BY DOVE

• Advanced protection for dry skin on your face

• Effectively cleanses men’s skin

• Unique formula helps replenish moisture

• Skin feels smooth and cared for with mild cleansing

• Rinses off easily for a clean face feel
Cleansing is the single most important part of a face care routine to wash away dirt and oil, and keep skin looking healthy and clean. Regular soap and ordinary face washes leave you with a clean face, but also dryness.

To help prevent dry skin on your face, choose Dove Men+Care’s unique hydrating formula that combines a mild cleanser with the same lipids naturally present in your skin, to help minimize dryness. The formula in Men+Care Hydrate+ Face Wash rinses off easily for a clean face feel.

Hydrate+ Face Wash is Dove Men+Care’s best face wash for men prone to dry skin. It effectively cleanses men’s skin and replenishes lost moisture to fight dry skin.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-14M, Etidronic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide.

• Would this be a good product for a man who is accustomed ...2 Answers
  • For men who use this -- Does it work well? Does it improv...2 Answers
Sebastian C.
Phoenix
It leaves my face feeling like a baby butt!! I totally recommend you to buy this I’ve been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I can truly say I have seen a difference in my skin
Gustavo G.
I like this face wash a lot. It doesn't dry out my skin like so many other face washes do. It has a very faint, pleasing scent. It rinses easily. I also use the lotion from the same Dove Men Care line once I'm out of the shower and the face wash and lotion in conjunction have kept my skin from being dry and flaky especially around my nose. I would recommend this face wash if you have sensitive or overly dry skin and you want a nice face wash that does a thorough cleansing job without any harsh consequences.
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
The best part about this stuff, for me, is the way that it smells. Other than that, I really struggle to find the benefits to using this. During the winter, my skin dries out quite a bit, especially after shaving. I thought this stuff would be perfect, as it's both a face wash and hydrating lotion. I had a breakout within two days of using it without having a breakout for nearly two years. I like Dove, and I understand some of these facial products need to be applied regularly for the effects to work without the side effects, but I was not a fan.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a big fan of Dove products, so when I saw this Men + Care Face Wash I definitely had to buy it for my hubby to try. It did not disappoint, the formula is gentle yet it still does the job. This is a great product for men since they are lazy when it comes to this kind of things. All they have to do is wet face, apply product then rinse. It leaves his face feeling clean and not dry but they should still use moisturizer. They have a great moisturizer as well. It also smell amazingly good.
Nat D.
My brother uses this face wash every morning and every night and he swears by it! He always had issues with rough skin and he says this is the only face wash that leaves him feeling fresh with smooth skin. The only problem he notes is that although it cleans his skin, it doesn't seem to thoroughly help with acne or other blemishes. I've also used this for when I run out of my own cleanser temporarily and its great for a quick fix! It smells great and its price friendly as well!
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Once again I had never used a face wash in all 28 years of my life when my fiancé brought this home. Being the man I am I was very skeptical over this so called face wash. When I tried it holy crap! So much dirt is on my face I could not believe it! Cleans well and smells great how can you go wrong! A must buy!!!
Aimeeh L.
This is the cheapest brand of men's facial wash that I saw in Walmart. He liked it and will most definitely buy one again next time. The only thing I could complain of it is the strong scent it leaves on my husband's skin. The fragrance is too manly, but it probably depends on the person.
Zac D.
Batavia, OH
I enjoy this product a lot, and I would put it amongst my favorite brands. The smell is great, and my face feel fully refreshed after use. It definitely helps with breakouts. I do construction work, and I rarely get any form of acne. I would refer this to any of my friends for use!
Michael G.
Brunswick, OH
I have been using this for the last year and was quite surprised to say the least. Dove make real men's products that keep up with the Jones's of men's products? Yes. Nicely cleans and refreshes to prepare your face for shaving without drying out your skin. Couple this with their aftershave lotion in the same line and face cream for your eyes and forehead? Winner!
Kelsey G.
My husband loves using this product. It keeps his face clean while still having a masculine smell. The product is very affordable! This product is not too harsh on his skin and I would highly recommend this.
Erika W.
Would this be a good product for a man who is accustomed to using the product line "Axe"?
STACY M.
Barnesville, OH
For men who use this -- Does it work well? Does it improve your skin? Or does it dry it out? Looking for some new products for the hubby!