BY DOVE #1 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner

• Deeply cleans and invigorates hair with a refreshing effect

• Enriched with caffeine and menthol

• Suitable for daily use

• Engineered specifically for men

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner provides a deep, refreshing clean. Enriched with caffeine and menthol, this 2-in-1 shampoo for men washes away dirt and grease, with an energizing and refreshing effect.

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner is specially engineered for men to provide a deep clean that leaves hair visibly stronger and more resilient.

Stronger, more resilient hair for an active lifestyle.

Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
"Fresh & Clean"

2-in-1 Formula deeply cleans and invigorates the hair with caffeine and menthol; "Engineered for men's hair". Looking through the ingredients listing, it is half the length of my shampoo even with this being a duo shampoo and conditioner.Lathers up nicely, doesn't seem to strip hair, but does an in-depth cleaning that you can actually feel the warm tingling happen. Not burning, but a tingling and fresh sensation due to the menthol (menthol carbomer to be exact). Cleans out all his hair gel, sweat, funky odor (hey, I'm his mom LOL), and oils without stripping nor leaving any residue.

Scent is warm menthol vice "burn your nose hairs when you sniff it"; it's a very comforting scent.

The bottle is very shower friendly, sounds weird I know, but the bottle isn't truly round. It has a defined edged for easier gripping and the lid is angled with a slight recessed lid. Easy to open and close, no fumbling here.

Truly leaves your head "Fresh & Clean"!

I received the Extra Fresh line of Dove Men+Care free via Influenster for the man / men in my life.

MAYRAWS W.
LYNWOOD, CA
This is by far the best wash that my Husband has purchased and utilized. It smells great and his hair feels amazing! It's smells yummy
Abigail F.
Long Beach, CA
My husband tried this and his hair smells fresh and cool. It lasted for the whole day. Perfect for summer! Thank you Influenster! #CareMakesAMan
Hazim A.
Sarasota, FL
This is one great product from Dove Men+Care line of products that I have received complementary from @ influenster. I find the scent of it very refreshing and This shampoo keeps my hair very clean and my scalp hydrated. The only downside to this shampoo is the presence of the cooling agent which I am not a fan of yet it didn’t stop me from using it agin and again. Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + ConditionerDove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face BarDove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face WashDove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant #CareMakesAMan
$10 OFF PipingRock.com coupon code: AAEQCT 😊.
Fort Myers, FL
I like to keep my hair shiny, manageable and clean. I have ash blonde hair and if it's not clean, it looks dull and dead. That's why I love Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean as it cleans without drying it up. It lathers well and the scent is fabulous. Just for the scent alone I would keep buying again.
Brian I.
Queens
Purchased at: bluemercury
Overall, a great product. Personally, my skin is more on the sensitive side and I feel that Dove’s product is really tailored towards me and my skin type. The array of scents is an added bonus! FAVEEEE
Jana F.
Even though this is marketed for men I tried it out along with my husband. I really liked the scent and love the convenience of shampoo & conditioner in one
C T.
Westminster, CA
Love this product! The scent is phenomenal and feels luxurious. The lather is rich and soapy, yet still feels moisturizing from the shampoo!
Line L.
Bloomington, IL
This shampoo spells so fresh, I received a 5 pack of full sized samples complimentary from Influenster. My boyfriend was really impressed and started using the next day. I fell in love with the after scent left on his pillow. Very unique, calming smell and for the size I call this a win win!!
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
Left my hair feeling light and voluminous. I love the fresh fragrance that Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner gave my brittle hair. Definitely worth the price . I recommend it ! Shout out to @Influenster for the #FreeSample !
Mia b.
BURSA
How is this product ???
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where is your favorite place to buy this?
john f.
Trumbull, CT
good for men with oily hair
Cassandra L.