Dove Men+Care Hydrate+ Face Lotion uploaded by Claudia S.Dove Men+Care Hydrate+ Face Lotion uploaded by Claudia S.Dove Men+Care Hydrate+ Face Lotion uploaded by Isabela D.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Offers Advanced Protection For Dry Skin

• Fights Dry Skin On Your Face And Hydrates All Day

• Contains Broad-spectrum Spf15 To Help Provide Protection From The Sun

• Non-greasy Formula, Absorbs Quickly Without Sticky Feel

• Suitable For Everyday Use

A Man’s Face Goes Through A Lot. When It Comes To Creating The Best Facial Moisturizer For Men, Dove Men+care Knows That It Needs To Do More Than Just Fight Dryness, And That Maintaining Skin’s Strength And Resilience Is Important.

Dove Men+care’s Face Lotions Are Designed Specifically For Men’s Skin As An Easy, Effective Way To Take Care Of Their Face – Fighting Dry Skin And Hydrating All Day For Skin That Feels Resilient.
Hydrate+ Face Lotion, Part Of The Hydrate Range, Is Dove Men+care’s Best Face Moisturizer For Dry Skin For Everyday Use. Fast-absorbing, It Provides Immediate Hydration That Lasts All Day Long Without Leaving Your Skin Greasy Or Sticky. Formulated With Spf15, It Also Helps To Protect You From Damage Caused By Exposure To The Sun.

The Result: Hydrated, More Resilient And Healthy Skin.

Active:

Avobenzone 3.0%, Ensulizole 0%, Octisalate 5.0%

Inactive

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Potassium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone

Tyler C.
Arnold, MD
Leaves my skin feeling mostly hydrated, absorbs quickly, and can be used for combination skin types. Picked up at a local drugstore, enjoy that it’s cost effective and has a labeled SPF, but nothing makes it stand out from any other facial moisturizers I’ve tried from drugstores. Left my skin still feeling dry in some areas around my T zone, where I tend to feel oily. Wouldn’t necessarily recommend, and may explore other options next time around.
Rich S.
Hillsborough
Very good product. Doesn't leave my face shiny or oily, absorbs well. After some akin cancer, my doctor advised ne to use a sunscreen/lotion on my face since I drive a lot. Hard to find in stores now, usually buy online. Have a supply of 6 or so.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Men should also take care of their skin, keep it healthy, free of impurities and very good moisturized since most of the time they are working. So I buy it is cream my boyfriend and I love it, he uses it every day and before bed as it leaves a super delicious scent on the skin.
Bernardo F.
Round Rock, TX
I really like the way these smell I usually use these products there are no pros or cons I use it most of the time! This is my go to and it does smell nice I would recommend it to people
Kristin S.
To start, my boyfriend had never experienced any problems with his skin, not even when he was a hormonal teenager-- but at 29, his face began to flake and dry skin around his mouth and his forehead started to drive him crazy. He tried numerous products like switching to a moisturizing shave gel, and trying face wash and one or two moisturizers, but none worked at all. But finally, thankfully, he found the Dove face lotion for men. Ever since that first night he used it, he hasn't had one single issue with dry, flaking skin on his face. He was surprised, and went out and bought several of them to stock up. :) He likes that it doesn't have a scent to it, and that it doesn't make his face sticky, instead simply vanishing into his skin and moisturizing it like it should.
He's happy, and that makes me happy. Plus, his face looks so much better! Dove saved the day on this one.
Michelle U.
My fiancee loves this face lotion. He uses Dove Men for shampoo and deodorant, so when I recommended that he start using a face lotion, I knew he would stick to the brand he knows and loves. I have noticed that his skin looks a lot more healthier..I guess the right word would be more, hydrated! Not sure how well it works for preventing the occasional pimple or two, but he seems to like it a lot, and it smells GREAT. All the Dove Men products do!
Kristin P.
Jacksonville, FL
Dove Shampoo is a shampoo I have used for months now, It is a neutral scent - meaning I found it from my boyfriend yet I have continued to purchase it. The scent I use is the normal / original shampoo scent ... it is a mix between a calm fresh and maybe a hint of fruit smell ... it is hard to describe the smell but it is definitely a clean sweet scent and the product itself is amazing. The shampoo is in the shower now and will continue to be in my shower. THANK YOU DOVE. (P.S. the conditioner it amazing as well - it just does not smell as strongly)
Sarah W.
Pekin, IL
My husband suffers from dry, flaky, and red skin. This is a big problem after he shaves! Dove Men + Care Face Lotion (Hydrate) has been a life saver and a skin saver! It smells manly (with just a bit of yummy for the ladies to adore) and leaves your skin feeling baby soft (but manly enough!) The price is right for Dove Men + Care Face Lotion (Hydrate)!
Taylor D.
I'm not a man so I can't speak first hand, but my boyfriend loves it. It is very affordable and is worth the money he uses it every morning and sometimes before bed. He doesn't think it has a smell, but it smells pretty decent to me. We will most likely buy this product again.
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this one. Dove always gives me a great shine and keeps my skin supple and hydrated. Pros ? It's hydrating and light on the skin. The smell is ok but it's not overwhelming. I bought this at Walgreens on sale for $9. I totally recommend it for those with dry skin problems.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend has patches of dry skin, especially around his mouth and nose. I need something easy and not too greasy for him to try. Thoughts?
Quoc T.
Washington, DC
Does this work well with oily skin?
tiffany g.
I have been looking for a lotion for sensitive skin. that doesn't clog your pours or is harsh on your skin. my husband has really sensitive dry skin. he has tried the shower wash and shampoo in this brand.
Nadine C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This look like a good enough product but does it get the job done?
Nadine C.