Dove Men+Care Hydrate+ Face Lotion

• Fights Dry Skin On Your Face And Hydrates All Day

• Contains Broad-spectrum Spf15 To Help Provide Protection From The Sun

• Non-greasy Formula, Absorbs Quickly Without Sticky Feel

• Suitable For Everyday Use

A Man’s Face Goes Through A Lot. When It Comes To Creating The Best Facial Moisturizer For Men, Dove Men+care Knows That It Needs To Do More Than Just Fight Dryness, And That Maintaining Skin’s Strength And Resilience Is Important.

Dove Men+care’s Face Lotions Are Designed Specifically For Men’s Skin As An Easy, Effective Way To Take Care Of Their Face – Fighting Dry Skin And Hydrating All Day For Skin That Feels Resilient.
Hydrate+ Face Lotion, Part Of The Hydrate Range, Is Dove Men+care’s Best Face Moisturizer For Dry Skin For Everyday Use. Fast-absorbing, It Provides Immediate Hydration That Lasts All Day Long Without Leaving Your Skin Greasy Or Sticky. Formulated With Spf15, It Also Helps To Protect You From Damage Caused By Exposure To The Sun.

The Result: Hydrated, More Resilient And Healthy Skin.

Active:

Avobenzone 3.0%, Ensulizole 0%, Octisalate 5.0%

Inactive

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Potassium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone

This product seems to address all my issues, is it worth the purchase?
This look like a good enough product but does it get the job done?
Does this actually work?
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Hydrate+ Face Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Florence, SC
My boyfriend love this! He uses this every time he shaves. He says it doesn't make his break out and it closes his pores without making his skin feel tight! He's recommended this to all his friends and has been using it for a year now! He would definitely buy it again.
North Miami, FL
This is a must have. My husband uses it EVERYDAY! With his facial hair it is so important to properly moisturizer after he shaves and this has been a life saver for him. He says it lasts and stays comfortable on his face all day without feeling oily.
Reynoldsburg, OH
The dove men's products are my husband favorite. He (and I) both like the scent and he says he feels much clean than with other brands. He works in the food industry so he gets greasy at work and this always takes it all off.
New York
My BF used this for a little while but didn't find it the best fit for his skin unfortunately. His skin is dry and he usually needs shea butter products to keep them in check. But we think this would be great for someone with normal skin type and not extra dry!
Las Vegas , NV
Me encanta los perfumes de este lugar siempre tienen buenos productos Me encanta los perfumes de este lugar siempre tienen buenos productos Me encanta los perfumes de este lugar siempre tienen buenos productos Me encanta los perfumes de este lugar siempre tienen buenos productos Me encanta los perfumes de este lugar siempre tienen buenos productos
Racine, WI
My boyfriend uses this one and i actually stole it from him! now we both use it. it works well and isn't greasy at all. i use it for when my face is too dry from tanning. it smells great and isn't too expensive either.
Reading, PA
I work outside and never used any face product before. My fiancé bought it for me to try since my face is always dry. My face never dries out any more and I've only used for 1 month! It's smells fantastic as well.
Mobile, AL
This product works great for my fiancé. His face was always drying out but after starting to use this regularly he doesn't have the problem anymore. Like most dove products it turns you skin silky smooth.
Florence, SC
I purchased this for my husband. Men need facial lotion too! Smells manly and clean. He really enjoys the product & uses it. He wouldn't use anything girlie but this is perfect for him.
i bought this for my husband to use. i love the smell on him and the way it feels. it leave a very manly smell and it seems to moisture his skin really well and soft to the touch. usually by morning the smell had disappear but his skin still feels soft. i won't mind buying this product again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...