiperspirant. When I opened it, the first thing I noticed was the familiar Dove scent; that scent that smells like silk and cream met fresh. I applied early one morning and noticed it wasn't near as wet as my Old Spice. I didn't think it was gonna make it through to lunch. I was extremely wrong. I stayed fresh, even after walking a quarter mile to and from grabbing lunch. The scent was extremely subtle as well, I stayed smelling clean and no one mistook it for cologne. I work for a software startup so I do sit most of the day, but this particular day I was doing more walking than normal, and I stayed dry. On a day like that, my Old Spice would not have been able to compete. No complaints, here, but I think Im switching to Dove
James A.
Amherst, MA
I received a full size sample of the Dove Men+Care Invisible Deodorant in my VoxBox. I've been using it for a couple days now and I have to say...I really like it! First off, the scent is not overpowering. It smells fresh but not perfume-y, with a slight powder smell which I like. It's a solid white deodorant but it goes on pretty clear. It's very smooth on my skin which feels great. It doesn't take a lot to get the job done, and by the end of a normal day I still smell good. I haven't tried rigorous exercise while using it but I think it would hold up well. I like the packaging. It's sleek and the twist up feature is cool and easy. Definitely a fan of this deodorant. Only downside is it is not exactly "natural" in terms of ingredients. But if that isn't a factor for you then you will enjoy this product.
Mark M.
Jacksonville, FL
I received Dove Men+Care Invisible Antiperspirant via complimentary box via Influenster last week and it worked quite well. I exclusively wear black shirts and there was not a single visible mark to be found on my clothing despite sweating extensively. On the subject of sweat, it fought off the most heavy of days without issue. The fragrance was effective but not overwhelming. Most invisible solids develop into a minor skin irritation so I have to be careful in using them, but with the Dove Men+Care Invisible Antiperspirant I found no such issues. My only gripe is very minor and personal to me as I have hand tremors. I wish the top was slightly easier to remove upon first opening the package but I understand that it must be secured to remain fresh. Overall I give it 5/5 stars as I could find no real flaws with the product. Well done, Dove!
Antonio E.
Gary, IN
I just opened my mailbox an found my #DoveMenCare box from Influenster I got a Full Sized Dove + men care Invisible Non-Irritant Antiperspirant An it smells so good i tried it on it feels soft it was so fast at drying i am goin to use more after my shower an see how it holds up thru the night i really like the smell its a fresh clean great smell not to strong not over whelming just smells. So great i can already recommend this product my wife loves the way it smells to i will for sure be checking this Dove men Care out atthe stores see what other scents an good stuff they got Thank you Dove Thanks as always Influenster i appreciate my dovemencare voxbox everything i got was free i got it free for testing purposes everything ive said im this review is all my opinion
Amy G.
Sebastian, FL
I received Dove Men+Care Invisible Antiperspirant free to est. My husband obviously was my test subject. While he usually wears a brand of deodorant/antiperspirant with a stronger scent he found this one to have a light, clean pleasant fragrance to it and was excited to give it a try. He has used it for the past 4 days and has had not one white mark on any of his shirts so A+ there! The scent was long lasting and it did it's job keeping him dry and fresh smelling. He actively looked for it in different scents when we were shopping the other day so I think that this will be his new "go to" deodorant from this point on.
Raina R.
My husband has been using this antiperspirant for about a month, and over all both he and I have been very pleased.Generally, he is a very sweaty guy and as a fireman- he is generally more prone to sweating everyday on the job. And I mean, honestly- if Dove couldn't get up with his vigorous daily schedule- we would know. Feedback from him is that it works great for a solid. He wears a lot of black and I haven't noticed any white stains from it.My feedback- I think it smells awesome and keeps my husband from smelling like death. So, two thumbs up. Of all the products I am often sent to try out, Dove's Men+Care Invisible Antiperspirant is mostly likely an item we will continue to purchase often in the future.
Chris R.
Clover, SC
I really enjoyed the opportunity to try this product and give my opinions on its performance. The overall price is in line with the current brand that I use. This product worked great for eliminating odors. I am a big guy and we big guys sweat a lot. The best part of this is after my afternoon walk with my son I didn't smell like a high school locker room. Overall the performance exceeded my current deodorant. I highly recommend giving this awesome product a try. And guys don't be afraid that a Dove product might be a girly scent it is manly.
Devin H.
Romeoville, IL
Tried the spray, is this just as good?
Summer S.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone else have a husband that refuses to try new things? That's how mine is. He tried it and said it does a good job.
Dove Men+Care Invisible Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Wondering if any women have tried this product & what do they think?  I am looking for nice clean smell, doesn't leave white residue & WORKS.
Aboujihad M.
How many times should i apply ?

back