Dove Men+Care Hydration Balance Body And Face Wash uploaded by Jennifer S.Dove Men+Care Hydration Balance Body And Face Wash uploaded by Eduardo R.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Leaves Skin Feeling Hydrated, Balanced And Refreshed

• Delivers A Refreshing Clean And Total Skin Comfort

• Micromoisture Technology Activates When Lathering

• Helps Keep Skin Feeling Healthy And Protected Against Dryness

• This Effective Formula Rinses Off Easily

Dove Men+care Hydration Balance Body And Face Wash With Micromoisture Technology Helps To Hydrate For Healthy And Strong Skin. The Dermatologist Recommended Hypoallergenic Formula Helps To Lock In Your Skin’s Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Refreshed And Balanced.
Designed Specifically For Men’s Skin, Dove Men+care Hydration Balance Body Wash Delivers Refreshing Skin Cleansing And Total Skin Comfort By Helping To Maintain Your Skin’s Optimal Hydration Levels. With Powerful Micromoisture Technology It Hydrates For Healthier, Stronger Skin. Plus, Its Lather Is Easy To Rinse Off, Leaving Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And With A Clean Scent.
Our Body Wash For Men Helps To Maintain Your Skin’s Natural Moisture Levels, Leaving Your Skin Feeling Hydrated, Balanced And Refreshed. Try Dove Men+care Hydration Balance Body And Face Wash For Healthy And Strong Skin.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance (Parfum), Ammonium Chloride, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Bht, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ppg-9, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Red 33 (Ci 17200).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Daily Cleansing

Dermagologist Recommended Dove Men+care Hydration Balance Body And Face Wash Removes The Dirt And Odor Of The Day, Leaving Your Skin Fresh, Clean And Comfortable

• Hydrating Skin

Dove Men+care Hydration Balance Body Wash With Its Unique Micromoisture Technology Locks In Skin’s Natural Moisture As It Cleanses For Healthier Feeling Skin That Is Protected From Dryness

How To Use
In The Shower, Soak Your Whole Body And Face, And Squeeze Out Enough Dove Men+care Hydration Balance Body Wash To Cover Half Your Palm. Rub Your Hands Together With A Little Water To Turn The Gel Into A Light Foam, Working It Into Your Body And Face. Rinse Thoroughly.

Jennifer S.
This was such a disappointment for my husband. He had high hopes for this body wash, especially since it was from Dove. First he had a hard time squeezing the soap out of the bottle. Second he was not happy with its runny consistency. It did not come out thick and would not suds up. He did feel the moisture beads. But he did not think it moisturized his skin. His skin felt dry after using this body wash. And the last Pont is the price. I love women's olay body wash and will pay a little higher price. However with the men's version I will not pay for the name.
Daniel A.
Clover, SC
Awesome men's body wash, it has a pleasant, clean smell and does not dry my skin out, especially on sensitive areas such as the face. I'd definitely buy it again and I'd recommend this to someone with dry skin.
Lauren K.
My husband and son usually use Axe body wash, but I found this Dove Men's body and face wash on sale at the drugstore and figured with the fresh scent, they'd never notice the change. Well, they noticed, and both of them love it!. Both like scented body washes, both depend on a combination of face and body wash, esp my teenage son. I def am happy with the Dove brand. Trust it more on sons teenage face than Axe brand. Even when he uses his specific for his acne prone face wash post shower, there isn't a problem with the Dove Wash being used beforehand. Continue to buy this product, even when it's not on sale the dollar difference in price overrides the payoff of amount of product in dove bottle and you don't have to use as much either to get fresh and clean. Would recommend to other guys, worth the price and worth looking for it on the shelves , passing by the other big clusters of Axe and Old Spice
Daijah S.
Columbia, SC
My husband really enjoys this product, It is a very gentle product that helps with his dry skin, and doesn't have a filmy feeling like soap does. It's also very good smelling so that's a plus. It has very simple packaging, just flip the top and pour the product on your hands, loofah or rag. We bought it at Kroger, and it wasn't expensive 4-5 dollars. We will definitely be buying this product again (:
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
I introduced my boyfriend to this body wash and he hasn't used anything else since. Moisture is not an issue for him, but it leaves his skin so soft and smooth anyways. The scent is great too, and it is sensitive enough to double as a face wash aswell. No over drying or tightness due to the micro moisture hydrayion balance. A must buy for any guy.
Sunni C.
Madison, FL
My boyfriend and I both really enjoy this product. I use it myself, because it smells amazing. He loves how refreshing it is, and it really does hydrate his dry skin. I always feel like I am getting a good value when I purchase Dove products, and this one is no different. I would definitely purchase this again.
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
This is my husbands all time favorite face and body wash. It's gentle on his skin and doesn't overdry or leave it feeling tight. It has a great scent and suds up great! His skin is left feeling so clean and hydrated. Love!!!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Just started using the hydration balance body wash and I'm loving it already. In love how it won't over dry my face I also love how rich it is on my body and the scent is amazing as well.
Carmen R.
Can't stress this enough !! If y have a teenager buy him this and u will see the difference In his smell.... Even improved my boys stinky feet... And trust me after running for his track team he is nasty... Dove for men works miracles
Marvin B.
I have been using this product for years and it keeps my face and body hydrated and smooth. When I used to wash my face with a bar of soap, it would leave my face all dry. With the dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash my skin never feels dry when I get out of the shower.