BY DOVE

This best face moisturizer for men prone to dry skin is fast-absorbing and delivers all day hydration.

Active Avobenzone 3.0%, Ensulizole 0%, Octisalate 5.0% Inactive Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Stearamide AMP, Potassium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love this one. Dove always gives me a great shine and keeps my skin supple and hydrated. Pros ? It's hydrating and light on the skin. The smell is ok but it's not overwhelming. I bought this at Walgreens on sale for $9. I totally recommend it for those with dry skin problems." in 6 reviews
  • "I have a patient so his skin is so dry and this product my god is a miracle for him because his face is so dry and sensitive " in 5 reviews
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Men should also take care of their skin, keep it healthy, free of impurities and very good moisturized since most of the time they are working. So I buy it is cream my boyfriend and I love it, he uses it every day and before bed as it leaves a super delicious scent on the skin.
Bernardo F.
Round Rock, TX
I really like the way these smell I usually use these products there are no pros or cons I use it most of the time! This is my go to and it does smell nice I would recommend it to people
Kristin S.
To start, my boyfriend had never experienced any problems with his skin, not even when he was a hormonal teenager-- but at 29, his face began to flake and dry skin around his mouth and his forehead started to drive him crazy. He tried numerous products like switching to a moisturizing shave gel, and trying face wash and one or two moisturizers, but none worked at all. But finally, thankfully, he found the Dove face lotion for men. Ever since that first night he used it, he hasn't had one single issue with dry, flaking skin on his face. He was surprised, and went out and bought several of them to stock up. :) He likes that it doesn't have a scent to it, and that it doesn't make his face sticky, instead simply vanishing into his skin and moisturizing it like it should.
He's happy, and that makes me happy. Plus, his face looks so much better! Dove saved the day on this one.
Kristin P.
Jacksonville, FL
Dove Shampoo is a shampoo I have used for months now, It is a neutral scent - meaning I found it from my boyfriend yet I have continued to purchase it. The scent I use is the normal / original shampoo scent ... it is a mix between a calm fresh and maybe a hint of fruit smell ... it is hard to describe the smell but it is definitely a clean sweet scent and the product itself is amazing. The shampoo is in the shower now and will continue to be in my shower. THANK YOU DOVE. (P.S. the conditioner it amazing as well - it just does not smell as strongly)
Sarah W.
Pekin, IL
My husband suffers from dry, flaky, and red skin. This is a big problem after he shaves! Dove Men + Care Face Lotion (Hydrate) has been a life saver and a skin saver! It smells manly (with just a bit of yummy for the ladies to adore) and leaves your skin feeling baby soft (but manly enough!) The price is right for Dove Men + Care Face Lotion (Hydrate)!
Taylor D.
I'm not a man so I can't speak first hand, but my boyfriend loves it. It is very affordable and is worth the money he uses it every morning and sometimes before bed. He doesn't think it has a smell, but it smells pretty decent to me. We will most likely buy this product again.
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
My boyfriend love this! He uses this every time he shaves. He says it doesn't make his break out and it closes his pores without making his skin feel tight! He's recommended this to all his friends and has been using it for a year now! He would definitely buy it again.
Tiffany S.
Miramar, FL
This is a must have. My husband uses it EVERYDAY! With his facial hair it is so important to properly moisturizer after he shaves and this has been a life saver for him. He says it lasts and stays comfortable on his face all day without feeling oily.
Amanda M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
The dove men's products are my husband favorite. He (and I) both like the scent and he says he feels much clean than with other brands. He works in the food industry so he gets greasy at work and this always takes it all off.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
My boyfriend has patches of dry skin, especially around his mouth and nose. I need something easy and not too greasy for him to try. Thoughts?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Does this actually work?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
This product seems to address all my issues, is it worth the purchase?
this lotion leaves skin a little oily?