BY DOVE

• Reduces redness caused by shaving

• Helps to soothe razor burn

• Light, non-greasy post shave balm to help keep skin hydrated

• Contains vitamin B5 and other ingredients to help alleviate discomfort

• Alcohol-free formula has been dermatologically tested
Dove Men+Care understands how daily shaving can be tough on skin.

Unlike some men’s aftershaves, which can dry skin out, Dove Men+Care post shave balms are designed to quickly relieve men’s skin from shaving irritation, instantly soothing and moisturising skin with vitamin B5.

As part of the Hydrate range, Hydrate Post Shave Balm was developed as more than a simple razor burn treatment: not only does it work instantly to help reduce post shave irritation, but its formula also helps to hydrate skin. It provides advanced protection against dry skin, leaving your face feeling smooth and healthy.

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Creatine, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide EOP, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Stearic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Triethanolamine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool

Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL
Ok, ok I know this is for men! But! In my defensive its absolutely a freakin awesome product!! I swiped a bit of my bf's after a shower one night, woke the next morning with soft skin, I changed my routine right away! I use it after I wash my face, a lil goes a LONG way!! And its so so light, and hydrating! Its my favorite because it doesn't break me out, no clogged pores, just does what it says it will.. HYDRATE! Can't beat the price either.
Stephanie V.
My boyfriend uses this, and it smells so good. And he tells me on how hydrating it is, and doesn't feel wet like other gel like men deodorant. So I give it a thumbs up, maybe i'll see if it works good with me too!
milagros a.
does this leave any dark marks on your skin?

back